/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pimples

AnonymousPoster
12-28-2008, 04:37 AM
y do I get pimples? There's a pink dot on my nose wat shuld I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
12-28-2008, 07:04 AM
haha :P u red nose reindeer lol jokes

The reason why you probably get pimples is because your probably of young age and it happens due to hormonal imbalances or something, so don't worry about it too much because its totally normal when you get older it will stop happening.

Im sure you can wait a few years for your spot on your nose to go :P

I read this somewhere :-[ that getting tooth paste and putting it on your spot reduces the redness, try it over night.

noorseeker
12-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Do you have a lot of chocolate

pious believer
12-28-2008, 10:51 AM
lol, chocolates dont cause spots, it was a myth that choc causes spots!:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sirajstc
12-28-2008, 11:08 AM
pray 4 allah:)

m102313
12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I agree with brother nebula, it happens a lot during your teen years, it's the testosterone in the blood which causes more subcutaneous fat to build up round the face area. when you get a bit older Insha'allah it will go away.

format_quote Originally Posted by sirajstc
pray 4 allah:)
Do you mean pray to allah.

*~~AdAn~~*
12-28-2008, 01:39 PM
lemon juice+rose water and add few drops of glycerine in it if you have dry skin ++ offer five time prayer inshallah your skin will become neat clean

mohsen1985
12-28-2008, 01:58 PM
There's 3 different reasons

1. Genetic - you may have pimply skin (because of umm dirty blood). Sometimes it's in people's blood. Some people have them on their face/neck, or on their back, or they shoulders, or all over.

2. Bad eating habits or living dirty - if you eat stuff with lots of fat in it, or something you're allergic to, or something dirty comes in contact with your skin, or if you play with a pimple too much (this one makes it spread).

3. Puberty - pretty self-explanatory.

I had a lot of pimples on my forehead when I was 15 and going through puberty, went to a lot of dermotologists, but nothing helped. I saw one of the commercials for acne treatment products and I ordered it. I was amazed to see all my pimples disappear for good after just 2 weeks.

Proactive, that's what I used. That was during the first weeks that it was introduced to the market, back then it cost around 50 usd for the 3 lotion system. It's a lot cheaper now. If you get that and stick to the instructions, you'll have clear skin in no time.

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Where can u buy proactive from in the UK
Can this be used for few spots?

noorahmad
12-29-2008, 09:16 PM
do some exercise, and do get some aloe vera gel

look for some natural treatment on the net

Snowflake
12-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Chocolate does cause spots. I very rarely eat choc, but whenever I do, I get spots. This has been happening for years and years, so it's proven beyond doubt lol.

Anyway, I found tea-tree gel to be the best spot remedy so far.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!