/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just feeling REALLY TIRED AND LAZY

Najm
12-28-2008, 03:48 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Brothers and sisters. I am beginning to think I have a big problem! And I need everyone's help to get back on track. I am starting to become LAZY!

What I should be doing....

1) I have soo much revision to complete for the coming exams.

2) I have all these lectures Ive downloaded which I want to get through and make notes.

3) :-[

4) :-[

5) :-[

It suddenly seems to me that 24 hour is not enough, even though i spend the whole day doing everything except the things I should be doing, and just feeling REALLY TIRED AND LAZY doing the things i should be doing.

It's been about a month Ive been feeling like this. Normally I am really active and a hard worker. I am really organised with my time, and always get things done on time.

I expect a lot from myself, and tend to get really annoyed with myself when I don't get things done. I can get depressed and have mood swings when I cant get things done.

What should I do now to go back to my old self?

What can i actively do, so i can stop being tired, and boost my energy??

JazakAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
12-28-2008, 08:04 PM
:sl: Anon1

1) Recite 'Rabbi Zidhni Ilma' as much as yu can (Oh my Lord advance me in knowledge)

2) Take yr fone and anything that distracts you and lock it in a cupboard and give the keys to your mom and tell her to give it to yu after yr exams are over

3) Make a revision time table and STICK TO IT! If yu don't give yr little brothers permission to wak you on the head (it works!)

4) Keep snacks and a bottle of water next to yu, in case yu're dying of thirst or hunger, yu won't need to waste time to go and get it

5) Sleep early and wake up early to revise, don't wreck this awesome trait, yu need yr beauty sleep,

Early to bed and early to rise...yah blah blah yu know where I'm going with this,

6) Drink coffee/tea in the morning to wake Yrself up so that yu concentrate better,

7) Give Yrself a break or two, yu don't want to overload yr brain

8) Study dua's : http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/study.html

9) Study Tips: (scroll down) http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12108

All the best.

-Yr UkhtE

Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 07:21 AM
:sl:

first, you need to concentrate and make priorities, for eg, your exams are coming up, so you should be dealing with them first, and worry about seeking knowledge later...

second, to get through the laziness, just sit your self down and force yourself to study...

Lastly , consider and image that your in the exam room, and you have not studies, but wished you did. you'll be kicking yourself...

Far7an
12-29-2008, 10:33 AM
:sl:

When I was at uni, I found that having a study partner helped.

We'd each get our moments when we were feeling ready to loads of work! So we rubbed off that energy onto eachother. He'd come down my house and force me to study when I was feeling lazy and I'd do the same.

The other advice posted is good too.

Wasalaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.