/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do i do?

anonymous
12-25-2008, 09:32 AM
:sl:

Ok here's my situation

There's this guy that I've liked for quite a long time. I've never had the courage to tell him how i feel. Anyways his family wants him to get married now and they're starting to show him girls. He's the ideal marriage partner, has all the qualities I've looked for in a man.

So what do i do now?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
12-25-2008, 12:28 PM
You tell your parents first of all. Then either you do the proposing, or if that's too weird for you, you tell someone to suggest to his family that you are a suitable marriage partner for him, without his family knowing it was you who came up with the idea. If they're interested they'll contact you and your family and you'll go from there.

chacha_jalebi
12-25-2008, 07:04 PM
filmy or what:D

okie dokies sisterino,

if you badly madly wadly like him, get your mahram or someone, to sort you out with a marriage proposal, like you said he is lookin for girls, why dont you send out a proposal

all the best
much love:D

nebula
12-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Salaamalakum

What you must do is very simple.

First of all get someone in your family to propose to his family, so that they can see you etc.

Then inshallah be patient and rely on Allah!

Dont be disheartened if you dont marry him surely Allah has someone better for you as he is the best of planners! hes all knowing!

best of luck sister :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
12-26-2008, 07:09 AM
:sl:
go to your wali and approach his family?

BNDGR
12-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Asalam alaikum Sister,
Present your proposal through your family and inshaAllah things will work out how you would like. Take care sis and I hope things work out for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!