/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sure way to prove islam

Number 78
12-28-2008, 12:01 AM
I had a weird dream the other day, someone proved islam was the true religion by paying anyone $30,000,000 to destroy the Kaaba in Mecca and it couldn't be done, one tried to fire missiles but they somehow they wouldn't fire, then one man had a grenade went to throw it and had a hear attack and seizure then died. Yes I know i sound odd for saying this but the Kaaba be destroyed? (not that i want it to)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
12-28-2008, 02:08 AM
The Ka'ba is the House of Allah. Whoever tries to attack it Allah will take care of him, Just like Allah took care of Abraha (Abraha was a ruler who ruled in Yemen who tried to destroy the ka'ba). Abraha owned an army of war elephants, and this was his most prized piece of equipment.

When Abraha went forward to attack the ka'ba Allah destroyed him and his army by birds who threw stones of baked clay, and then Allah mentioned it in Qur'an in surah al-fil.

Allah says:

1. Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant?

2. Did He not cause their war to end in confusion,

3. And send against them swarms of flying birds,

4. Casting against them stones of baked clay,

5. And made them like green crops devoured (by cattle)?

[Surah al Fil (The Elephant) 105]

This event was known as 'The Year of the Elephants'. Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) was born in this year.

Allah will destroy whoever tries to destroy the ka'ba because no one knows the soldiers of Allah except Allah.

Number 78
12-28-2008, 02:26 AM
exactly, so if anyone doubts Islam like a christian or jewish government tell them there right if there able to destroy the kaaba if somehow the kaaba cant be destroyed then Islam is proved to the Christians as the true religion because god protects it.

Hamayun
12-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Lets not tempt fate please. It would be a sad day if people tried to attack the Kaaba :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Number 78
12-28-2008, 03:25 AM
Yes i agree, just theoretically speaking i wouldn't want anyone dying, if people doubt our religion then tell them there right if they destroy the kaaba and watch Allah work his wonders.

- Qatada -
12-28-2008, 02:51 PM
:salamext:

The Ka'bah has been attacked even during the time of the sahabah [Abdullah ibn Zubair was killed in the battle.] Al Hajjaaj shot catapults at it and some of it was destroyed.

It was even taken down during the time of Allah's Messenger, before his Prophethood by the Quraysh to rebuild it again. The reason for this was because there was a flood and to fix it - they needed to rebuild it again after taking it down gradually first.

So even if it was harmed today, it wouldn't disprove islam. :)

qassy!
01-04-2009, 04:21 PM
You know if somone fired on the Ka'baa your telling me nothing will happen? Allhumdillia sounds 2 good 2 be true

IbnAbdulHakim
01-04-2009, 04:50 PM
i heard the ka'ba will be destroyed one day

did i hear wrong?

aadil77
01-04-2009, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
i heard the ka'ba will be destroyed one day

did i hear wrong?
yh its supposed to be destroyed by a 'shephard', yes anyone?

Chuck
01-04-2009, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Number 78
Yes i agree, just theoretically speaking i wouldn't want anyone dying, if people doubt our religion then tell them there right if they destroy the kaaba and watch Allah work his wonders.
I don't think it works that way. If Allah wanted 'ip so facto' proof he could have sent a sign to every generation that nobody could deny, but as stated in the Quran Allah wants people to believe through faith.

There were few things different with Abraha:
(1) Nobody provoked him to attack Ka'aba, he was furious over an issue but to attack Ka'aba was not necessary for one incident that took place in Yemen.

(2) He want to replace Ka'aba with his own place of worship.

(3) He openly challenged Allah, that if God of Ka'aba is true, then save Ka'aba against his mighty army.

Tony
01-04-2009, 07:45 PM
cool dream, your faith must be very strong. Subhan Allah

aadil77
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
anyone know anything about this sign of qiyamah? ^

Chuck
01-04-2009, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yh its supposed to be destroyed by a 'shephard', yes anyone?
It is supposed to be destory by a blackman before the end of the world.

جوري
01-04-2009, 07:55 PM
An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah. (Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6951)

http://qaazi.wordpress.com/2008/07/2...-judgment-day/

aadil77
01-04-2009, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah. (Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6951)

http://qaazi.wordpress.com/2008/07/2...-judgment-day/
whats the 'thin shins' supposed to mean? literallly as in skinny legs or somthin else?

جوري
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
whats the 'thin shins' supposed to mean? literallly as in skinny legs or somthin else?
:sl:
shins:The front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle

:w:

Güven
01-04-2009, 08:23 PM
:salamext:
an Abyssinian leader ...so that means an Ethiopian leader isnt it

Chuck
01-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I suppose, it means skinny legs.

Umar001
01-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,

In a fatwa answering the question "Will the Qur’aan disappear at the end of time?", you can find:

There will be no prayer, no fasting, no Hajj and no charity (zakaah). Then there will be no point in the Ka’bah being there or in the Qur’aan remaining among mankind, so Allaah will decree that the Ka’bah be destroyed at the hands of a kaafir from Ethiopia

The Fatwa is here

Br.al-Habeshi

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I had a weird dream the other day, someone proved islam was the true religion by paying anyone $30,000,000 to destroy the Kaaba in Mecca and it couldn't be done, one tried to fire missiles but they somehow they wouldn't fire, then one man had a grenade went to throw it and had a hear attack and seizure then died. Yes I know i sound odd for saying this but the Kaaba be destroyed? (not that i want it to)
I dont want to be rude but may I ask if you pray 5 times a day?This is about the dream.You dont have to answer.

Number 78
01-04-2009, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
I dont want to be rude but may I ask if you pray 5 times a day?This is about the dream.You dont have to answer.
yes i do why?

aadil77
01-04-2009, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,

In a fatwa answering the question "Will the Qur’aan disappear at the end of time?", you can find:

There will be no prayer, no fasting, no Hajj and no charity (zakaah). Then there will be no point in the Ka’bah being there or in the Qur’aan remaining among mankind, so Allaah will decree that the Ka’bah be destroyed at the hands of a kaafir from Ethiopia

The Fatwa is here

Br.al-Habeshi
JazakhAllah, makes sense

talib251
01-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Allah will protect the Kaa'ba!!! :D :D :D

Triumphant
01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Is it true that one of the signs of Al-Qiyamah (Judgement Day) will be the destruction of the Kaaba?

Chuck
01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Triumphant
Is it true that one of the signs of Al-Qiyamah (Judgement Day) will be the destruction of the Kaaba?
According to hadiths, yes.

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-05-2009, 11:20 PM
yes i do why?
I read somewhere that if you see Kaaba destroyed in your dream it means you have left practising salat or you have faulty in your salat.But I think I shouldn't count on it anymore as you perform it regularly.

rpwelton
01-05-2009, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
I read somewhere that if you see Kaaba destroyed in your dream it means you have left practising salat or you have faulty in your salat.But I think I shouldn't count on it anymore as you perform it regularly.
I believe his dream was about how people tried to destroy the Ka'aba, but couldn't.

_PakistaN_
01-07-2009, 06:35 AM
What ever is happening around us today, earthquakes, wars, natural disasters. These are all signs of the day of judgement. If the non muslims look this up and they will be shocked that Islam says these things will occur at a much faster rate

Number 78
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
they will always find a way to disbelieve islam no matter the proof, one of the sings of judgement day.

"Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail." (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 80)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.