/* */

PDA

View Full Version : want to help my brother

mazhar_majhu
12-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Dear brothers and sisters

writing in big hope that things will be better.inshallah
we are a indian family staying in saudi arabia. Alhumdulillah things have been quite well
now the issue is with my younger brother....he passed hid 10 grade.Alhumdulillah
Initially he was a great student in his early school days...........he would excell in every subject and even extra curricular activities.....seeing this mom and dad took a innitiative to make him memorise quran, sibhanallah.

he memorised 3 parahs,Alhumdulillah
things started going wrong he used to make all reasons that he cannnot memorise quran and studdy along with it.so we gave him a break with his studies and he was memorising then after a years gap he was still with his 4th parah.......so we decided him to join school again as it was his 10 grade.....Alhumdulillah he passed with second division.

now again his studies are not that well he is not interested in memorising quran nor studying either.
i wonder what is wrong want to do sum thing that he gets interest in either of the two..........any supplication that will interest him for studying or memorising quran...........or any way i can council him? Inshallah things will work out........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.