View Full Version : Attack on Gaza: Emergency Appeal

tresbien
12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Assalamu alaykum - Peace and blessings be upon you

30 December 2008
Gaza destruction
Attack on Gaza: Emergency Appeal
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Three days of intense aerial bombardment have left more than 300 people dead and hundreds more injured.

The bombings have taken the lives of civilians including women and children, and have affected hospitals and medical warehouses. The 19 month blockade of Gaza has already severely restricted the capacity of local hospitals to cope with the injured, with many reported to have already run out of critical supplies.

The blockade of Gaza has also forced more than half of the 1.5 million population to be dependant on humanitarian assistance. International aid agencies have been struggling to provide food, medicine and clean water whilst the shortage of fuel has made it extremely difficult to run essential services in Gaza including power to hospitals and sewerage treatment plants. This new and severe onslaught has brought yet more misery to an already suffering people.

Muslim Aid has been delivering humanitarian and developmental assistance in Palestine through its partners for over two decades. The £2 million raised through this appeal for the people of Gaza will be used by local partners to provide medicine and food for those most affected.

We urgently need your help to provide life-saving assistance to those that need it most.

Click here to donate

NB: Please check our website for regular updates of the situation in Gaza.
Visit www.muslimaid.org for more information
© Muslim Aid 2008 / PO Box 3, London E1 1WP
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7377 4200 Fax: +44 (0) 20 7377 4201
Charity Reg No 295224

I received this email a few seconds ago

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peaceandlove
01-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Asalam O Alikum to all brothers and sister,
we all have to help and pray for our brothers and sister of Gaza. May Allah give hidayat to all muslim specially our leaders to become united and if we are united no force of the world can defeat us.

We all have to contribute our life and wealth for our brothers.
I personally want to contribue a small amount to Muslim NGO helping GAZA peoples , i donot have a credit card or paypal account but have some money in an online account (similar to google add or other money making site) so can any body help me how can i tranfer this amount to my brothers and sister.

It may be a drop in ocean but i want to contribute, any help how can i donate it without having credit card or paypal account.

May Allah protect all muslims around the world.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
jazakAllah khair

tresbien
01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is reported to have said: “He who helps the enemy to kill his (fellow) Muslim brother with half a word (i.e. with the least form of support), will be brought before Allah on the Day of Resurrection with this phrase written between his eyes: “(He) has no space in Allah’s (encompassing) Mercy.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
01-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Jazakallahukhair for the link.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.