/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yanal my Grand-Son

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 01:00 AM
:sl: My younger Brothers and Sisters.
I am Yanals Grandfather. I hope it's ok to share one PC. Anyway a littlle about me would be. That my name Aqeel Ahmed I am 61 Years old and have too many relatives to count. I live in Yanals house. I have been viewing a lot of posts from being a guest and found many nice people. I must warn you if I like this forum you will see more of me then my grandson. We will be having arguments from time to time but I think I'll be more dedicated to this for then him because he plays soccer, homework and now he has upcoming exams.
:ws:
Aqeel.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
12-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Wa'Alaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Wow, masha'Allah! Welcome to the forums! :)

I hope you have a great stay here, and that your stay here is beneficial for you and the forum, insha'Allah!

Yanal is a legend around here, i'm sure you'll pick up on that very soon :shade:

:w:

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 01:43 AM
:sl:
All the moderators, Super Moderators and Adminstrators have been greatly praised at dinner time. I also know the fact of he being a moderator and why he isn't. I absolutely understand why he is not and he shouldn't be. I don't hope to be a legend that soon and netheir am I interested in post count, Repuatation, rep points or becoming a moderator but if I do get that opportunity I'll look into it as a delicate soul.

TrueStranger
12-25-2008, 02:09 AM
Welcome and make yourself feel at home. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
12-25-2008, 02:16 AM
:sl: Akhi,

Welcome, Your young Grandson has become a bit of a fixture here. Most of us Administrators and Mods have adopted him as if he was our own. As such at times we can be somewhat protective of him. We also enjoy his company and on occasion do jest and play with him.

He is a remarkable young man and he has always acted with respect here.

It is very good to see you here. I always like it when an older family member checks in to see what the young ones are viewing.

I actually don't qualify as a younger member, I'm the grouchy old man here, 68 soon to be 69 years old. Inshallah

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 02:20 AM
:sl: Brother Woodrow. Yes he talks about you and I have seen his grade 6 math books and guess what he writes his name as "Yanal/Woodrow". Plus he's always pestered me to join and be like you but you are a great man of diginity and respect but I'll never be like you. I am also not only here to see Yanals posts but also to learn and make a few of mine:)
Aqeel:sl:

Woodrow
12-25-2008, 02:29 AM
Brother Aqeel, while I am pleased that Yanal thinks highly of me. I will never earn the same level of respect that he has for you. His behavior and words here, tell me he is a young man with immense love and respect for his family.

Na7lah
12-25-2008, 02:32 AM
mashallah welcome! lol wish my grandfather had joined LI :p enjoy your stay here inshallah :)

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 02:34 AM
:sl: Brother Woodrow
JazakAllah for your kind words. Yes he has improved with behaviour since he joined Islamic board. But can you believe that 2 years ago since he joined Islamicboard he and his uncle in my family were the only people to pray and from today it is 3:)

BlissfullyJaded
12-25-2008, 02:45 AM

Wow! It's niice to have you on here. Welcome to LI! :D InshaAllah we'll see a lot of your posts.

Danah
12-25-2008, 03:58 AM
masha allah its really nice to have relatives here......welcome to LI uncle, your age is the same as my father may allah bless him...I hope he can come here but he really hates computers

I hope you will have a great time here

alcurad
12-25-2008, 04:19 AM
hello:)
enjoy..

Yanal
12-25-2008, 06:13 AM
:sl: Jazakallah fir greeting him but he's not coming on for a while now. After he logged off he got a call from his company that the owner is taking people that are 60+ out. Now he's going to search for a job and establish his setting there, right now he is asleep but he's depressed and I hope that he can come on some other day.

Soulja Girl
12-25-2008, 09:47 AM

Good to see another grandad here... :D

Welcome to LI anyway, hope you have an awesomeee tiimeee hereee... :)

Al-Zaara
12-25-2008, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
:sl: Jazakallah fir greeting him but he's not coming on for a while now. After he logged off he got a call from his company that the owner is taking people that are 60+ out. Now he's going to search for a job and establish his setting there, right now he is asleep but he's depressed and I hope that he can come on some other day.
Aleykum selam,

Tell him to not be depressed, little brother. Sometimes things are taken away from us to make better things fit it. I'll make dua for him, inshaAllah he will get a good job very soon and will become happier!

