/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Special Duas

Yanal
12-27-2008, 11:21 PM
:sl:
People I'm asking you to make cua for a well respected brother on this forum whose parents are ill. May Allah grant him& his family guidance and support through these hard times. Jazakallah. Please do not emerge his thread with the dua thread as this is different. Jazakallah.
Also I have a soccer tournament tommorow and my dad is coming to wath please
Make dua that because of me our team wins.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
12-27-2008, 11:42 PM
^ameen. May Allah grant the brother's parents a speedy recovery with His mercy and blessings inshaAllah. Ameen.

And may Allah grant victory to ur team inshaAllah and your dad's cheer be the loudest. Ameen :D

Aqeel Ahmed
12-27-2008, 11:52 PM
:sl:
Amern & Yanal you forgetting I'm coming too, but just fir the food.:w:

Yanal
12-30-2008, 06:20 PM
This is SAD:(. Do you know why?
Here's the answer that 57 people viewed this thread & only 3-4 replied with duas. If all 57 replied that couldve made the brother feel secure in this Islamic forum that people care but no:(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
12-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Ameen

ps: people dont need to reply to make dua

its from the heart

Yanal
12-30-2008, 06:35 PM
But I still think saying Amern won't hurt won't it?:D

Zahida
12-30-2008, 09:34 PM
:sl:You people make me laugh............. I am making dua from my heart as i am writing it............. May Allah SWT Bless our brothers parents with good health. Ameen.

And little one, your dad is there watching you as you play football his dua will be the greatest but for extra dua i pray that you are man of the match and that your fathers heart is filled with pride and joy. Ameen summ Ameen.:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
Ameen

ps: people dont need to reply to make dua

its from the heart

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.