/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help to diagnose this problem that is happening in my family

shimmerhead
12-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Dear brothers and sisters of Islam;

Assalamu Alaikum

I need urgent help on this matter, my sister has fallen ill but not physically but mentally. She is acting out of character by which i mean she is acting and saying wierd things. She was fine last friday but suddenly her behaviour changed, she at first couldn't go to sleep, it gradually grew worse. She began to cry more and say stuff like she knows about king solomons ring and that allah is speaking to her directly. Yesterday my older brother said the azaan loudly in the room she sleeps in. She began to scream wheres Mahdi, ayna mahdi very loudly (mahdi is the name of my younger bro).

We also took her to the doctors he asked her questions. she said some stuff about the past but that was all. We asked her whats her age she said she is 117 yrs old (she is really in her 20s). We got her friends to come over and help her, they said she's having a nervous breakdown but as soon as they left she took off her clothes and was staring at the Quran in the dark. Right now have Surah baqarah playing on the PC at high volume. She cannot leave the room she is in.

I need help brothers and sisters, its very straining on my family especially my mother as she is the one looking after her. My mother also has to look after my father who was hit by a car in july/august and my other sister who was involved in a car crash 2 weeks ago (she is fine now).

I feel helpless i have prayed and will continue praying but please can someone give me some advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
12-30-2008, 02:31 PM
May Allah swt ease your families pain inshallah

shimmerhead
12-30-2008, 02:45 PM
yes brother she cannot leave the room if surah baqarah is playing

جوري
01-02-2009, 10:58 PM
:sl:

Has anything happened in your family or to your sister prior to this episode, and has this episode happened before? also how old is she?.. sounds like she is having a brief psychotic episode which can be triggered by stress or drugs or any number of different things..

Can you maybe take her to your GP see if he might run a workup and a tox screen on her or refer her to a psychiatrist?

if she is established in her life and has a close tight knit family, she'll likely recover from this insha'Allah -- I'd exhaust medical explanations first before going for a supernatural answer ..

May Allah make your affairs easy on you and yours insha'Allah

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shimmerhead
01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes we have had a GP 2 in fact both say they dont know whats wrong with her prescribed sleeping pills.

Hamza Asadullah
01-29-2009, 02:56 AM
Asalam wr wb my brother it is VERY important that you get rukya done on her! She has clearly got a Jin entered into her! You need to go to a good and reliable scholar! Not a peer or fakeer! If there is a good and reliable scholar that you know of or people close to you or any religious people that you know who may know a good and reliable scholar(Make sure they are not brelwee) then you need to get hold of them as soon as possible and get advice from them and they will perform rukya or whatever is appropriate in her case! Keep praying surah Baqarah and Ayatul Kursi and also pray surah falaq and surah nas!Then she will be fine inshallah! May Allah cure her Allahumma Ameen!

Yanal
01-29-2009, 04:02 AM
WalKum Asalam.
She can't physically leave the room. Have you consulted a doctor?

shimmerhead
01-29-2009, 02:47 PM
salam, read above post GP is doctor; yeah she has had black magic done on her but the jin that was sent is mental. She had 3 in her and now she has 1 after 11 ruqyahs i think.
Allah knows best if this information is true.

All i can do is pray and hope allah subhanhutallah eases her pain and makes her better

shimmerhead
01-29-2009, 02:48 PM
the jin left is the mental one or so the person who does ruqyah ays but Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.