Nájlá
12-25-2008, 11:23 AM
aw mashallah.

nice to have u here uncle.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-25-2008, 12:37 PM
subhanAllah

i am VERY pleased to say Assalamu Alaikum to you !

:D

unknown_JJ
12-25-2008, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqeel Ahmed
:sl: My younger Brothers and Sisters.
I am Yanals Grandfather. I hope it's ok to share one PC. Anyway a littlle about me would be. That my name Aqeel Ahmed I am 61 Years old and have too many relatives to count. I live in Yanals house. I have been viewing a lot of posts from being a guest and found many nice people. I must warn you if I like this forum you will see more of me then my grandson. We will be having arguments from time to time but I think I'll be more dedicated to this for then him because he plays soccer, homework and now he has upcoming exams.
:ws:
Aqeel.
:skeleton:

Aqeel and Yanal ^

Periwinkle18
12-25-2008, 01:03 PM

Welcome to the forum :) uncle Aqeel

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

I actually don't qualify as a younger member, I'm the grouchy old man here, 68 soon to be 69 years old. Inshallah
Ur not grouchy, ur very kind :)

unknown_JJ
12-25-2008, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
imsad How dare Yu talk about my brother like that! Yr faaaaaaaaaaar from grumpy,

Nw gimme an infraction, well not me, but ME, If Yu get wa I mean..:rollseyes

Sahabiyaat
12-25-2008, 04:29 PM
awww bless, :sl: from me to Yanals grandfather, and the exchange of posts between br. woodrow and br aqeel. have gotten me a bit teary :cry: , bless :statisfie

Muhammad
12-25-2008, 04:44 PM
:sl: uncle Aqeel,

Welcome to the forum! It is very nice to hear that the forum has had positive effects, and I pray that it will continue to be a source of benefit Insha'Allaah.

I am sorry to hear about your job, but I am certain that Allaah swt has far better plans for you. Insha'Allaah, after a little patience and perseverence, you will see the fruits of it soon.

I hope you have a pleasant and beneficial stay, Insha'Allaah :).

Far7an
12-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Assalaamu alaikum

Welcome! Nice to see a relative of Yanal online. I hope you're well insha'Allah.

Snowflake
12-25-2008, 05:07 PM
:)

MashaAllah this is really nice to see. Welcome to LI Yanal's grand dad. I hope you enjoy being here for a long time to come inshaAllah. Assalamu alaykum.

chacha_jalebi
12-25-2008, 06:47 PM
woh blud

family union thing goin on:D eh eh!!

welcome hope you have fun

Ashjan95
12-25-2008, 07:07 PM
SALAAM ALAKUM

hope you have a nice stay here
and how nice is it for yanal to have his grandad here
i have my sister but id wish if it was my grandad......lol :D

Ansariyah
12-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Salam n welcome:sunny:

Wow how nice grandpa..MashaAllah.

May Allah bless ur family, ameen.

Aqeel Ahmed
12-25-2008, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
awww bless, :sl: from me to Yanals grandfather, and the exchange of posts between br. woodrow and br aqeel. have gotten me a bit teary :cry: , bless :statisfie
Ah you know that's us old people trying to make the young cry. Don't call me brother as I know I am very much older than you , I allow you to call me Uncle or Grand Pop.:sl:

Tilmeez
12-26-2008, 04:41 AM
:SL:
Welcome onboard.
wish you a nice stay here, inshallah.

~Taalibah~
12-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Uncle, Welcome to LI!

Periwinkle18
12-26-2008, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqeel Ahmed
I allow you to call me Grand Pop.:sl:

thts so cute :p

Aqeel Ahmed
12-26-2008, 10:34 PM
JazakAllah for understanding. Please don't recognize me as Yanals Grandpa but Uncle or Grandpa Aqeel. I want to make my own face on LI.:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!