/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Whole Package?

AnonymousPoster
12-25-2008, 10:38 PM
:sl:

So I look around me this is what I see...

All the Hot looking bro's have an ego the size of this planet..*lowers gaze*
They are a bit coo coo, think they're all that..u know the drill!

All the super duper pious bro's are either too short, or plain not attractive, Don't have nice teeth, don't have a worked out body.

I don't mean to sound like a complete arrogant, but why can't we have it all?

Complete package will never arrive I'm afraid!

If only..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
12-26-2008, 07:40 AM
Well bro/sis or whatever specie you are! i come in peace yeah? lol joking

Orite well about ur issue, if you are looking to find someone to marry inshallah then you should marry someone who will help in your journey to the hereafter, by help i mean spiritually in becoming a better muslim to reach Jannah and please Allah swt!

Im not saying that you shouldnt be attracted to your potential spouse but im just saying that if they aren't attractive then rest asure they will be in Jannah as everyone will be so beautiful in Jannah!

The Prophet PBUH stated a lot of characteristics that one should look for in a spouse. Just to add our Prophet didn't just say what was on his mind he spoke from what Allah taught and told him through Gabriel the angel. So if you think about it these are the characteristics that Allah recommended we look for in a spouse!

I hope im right here, someone correct me if im not coz im still learning.

Heres some hadeeths i found that might interest you,

"A woman is married for her religion, her wealth or her beauty. You must go for the one with religion, may your hands be in the dust! (if you fail to heed)" [Muslim] And also: "Choose carefully for your seed (offspring). Marry those who are equivalent (or 'qualified') and give to them in marriage."

"It is (incumbent) upon you to seek the one with piety"

"If someone with whose piety and character you are satisfied comes to you, marry to him. If you do not do so, there will be trials in the earth and a great deal of evil." [At-Tirmithi & Others]

"The believers with the most complete Eemaan (faith) are those with the best character."

enjoy! ^_^

AnonymousPoster
12-26-2008, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:

All the Hot looking bro's have an ego the size of this planet..*lowers gaze*
LOL :D
All the super duper pious bro's are either too short, or plain not attractive,
:ooh: thats not real nice :p..seriosuly im sure theres dudes out there who "tick all the boxes" just be patient :)
I don't mean to sound like a complete arrogant, but why can't we have it all?
Complete package will never arrive I'm afraid!
yep your right, it wont, because people are not perfect...you wont find someone who has it all..its inevitable that he will be 100% perfect..so be realistic when you look around :thumbs_up and ummmm stop looking for mr. poifect :D

p.s why cant you can married to a not so toned up dude, and make him work out

p.p.s stop watching too many movies

p.p.p.s may allah grant you a pious hunky guy lol :p

mohsen1985
12-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Hmmm, I wonder if she's got the "whole package" herself?:blind:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
12-26-2008, 10:32 AM
^^^^^^^ exactly :D it works two ways :?
and beauty is not just one thing...some people may find what u think unattractive to be attractive........ :p

Far7an
12-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Perhaps you can have a sub forum in the sisters section for Advice and support, and post these types of threads there?

I really don't think they should be posted in the main forum.

Wasalaam.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.