/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to "break up" with a friend

Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 09:10 AM
:sl:
how do you do it nicely. she isnt a bad person and all, but i think "if you really cared for me, then...."
so how do you do it... :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 09:30 AM
hmmm tough one, what are your reasons and why ?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 09:31 AM
err, mainly revolving my iman :-[

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 09:34 AM
how long have u known her and is she like a best frend? are u wanting to stop talkin full stop?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2008, 09:39 AM
about a year...im not that close to her, but none the less, the more im around her, i dno the more i think ill suffer :-[...i also dont fully trust her :blind: :-[
are u wanting to stop talkin full stop?
i think itll be better...but if i do talk to her, then the salaams would be the very least :)

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 09:45 AM
hmmm well i guess u you start by cutting down the level of contact you already have and mayb she will cut down and it will die down
Do you know how she feels abt u?
Other hand if u two have some sort of trust/bond/understanding, just be straight with her and make her understand things from your view, and i guess if she is a true mate who values u and ur relationship, she will go along with what u say..
It may be tough and dependin on how she feels, she may become very upset by it, stay strong, but dont give in. Still show support but little. If u really wana do this then u'l have to bare it all..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.