/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed - The Tesbih Collector

tesbihcollector
12-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Selaminaleykum. My name is Ahmed and I am a tesbih collector that living in Turkey.I have a Collection of rosairies (tesbihs) that include about 1500 psc. rosaries (tesbihs) that none of the them are similar.

All of them are hand-made and created by different materials. Like, pearls, amber, gold, silver, oltu stone and several type of volcanic Stones.Collection of rosairies (tesbihs) is going to sold together. If you interest, we can send you pictures of the Collection.

You can see some of the rosairies (tesbihs) at the attached pictures.

]

Waiting for your answer.
Ahmed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
12-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam

Welcome to the forum, Ahmed. That is one big collection!

tesbihcollector
12-26-2008, 06:56 AM
Dear Far7an and other members,
If you have time to visit Turkey, I can show you my collection. Also, if you need more pictures, I can send them to you too. Total coletion is for sale. We can discuss price at my e-mail adress. There is no need to delete this post because of my e-mail. I am looking for customers for these tesbihs and customers can contact with me by my e-mail.

<email address removed>

Al-Zaara
12-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Aleykum selam,

I simply love tesbihs! I don't collect them, but I wouldn't mind havin' a bunch of 'em. :D Your collection is really nice, mashaAllah!

Why don't you make your own Internet site and make people purchase from there?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.