/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaamu Alaikum

TabTabiun
12-31-2008, 09:56 PM
It has been a long time since I posted anything....I also have some news make Dua for Tasneem she returned to Allah 6 months ago. We had a funeral at Germantown Masjid in Philedelphia. It is so deep everytime I think about it it is deep she experienced death she knows how it feels, and it is also a reminder that we never know when, where, and how we are going to die.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-01-2009, 08:01 PM
:sl:

May Allaah forgive her and make the times ahead of her easy for her. Ameen.

Muhammad
01-01-2009, 08:07 PM

SubhanAllaah that is very sad news. Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allaah (swt) forgive the sister for all her sins, expand and illuminate her grave, and give her the best in the aakhirah. May He also grant sabr to her family, Aameen!

Banu_Hashim
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah grant her a place in Jannah. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
subhnallah

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon imsad

Aameen thuma Aameen at the du3as.

Yanal
01-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Sad to hear sister but may Allah grant her heaven. Ameen.

BlissfullyJaded
01-01-2009, 11:37 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun!

I remember your sis, and I'm so sad to hear this... imsad I hope you and your family are okay inshaAllah. Jazakallah khair for coming by and letting us know.

Ameeen to the adiya.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.