/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Mediteran
12-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum... i am from Croatia, 23 years old. I was born a catholic, all my friends and family are too. About a 10 months ago, i started being interested in islam, and i would like to know more. From what i have heard so far, it looks like what i always wanted.. However, the transition is very difficult hear, because the reactions of my family would be very bad if i convert to islam... I don't even know why i post all this, i think i just need to share my situation with someone

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ashjan95
12-25-2008, 06:50 PM
PEACE

may you have a good stay and hope u get to know
alot about islam.....

Mediteran
12-27-2008, 04:59 PM
thank you :)

i think i should elaborate a bit more on my previous post.

I am from Croatia, i was born and raised in a catholic family, and all of my friends, well almost all of the country is catholic, even though most people don't actually believe in anything. And muslims are being viewed very negatively by almost everyone, because of history in this part of europe. I am sorry to say I was much the same until about a year ago, but then i started to read more and more about Islam, and fell in love with it. I would like to become a muslim, but not sure how to tell my family and friends, i am afraid of their reactions. Now, in my city there is no mosque, and since i dont know any muslims, i dont know who to ask about it, i dont know how to pray, or even how to become muslim. i know i have to say the Shahaada and ofcourse believe in it, but i am not sure if I can say it in private without witnesses, because here i really cant have witnesses anyway.

I would very much appreaciate any help i can get on this matter, be it advice, links, anything :)

Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!