/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying Salaat, POLL!!!

_PakistaN_
12-31-2008, 07:24 AM
Click an option from the poll and also answer these couple of questions so we all can know and see where we stand.

1) Do you not feel like praying sometimes?
2) Do you always schedule yourself for prayer?
3) Do you work? if yes, do you kaza your prayer?
4) Do you ever lose hope and feel like giving up on Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
12-31-2008, 07:33 AM
Never... I am not like a very religious person... but I cant compromise when it comes to performing Salah... it is something that I have to do...

Nope. But I always make it clear that the salah must be done within it's period.... it might be as soon as after the azan or about 10 mins before the next prayer time:-[

I am working and I have no problem performing salah at work...

If the whole 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide lost hope and gave up Islam... I would be the sole remaining Muslim on earth.... no regrets...

_PakistaN_
12-31-2008, 07:38 AM

Yeah, when i get tired and lazy, other than that I try hard to pray.

Yes, usually the same day in the morning time i schedule myself for prayer, but sometimes i get off schedule.

I kazaa, sometimes.

Sometimes, when i get depressed i give up hope easily, i don't have much patience.But other than that I plan on keeping up with Islam my entire life, and i will do that Inshallah.

Lonely Gal
12-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Yes, when I'm tired or doing something else, but then I'm filled with guilt so I end up praying.
Sometimes.
Yes, but I don't pray at work and nor do Kazaa cos I thought that it should only be kazaa if its a good enough reason why you couldn't pray at the time it was required.
Naa..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
12-31-2008, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Yes, when I'm tired or doing something else, but then I'm filled with guilt so I end up praying.
Sometimes.
Yes, but I don't pray at work and nor do Kazaa cos I thought that it should only be kazaa if its a good enough reason why you couldn't pray at the time it was required.
Naa..
about the kazaa part, so do you still get sin don't u for missin a prayer, or is it alright, and isn't it better to kazaa no matter what task you were doing, but u still pray cause u care....

crayon
12-31-2008, 12:30 PM
Sometimes I'm a bit tired or am in the middle of something, but the thought of not praying doesn't even cross my mind alhamdullilah. It's like, no matter what, I have to pray, there's nothing to negotiate.
Not sure what that means...?
I pray duhr at school.
I sometimes feel a little hopeless about other things, but not islam.

This reminds me that I still haven't prayed asr...

sirajstc
12-31-2008, 12:31 PM
4 times :(

Periwinkle18
12-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Alhumdulillah 5times

Civilsed
12-31-2008, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Click an option from the poll and also answer these couple of questions so we all can know and see where we stand.

1. No (Best thing EVER)
2. Yes (I plan my day acording to Salat times)
3. I pray at work and arrange meetings around the times
4. No - Never and Insha'Allah Allah keep me guided - Ameen

Civilsed
12-31-2008, 05:47 PM
about the kazaa part, so do you still get sin don't u for missin a prayer, or is it alright, and isn't it better to kazaa no matter what task you were doing, but u still pray cause u care....
Kadha(Kazaa) is fine but you should not make it a habit once in a while but you should make sure you perform Salat in its prescribed time.

Soulja Girl
12-31-2008, 07:59 PM
:sl:

Hamdulillah I pray five times but...

Do you not feel like praying sometimes?
^Yea... imsad

Do you always schedule yourself for prayer?
^Yep, I try my best to... :hmm:

:w:

Ashjan95
12-31-2008, 08:39 PM
:):sl::)

Am proud of myselef alhamdulilah i pray 5 times a day and no matter what i will never leave my religion or stop praying INSHALLAH :)

Yanal
01-01-2009, 01:53 AM

Yes almost after every soccer game:(
No when I pray I just pray when azaan.
I don't.
Yes before I did when I didn't pray.

I usually pray 5 times, but at winter breaks I can't wake up early for Fajr sadly:(

_PakistaN_
01-02-2009, 08:08 AM
****, this shows me I am a nobody, i need to pull my socks up!

