/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Changing ones feelings towards another

Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 04:25 PM
There is someone in my life, that I know I am not being good to, as much as I try to do the right thing by them and treat them the way they treat me, it just does not happen.

How can I change this and make it better?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
12-29-2008, 04:26 PM
I suddenly get angry and everything this person does or say, I turn bitter...

Zahida
12-29-2008, 09:12 PM
:sl: To be angry and bitter is not good for you, you will only end up destroying yourself.

You are this way because this person has hurt you so much, and no matter what you said or did to put things right it didn't make the slightest bit of difference.

It is hard walking away from a relationship,good or bad. But it sounds like you needto distant yourself from this person otherwise this person will destroy you.............................:w::)
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
I suddenly get angry and everything this person does or say, I turn bitter...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.