/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salams from Yemen!

Sana'aApartment
12-27-2008, 08:00 PM
:sl:

OK...salams first from London, then Yemen. I am Sana'a Apartments and glad to be on this forum and hope I can benefit from it and that you can benefit from my time here too, not that I've got anything to offer.

A bit about myself? Well, I can help you with Arabic or if you are interested in studying Arabic in Yemen, and would like a place to stay, you can check out my apartments at: http://www.sanaa-apartments.com/

If you have any questions regarding Yemen (I lived there for a while) please do not hesitate to contact me.

I'm not if we're allowed to advertise here but I could put a small poster up.
btw, how do i add a signature?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
12-27-2008, 08:03 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome To the Forum!
I hope you have a nice time in here!

you need 50 posts to become a full member and then you can add a signature InshaAllah :)

Sana'aApartment
12-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh OK Jazzakhallah wa khaire for that quick response, should get going then. I really don't like wasting a lot of time on these forums, not particularly this one, but most of them tend to waste your time, though it is upto the individual, one can be easily sucked into them and the results is less productivity in the real world.

I could be your Yemen expert, if you like, anything you want to know, I'll give my input since it is one of those misunderstood countries and hear-say really doesn't help.

Nájlá
12-27-2008, 09:37 PM
welcome akhi.

i hope u enjoy it here.

yeman is a cool country :p lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-27-2008, 09:45 PM
:salamext:

Yemen is beautiful , I would loved to go there one day InshaAllah

Sana'aApartment
12-28-2008, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Honeybee
welcome akhi.

i hope u enjoy it here.

yeman is a cool country :p lol
Have you been to Yemen?

format_quote Originally Posted by Honeybee

:salamext:

Yemen is beautiful , I would loved to go there one day InshaAllah
If are ready bro, let me know

al Amaanah
12-28-2008, 12:40 AM
:wasalamex

7ayaakallah akh, welcome to LI. I think honeybee is yemeni herself wallahu a3lam.

:w:

Sana'aApartment
12-28-2008, 12:51 AM
oh that would explain it then....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.