/* */

PDA

View Full Version : omg what have i done?

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2009, 12:44 PM
:sl:

i want to hurt him so bad imsad
to think i was going to marry this person and he turns around and does all this so CLEVERLY that if i didnt have someone to tell me otherwise id think he was like a saint. ^o)^o)^o)
i cant believe it, i really cant. i dont know what to do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
01-01-2009, 12:51 PM
happens.

what did u do ?

spill it. we will not judge.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-01-2009, 02:39 PM
confirm it

dont just believe hearsay

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2009, 03:12 PM
It isnt hearsay, its pretty much confirmed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-01-2009, 03:16 PM
the question is not clear

IbnAbdulHakim
01-01-2009, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
It isnt hearsay, its pretty much confirmed.
pretty much you say!

PRETTY MUCH EH

Al-Zaara
01-01-2009, 05:52 PM
^ You know something more?

I'm totally confused. What has this man done to you, sister?

جوري
01-01-2009, 06:34 PM
You know when you are young, you think every little thing that happens has happened to only you, and it is about as close as it gets to the end of the world.. and no one else that offers advise remotely close in concert with what your feelings desire has anything of substance to impart.

look at it this way (and I can only deduce from what little you've shared) -- if it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!.. next time, YOU'LL find someone who is worthy and right for YOU..
emotions are irrational things, if you dwell much on what could have been, you'll never move on to what will be.. take it from someone who has wasted years wallowing in self-pity and sorrows..Let this (whatever it is) be an experience to have shaped your character and outlook for the better and move on with your life..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2009, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
^ You know something more?

I'm totally confused. What has this man done to you, sister?
He hasnt done anything to me which is why i feel so bad, atleast not directly. Hes done something to someone i know well (something bad..really bad) and whilst i wish i didnt believe it i dont have much of a choice :blind:

Fighting4Iman, well he isnt going to admit it so thats my problem

sister Skye JazakAllah Khair for that

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2009, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
He hasnt done anything to me which is why i feel so bad, atleast not directly. Hes done something to someone i know well (something bad..really bad) and whilst i wish i didnt believe it i dont have much of a choice :blind:

Fighting4Iman, well he isnt going to admit it so thats my problem

sister Skye JazakAllah Khair for that
i meant,thats an issue with me because i dont know what to do

IbnAbdulHakim
01-01-2009, 08:13 PM
im just curious

because ive been lied about before you see i know how sickening it is

what makes you so sure :ooh: ?

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2009, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
im just curious

because ive been lied about before you see i know how sickening it is

what makes you so sure :ooh: ?
if you dont mind me asking, who lied about you and why? and the person who they lied to, how did they find out the truth?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
well people spread rumours to sow discord between me and another person

that person upon inspection found doubts that they were not true

however the rumours were so numerous and plentiful that it kept cropping up.

the truth was found out when the person found out my true nature, and saw my background more clearly

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!