/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Book question

islamirama
12-29-2008, 12:25 AM
Anyone know much about this book or it's author?

Is it worth getting, especially for a revert?

Biography of the Prophet (S) (2 Vol. Set)

This biography of the Prophet is distinguished as it is written by Shaikh Abdullah the son of the great Al-Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab.
The biography is in chronological order describing all the events of the life of the Prophet (S) from his childhood till he was called by the Lord of the universe.

The important phases like migration, all the expeditions, establishment of the Islamic government on the best principles of honesty, moral value and corrupt less society.

Moreover, the burning issues of modern times like the rights of the oppressed, liberation of the slaves, dignity of the women sufferings of the human beings along with the human brotherhood and league of nations have been dealt with thoroughly.

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/store/ma...rophetMuhammad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
12-29-2008, 12:48 AM
:sl:
I have the abridged version of that book, and I have to say it was really hard to read. It was all factual, a lot of information to take in and my mind just kept on wandering... I couldn't concentrate. I don't know, maybe the 2 volume set is better?

Personally, I think 'The Sealed Nectar' would be better, especially for a revert.

Yanal
12-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Bismillah, Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah wabrkatuh.

The description or summary I should call it, probably describes the basics of Prophets in Islam but for a Muslim like you or me it's only a review but I think for a newly converted Muslim could gain easy knowledge and be like us, Allah knows the best and hope you get what you are desiring.
Asalam alayakum Warakmatulah Wabtkatuh
Your brother In Islam Yanal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.