/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why???? why do i always do the wrong thing?

AnonymousPoster
12-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Im so annoyed with myself right now! i always do the wrong things which in the end always leave me with pain and heart break. even though ive come 2 the realisation that haraam things will never work out, ive come to the realisation i need to become a betetr muslimah..im still doing certain things i shouldnt be. ive lost so many people in my life due to my own actions...so why am i crying? i feel im so selfish and self centered at times but i dont wanna be!! why cant i just trust in Almighty Allah 100%, why am i not counting the countless blessings He has bestowed upon me..instead i keep thinking what and who i dont have and im getting myself depressed and distracted...sorry i just needed to blow off some steam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
12-31-2008, 02:58 PM
i understand how you feel

may Allah give you tawfeeq to become better soon inshAllah

work on rectifying your heart inshAllah

Whatsthepoint
12-31-2008, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
i understand how you feel

may Allah give you tawfeeq to become better soon inshAllah

work on rectifying your heart inshAllah
My thoughts exactly. You can never have to much tawfeeq..

IbnAbdulHakim
12-31-2008, 03:14 PM
^ quite so good sir

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
12-31-2008, 03:21 PM
what exactly is tawfeeq?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-31-2008, 04:25 PM
^ the ability/requirement/chance to accomplish something, and this can only be given by Allah

syilla
12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
:salamext:

ukhtee...the way to improve ourselves is to always do good and to always try to improve ourselves. We are just human and we can't deny we are weak.

But if you try do alot of deeds and goods (especially solah and quran) you can see the differences and improvement in our characters and attitude. Don't linger too much thinking about sins. (you can read alot of thread on repentance and how to repent). Thinking too much won't get you anywhere...just remember that.

Everyone make mistakes...the one who make less mistakes are the one who practices alot in making themselves a better person. Practice does make one perfect.

Set a date and be logical. Don't put too much pressure coz it won't do you any good.

InshaAllah...lets try to be a better muslimah. :)

Ummu Sufyaan
01-01-2009, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Im so annoyed with myself right now! i always do the wrong things which in the end always leave me with pain and heart break. even though ive come 2 the realisation that haraam things will never work out, ive come to the realisation i need to become a betetr muslimah..im still doing certain things i shouldnt be. ive lost so many people in my life due to my own actions...so why am i crying? i feel im so selfish and self centered at times but i dont wanna be!! why cant i just trust in Almighty Allah 100%, why am i not counting the countless blessings He has bestowed upon me..instead i keep thinking what and who i dont have and im getting myself depressed and distracted...sorry i just needed to blow off some steam
yeah, i get what you mean :)
hmm, if i were hurting people, to me, this would be a "wakeup call..." you know, if its reached that bad, then you have to work real hard to turn that around.

don't dwell on your bad habits too much, just busy yourself with trying to change them :)..

Zahida
01-01-2009, 11:16 AM
:sl: Sounds like you are still hurting give yourself time and continue to pray................ Do some psychology on yourself. Write down the good and bad and then slowly banish the bad and add more goodness on your list..........You are trying and Allah is watching you. Don't give up. You will be fine InshaAllah. Time is a healer...............................:w::)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.