/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help

AnonymousPoster
12-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Can please please please let me know if they know any good Psychologist or a good muslim counsellor whom i can open up to i seriously need some advice im going out of my mind. I wanna get over certain experience thats has happened to me i really want to recover so i can move on with my life and carry on with normal things.

Jazakallah kair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
12-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Aww I'm sorry I have no idea but in the meantime, can we help you at all?

noorseeker
12-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Talk to a pious brother or sister, some one knowledgeable,

Far7an
12-25-2008, 09:50 PM
You could contact your local Masjid and ask if they offer any counselling services. Maybe if you could specify which country you live in, we could post details of some shuyookh insha'Allah.

I believe there is also a thread with contact details of some shuyookh and du'at?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
12-25-2008, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Talk to a pious brother or sister, some one knowledgeable,
I live in uk and the area i live there not many pious people.

[QUOTE=Far7an;1069005]You could contact your local Masjid and ask if they offer any counselling services. Maybe if you could specify which country you live in, we could post details of some shuyookh insha'Allah.

I really want to speak to some one i even contacting a sheikh but i wasnt comfortable speaking about my problem i couldnt really open up cause it was over the phone

I want to speak to someone professional without the fear of tem judging me or jdging the situation i want i need some one to guide me and help me understand what i can do to overcome te experience. I cant really say online its very long and there far too much to say plus its very personal.

QUOTE]

Aqeel Ahmed
12-26-2008, 12:39 AM
:sl:
If you want some decent advice from someone on this forum I recommend that you speak to Brother Woodrow. Yanal has told me that Brother Woodrow in his early days was a phycologist if I am right I think you should private message him. :sl:

AnonymousPoster
12-26-2008, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqeel Ahmed
:sl:
If you want some decent advice from someone on this forum I recommend that you speak to Brother Woodrow. Yanal has told me that Brother Woodrow in his early days was a phycologist if I am right I think you should private message him. :sl:
Than you brother for your suggestion I dont want to be burden on some one i dont know if i can just aproach some one and say can you help me i dont think its their problem that im in in this situation plus it would take too much of the persons time.
Thats why i want to speak to a professional cause i know they are there to offer ther time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!