/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When u are Angry

Ansariyah
01-01-2009, 05:37 PM
:salamext:

Some people really amaze me wen in anger...other times they seem non-interesting..just plain ordinary. I mean good anger btw..

I've been told, That I'm an amazing speaker when I'm worked up anf pretty upset.. lol

When u are angry ru the kind of a person who makes good sense..or do u just mumble n lose it?

Pls vote.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
01-01-2009, 05:39 PM
wen im passionate about what i say, i think the best side of me comes out aswell.

Ansariyah
01-01-2009, 05:53 PM
^MashaAllah I think I'm like that too.
I think Ukthee Yvonne Ridley is an excellent speaker!:muddlehea MashaAllah.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-02-2009, 08:19 AM
:wasalamex
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
:salamext:

Some people really amaze me wen in anger...other times they seem non-interesting..just plain ordinary. I mean good anger btw..

I've been told, That I'm an amazing speaker when I'm worked up anf pretty upset.. lol

When u are angry ru the kind of a person who makes good sense..or do u just mumble n lose it?

Pls vote.
hmm, i can be both. but usually when im angry i try turn away/try do something to reduce my anger, otherwise, it just may get to me :embarrass :D
i mean its either that or you get more worked up and angry :)

Anger brings out intelligence
there should be the option "anger brings out stupidity" :X :p
:)

and
"anger brings out both, but depends on the person"...i wudda voted for that one :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
01-02-2009, 08:23 AM
When im pissed i sound searious, that shows other people i am a man

Zahida
01-02-2009, 08:59 AM
:sl: You are no man and what you said is nothing to be proud of. I could not take anyone like you serious. Don't kid yourself............:sl:

If you got nothing good to say:X

Do i care if you now are going to start to hate me/curse me ..............no. But seriously little one grow up!!!::w:QUOTE=_PakistaN_;1072693]When im pissed i sound searious, that shows other people i am a man[/QUOTE]

noorseeker
01-02-2009, 09:03 AM
a MAN is someone who when angry, can control him self, he is the strongest man.

sorry cansomeonw quote that hadith for me

syilla
01-02-2009, 09:11 AM
when i'm angry... i just don't talk. And don't feel like thinking... :hiding: And you can see my face as blur as ever.

S_87
01-02-2009, 09:54 AM
it depends on why im angry...sometimes i dont say anything other times i say too much..if you mean passionate about an issue, well thats not exactly anger but then i can lose my voice for it.

Ali.
01-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Well, anger can often do the opposite sometimes; you say things you don't mean to say, you do things you normally wouldn't do, and you treat people in ways that you wouldn't treat them - it is an emotion that should be controlled. True, to an extent anger can bring out the passionate side in you, but you must be careful to control it.

Ansariyah
01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I know wat ur all saying n I completely agree. Sometimes wen u see injustice, u speak up..that sorta thing. Some people lose it..others know how to say the right thing (speaking Haq)..without really lacking any manners.

Like example..Earlier today I was at a Turkish restaurant with my sister. The lady who was preparing the food, refused to "add" more chilly to this lil kid's food he was taking out (he looked 10, his parents probably sent him from across the street)..she was like: "no, I already packed it..a kafir guy came closer to the counter and he said "why ru being difficult just add more chilly, u can surely unpack it, it's just a kid). The lady ignored him..and then he began to raise his voice, on the second account lol.....MashaAllah.

So I mean anger for a good cause.. I'm not supporting anything crazy/disrespectful:p:

Souljette
01-02-2009, 07:37 PM
:sl:
Well, i do agree that when you are angry or passionate about something you do sound intelligent well i feel i get my point across well like that but i think it's not anger only it's what you feel is important ..anger in itself is not a good thing especially when it goes out of control..if the anger can be used in a better manner then i guess it's not a problem.

Yanal
01-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Asalam A'lakum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh.
This might be a long story. In grade 7 for me there were a few bullies that bullied a intelligent kid on everything he did. One day after suffering so much he got angry and started yelling at those guys and the teacher heard. He was going to get the well mannered award but after that day I got a surprise and got it:)In conclusion Anger can be good or bad depending on the way the person got anger into him or her.

Cabdullahi
01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
excessive anger is not something we should be proud of, but rather we should control anger because the shaitan plies his trade on infiltrating this element, the sister said ''Yvonne ridley is an excellent speaker'' the reason being is she is a dignified woman and a person who has a sensitive heart and a person that abhors what’s going on in gaza and she controlled her anger by giving a short beautiful speech during the London demonstration for our sisters and brothers in Palestine

I think im a mixture of both,when I lose it I speak nonsense,but sometimes I can use my anger to achieve the opposite but that’s rarely

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.