FAISAL85
03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
yes i try to pray, but turthfully i find myself lazy and sometimes i feel indifferent to prayer. but that is jus shaitaan.
but when i do pray so much joy fills my heart and im relieved of a lot of stress.
i could not leave Islam if i tried.
the more i pray the more he directs me to his plan for me.
the less i pray the more i fall victim to dunya.
thank you for listening.

Raudha
03-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, sometimes. Astaghfirullah. :-[ May Allah guide us all.Ameen.

Not really. I just read my salaah at its prescribed time :hmm:

I don't work, I study. And I read my salaah at uni with no problem Alhamdulillah.

Never Alhamdulillah. May Allah keep it that way.Ameen

Somaiyah
03-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Assalamo alaykom,

I don't need to share with everyone about my daily prayers. But barak Allah feek for the reminder. It made me more sure to be better and struggle more to be able to pray at its time. I've had problem with this at school but I'm becoming braver alhamdolillah and I pray in the school corridor if I need to ;D

Muslim Woman
03-13-2010, 01:22 AM
:sl:

in the poll , pl add one more option - more than 5 . Some people offer nafal/ extra salat regularly besides 5 times.

Ramadhan
03-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Alhamdulillah I try to pray at least the 5 wajib prayers.
But sometimes when I get realllyy lazy and tired, I would postpone and tell myself "okay..I'll go pray in 5 minutes"
but 5 minutes becomes one hour and the next wajib prayer time comes, and then I would feel extremely guilty.
I am working, but have no problem in conducting my prayers at office, howover sometimes when I am immersed in my work i would forget either dhuhur or ashr prayers. But this does not happen often at all.

ahmed_indian
03-13-2010, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
If the whole 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide lost hope and gave up Islam... I would be the sole remaining Muslim on earth.... no regrets...
mashallah...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-13-2010, 10:24 AM
1) Do you not feel like praying sometimes? Not really, it keeps me strong Alhamdulilah
2) Do you always schedule yourself for prayer? Ermm, not so sure what that means, i read my Salaah at its time, although i do get late but i do make, sometimes very rare i do salaah
3) Do you work? if yes, do you kaza your prayer? I dont work, but in education, i manage to do my Salaah at College, and at a work placement i am attending to for my College placement thingyy guess it does count as work i duno
4) Do you ever lose hope and feel like giving up on Islam? I dont lose hope Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah i try to do something to keep it up to medium level where i never lose hope..
its something i never do ,never done, and surely never will InshaAllaah Indeed..

Thank you for taking your time to listen asking me these geeky questions. i know its an old thread, but i wasnt here at the time so yeahh stay geeky all InshaAllaah : )

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Edit...
2) Do you always schedule yourself for prayer? Ermm, not so sure what that means, i read my Salaah at prescribed time, although i do get late but i dont miss, sometimes very rare i do kaza salaah

Sorry made a few geeky mistakes :s

Esther462
03-13-2010, 06:01 PM
It veries on how many times I pray in one day. Sometime's I don't pray, sometimes I do 1 or 2 but most of the time I do 3 or 4, it depends on what I'm doing during the day. I have the athan on my clock at home and I've got it on my mobil too so I shouldn't have any exuse for missing my prayers.

_PakistaN_
03-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Who bumped up my thread? Thinking it was just 2 months back... I already don't remember me typing half of those things... Have I changed that much?

Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 06:07 PM

Not really
No
No I don't work
I don't lose hope alhamdulilah

OneChance
03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Al salam aleikum,

If you call yourself a "Muslim" and want to go to paradise(Inshallah everyone will) then you must pray and prayer shouldn't be a problem to you at all.

If you rarely pray then consider sacrificing some things in your life or anything that keeps you busy from praying.

You must pray five times a day if not then no point in praying at all; cause in my book praying rarely is playing with it and not taking allah seriously.

May Allah open all my Muslim brothers/sisters heart and guide the non-Muslims to the straight path inshallah.

Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 06:43 PM
^ Ameen to the dua

MuslimDude
03-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Elhamdulillah is started do ma 5 times/day salah 3 months ago. inshallah It will keep going rest of my life

Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 06:55 PM
^ Inshallah..with the help of Allah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.