/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Islamic Steamroller?

rezbi
01-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Please bookmark this post as much as possible and let as many people as possible know about it. Especially in the Middle East:

The Islamic Steamroller?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
01-01-2009, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rezbi
Please bookmark this post as much as possible and let as many people as possible know about it. Especially in the Middle East:

The Islamic Steamroller?
:sl:
1. The Russians only used their 'steamroller' tactics because they had nothing better. It's a really bad strategy, no wonder Russia had the highest number of deaths in the entire war. If there weren't so many of them they would have lost.

2. Numbers weren't actually the only thing that helped the Russians win. Hitler was an incompetent general, the Russians had good tanks and could move all the heavy industry needed to build them out into Sibera, beyond the range of the German army. And remember, Russia also lost the First World War very badly, and if it weren't for the Entente's defeat of Germany much of European Russia would had become German land.

3. How are you going to coordinate all the Muslim countries to do this, especially since the bulk of Muslims live in Eastern regions such as Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia, were people have their own problems and probably won't all want to suicidally rush on Israel and die?

4. I have a hunch that Iran probably wants Israel around, for the time being. Israel provides a common enemy for Iran's allies to join up and fight against. If Israel ceased to exist too quickly for them, they wouldn't be able to have good control of the region. But this is just a theory of my own, on the grounds that I would do the same thing if I were Ahamadinejad.

5. Israel could just nuke the human wave, or even Muslim cities if it was truely in danger of being destroyed.

6. America would probably intervene.

7. A violent solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict (barring something sick and crazy, like total extermination of the region's population, both Israeli and Arab) is probably not a good answer, especially given that the whole thing begun with violence anyway. The Israelis might lead a violent insurgency against the Arab occupiers in the same way that they did against the British.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.