/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Origin Of Intelligent Life - blog for Christmas present!

Science101
12-27-2008, 08:10 AM
In an earlier topic on brain complexity I posted a great deal of information on "Intelligence" then I mentioned an old logo with religious symbols I had that no longer exists on the internet that was wrong because back then I thought the symbols had to come after the Earth but theory suggests should be first before subatomic, so to make a long story short as it turns out it needed question marks and less sexy looking human outline for it to be of value to a scientific theory destined for public schools and it's best I don't even try to decide which side of the progression or maybe both the symbols for Creator need to be placed. You know how sometimes something that sounds simple and is a good idea gets complicated, this sure was one. Anyhow, this is how that turned out!

And as a Christmas present to all the science lovers I know especially those here who may not celebrate the holiday but will still think it's a fun idea I put the new logo in a new "Origin Of Intelligent Life" blog that I also made. Like Santa Claus I have been delivering it to my favorite science forums but had to write something special for this one since religion is not an issue here like it is in other places where this new blog is like us crazy religious people taking over the science education world!

http://originofintelligentlife.blogspot.com/

There is no way to argue that is not science. Even though most of that same material works in the religious theory here:

http://scientific-design-theory.blogspot.com/

The same scientific evidence is now in two very similar theories each on either side of the science/religion divide. I'll let you interpret the religious details of that, I only need to say that in the upcoming New Year the search for the "Creator" will still be alive and well in science! So all carry on!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.