/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sup Muzzys

Muzzy
01-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Salam
I'm yanis (yanal) older bro. I'm not that religious and hope I can contribute as you would..... PS I joined wihout his permission but with my grandpas :D

May I tell u guys I might not be active becuz I got hm and other things to do on the comp than more thanever becuz somebody * cough* *yanal* uses it too but I joined for pleasure and hope I have some time left but I'm cutting nanu(yanals other nickname) time to use it too.:) Im evil inside but look good outside:evil:

Ant I wired talking to no1.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
01-01-2009, 03:03 AM
HI Yanis!

Aww...welcome aboard.

I look forward to the cyber sibling rivalry!

Muzzy
01-01-2009, 03:06 AM
...that is yanals nickname.....Read 3rd post.:(
Sevgi, cool name sounds militarish(military)

sevgi
01-01-2009, 03:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzzy
...that is yanals nickname.....Read 3rd post.:(
Sevgi, cool name sounds militarish(military)
OH...i read the first post as "im yanis, yanal's older brother"..

Sorry...i'll call you "muzzy" then.

Sevgi sounds military like? lol...Ive had russian before...and a frend once told me that my name sounds like an illness...like, "sevgitis" :P

My name is Turkish for 'Love'...so technically, 'Sevgitis' would be 'lovesick' :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
01-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Man this sucks first I has grandpa now you!

Ummu Sufyaan
01-01-2009, 08:13 AM
:sl:
^thats no way to speak about your granddad :blind: sibling, maybe :p but not your granddad :D

Nájlá
01-01-2009, 10:38 AM
welcome bro.

hope u enjoy it here.

~Taalibah~
01-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Welcome Muzzy!

aamirsaab
01-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Sup Yanal. I mean, Yanis.

Yanal
01-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Why is everybody calling him yani when that's my nickname along with Nanu, Butler and yani.:embrassed:

Faith.
01-01-2009, 09:08 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Welcome to the forum
Hope you have a enjoyable time here
:welcome:

Soulja Girl
01-01-2009, 09:11 PM

Welcome to the forum bro, hope you have a fab tiime here... :)

And happy new year... :D

:w:

Muzzy
01-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Bye Guys.....

Lina
01-02-2009, 12:30 AM
How nice.

And ....adorable!

Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!