/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So i like this girl.i

_PakistaN_
12-29-2008, 07:40 AM
i saw her at my sisters wedding. i think she is the sister of my friend. is there any thing i can do islamically to talk to her etc. is there also like a verse in which we can start to like each other. i mean like a taweez

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
12-29-2008, 08:23 AM
i mean like a taweez
**Akham**
Pls get up brother... this is not gona help you at all!

Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 08:27 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
i saw her at my sisters wedding. i think she is the sister of my friend. is there any thing i can do islamically to talk to her etc. is there also like a verse in which we can start to like each other. i mean like a taweez
if your interested in someone., don't muck around, just get straight to the point and do things the proper way, inshallah. do a background check, ask people about her, etc. only speak to her in front of her family and get to know her through them, inshallah.

sirajstc
12-29-2008, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah

if your interested in someone., don't muck around, just get straight to the point and do things the proper way, inshallah. do a background check, ask people about her, etc. only speak to her in front of her family and get to know her through them, inshallah.
yep:statisfie:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
12-29-2008, 10:28 AM
What are you going to do after you get that taweez? Get another to get all the money for your wedding? Then another taweez to get kids? Then another taweez to get a job? Then another for a car?

:confused:

Make du'aa to Allaah, bro.

وقال ربكم ادعوني أستجب لكم

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)

nebula
12-29-2008, 10:39 AM
taweez is a form of shirk is it not?

because your basically relying on a taveez instead of Allah swt...

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 10:41 AM
jus pray, pray alot, pray ishtikhara, you will be guided and if its mean to be she shall become ur wife, if not, then its not meant to be..
i think we all sometimes get lost in what we want and how much we want something, we need to focus more into is it the right thing for us and be guided upon that...

noorahmad
12-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Zaynab, the wife of Abdullah ibn Masood reported that once when he saw a cord necklace around her neck and asked what it was, she replied, "it is a cord in which a spell has been place to HELP me." He (abdullah her husband) snatched it away from her neck and broke it and said, "Surely, the family of Abdullah has no need for SHIRK! I heard Allah's Messeneger (peace be upon him) say "Verily, spells, talismans (tabeez) and charms are shirk. So Zaynab replied, why are you saying this, my eyes use to discharge (have allergy problems) and when i went to so and so the jew, he put a spell on it and it stopped discharging!" ibn Masood replied, " Verily it was only the DEVIL prodding it with his hand, so when you had it bewitched, he stopped. Making it seem that the talisman did it, and making you commit shirk." (Abu Dawood, Ahmad).

Faith.
12-29-2008, 09:31 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bro you don't need a taweez...Ask around...make sure sure she has a good background....Then tell your parents about it, don't try to take it into your own hands.
Insha'Allah pray to Allah.

_PakistaN_
01-03-2009, 08:41 AM
We'll she doesn't wear a hijab or anything. but she is really pretty

pious believer
01-03-2009, 12:51 PM
brother do u want to marry this girl??

crayon
01-03-2009, 01:15 PM
We'll she doesn't wear a hijab or anything. but she is really pretty
So the only reason you want to marry this girl is because you think she's pretty?...^o)

Brother no offense, but all that shows is that you need to go through a loooot of maturing before even considering marriage. You also need to get your priorities straight. When she gets old and wrinkly and gray haired, will you still want to be married to her?

*Siiiigh* boys....:enough!:

alcurad
01-03-2009, 02:32 PM
natural reaction in men, created by god himself, but following impulses is not always good is it now,,
and istikharah is not some magical thing you do and then get answers to all question in life, rather go family, brother etc and then talk to her.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-03-2009, 04:52 PM
are you even ready for marriage? :uuh:

anonymous
01-03-2009, 04:58 PM
You think very present moment-ish. Be a little bit intuitive. In the grand scheme of things it's important that you find out more about this girl and see if she is eligible (and yourself too) for marriage. Deal with the matter as close to reality as possible.

Btw i'm the member who started the thread 'shattering inside everyday' just incase.

all the best.

Cabdullahi
01-03-2009, 05:08 PM
you want to marry her because she's pretty ok well what happens 20-30 years down the line when she’s rather plain?? brother ,love at first sight means nothing absolutely diddle squat but real love is when you find a religious girl and with time she grows on you and you both stick together through all hardships that’s real love......

''he drove me in his Mercedes aww it was just lovely'' or ‘’**** she looked at me, she’s hot!!’
The above is what we constantly see in movies and it’s just our silly imagination, so snap out of it and get real!!

j50yab
01-03-2009, 11:30 PM

Dear Brother

You need to ask yourself a few questions

Am I ready for marriage?
Am I prepared for marriage?
Am I willing to make sacrifices for marriage?
Am I marrying the right person? (pretty helps but what is she like?)

These is a serious commitment. Make enquiries, do istikarah.

Akhi, she may not even like you!!

sur
01-03-2009, 11:42 PM
what u mean by this???
u mean like magic???

Go to your parents or guardian & express your intensions to marry her....

Tony
01-03-2009, 11:46 PM
wots a taweez ?

sur
01-04-2009, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
wots a taweez ?
"Taweez" is a charm ppl wear as locket around neck or tie around arm etc.
it's words written on paper & wrapped in leather & made into a locket...

Ar-RaYYan
01-04-2009, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
"Taweez" is a charm ppl wear as locket around neck or tie around arm etc.
it's words written on paper & wrapped in leather & made into a locket...
woah :omg: im certain thats form of shirk!! in fact i was reading this hadith talking about 'taweez' the other day and the prophet declaring that its form of shirk. if you want i can find it for you

sur
01-04-2009, 11:52 PM
it would be nice to share such hadees coz many muslims r into this taweez thing.

Sometimes ppl write quranic verses in tawees but many times there r geometrical sketches made like fortune tellers-make. I don't know much about what's written in taweez.

_PakistaN_
01-05-2009, 05:30 AM
Come on guy i'm not gonna marry her right now, maybe in like 5 years.. But the thing isn't going straight to marriage, i mean i want to talk to her etc but i don't know if her parents are down with that.

j50yab
01-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Come on guy i'm not gonna marry her right now, maybe in like 5 years.. But the thing isn't going straight to marriage, i mean i want to talk to her etc but i don't know if her parents are down with that.

No Offence Brother, but I don't think you are ready to get married.
5 years??!! A lot can happen in that time bro.

I would not want to be "down with that" if some boy wanted to "talk" to my daughter.

What do you want a girlfriend or a wife?

You choose which is Islamicallly right!

aminahjaan
01-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Bro, I think you're counting your chickens before they hatch. Tip: Get to know who she is from your friends and see where it goes from there. Maybe she's an eye catcher but who knows who she is. I don't think a taweez would really help, but I know istikharaa and dua's would work. Hey maybe like a year from now you'll look back and laugh at how you wanted to marry her. So my point basically; breathe, chill and see what happens.

M..x
01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
LOL. Wow you wan marry her cause she's pretty Eh? Thas oly like a bonus in a spouse brav. & As for taweez, aside from your log in, can defo tell you a Paki =P. There's other means man... Buh be carefull exatly wha you duin it for, not just on tha basis cause she got looks enit...

Banu_Hashim
01-12-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
do a background check
you mean like a CRB? :D

God-is-great
02-27-2009, 07:44 PM
If you’re going to marry the girl cuz she’s “pretty”,
then I don’t think you’re ready for marriage
as for wanting to “talk” to the girl, it is not the right approach
I advise you to talk to your parents first. Maybe they can help you
do this the halal way

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.