/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how do u like ur cuppa??

nadia85
01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
aslam was just wondering do any of u guys leave ur tea bag in ur tea and drink it like that ?4 me i cant deink it with out keeping the tea bag in ,what about u?lol silly question i nw:smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-02-2009, 07:00 PM
i dont drink tea so im not sure but what you do sounds normal i guess :)

Yanal
01-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Bismillah Hairamaan Naraheem.

Asalam A'lakum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
I don't drink tea but my family does and I often observe how it is
Made and my parents(my mother) does put the tea bag in but takes it out before drinking the liquid. Doesn't the teabag taste foul because the taste has been drained to make the actual tea.

nadia85
01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
I like my tea strong thats why i keep tea bag in

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
01-02-2009, 07:35 PM
:sl:
i like strong tea too sis.
but i stir the teabag till its finished then take it out. i dont like the tea bag taste.

S_87
01-02-2009, 08:31 PM
i definitely take it out

rpwelton
01-02-2009, 08:35 PM
I let it steep for about 5 minutes (or less if it's a really strong tea) and then take it out. This serves 2 purposes:

1) Prevents the tea from getting a really bitter taste when the bag is left in too long
2) I can use the same bag for a second cup of tea.

I prefer medium-strength tea, so getting 2 cups out of 1 bag is pretty economical.

Nájlá
01-02-2009, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
but i stir the teabag till its finished then take it out. i dont like the tea bag taste.
Same here.

nebula
01-02-2009, 10:17 PM
tea is for losers, its all about coffe :peace: lol

i like my coffe strong RAWR

nadia85
01-02-2009, 11:57 PM
lol,i used to only drink coffe b4 cant stand it nw i am a tea lover these days lol

Nawal89
01-03-2009, 12:01 AM
I only leave the teabag in for like a min to get some color thats all. Then i drown a bundle of mint leaves in it. yum yum.

rpwelton
01-03-2009, 12:09 AM
I used to drink coffee, then I switched to tea, and now I drink both (mainly because I get my coffee for free at work and need that heavy boost in the morning). But taste wise, tea usually beats coffee any day.

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-03-2009, 12:15 AM
I like the bag in when I drinnk bag tea.I never put it out.But I actually like the one in teapot.

Faith.
01-03-2009, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
i like strong tea too sis.
Same here sis :smile:
I love tea :coolious:
It's great for headaches !

j50yab
01-03-2009, 12:38 AM

English Tea - Tea Bag squeezed when taking out, with milk and sugar.
Indian Tea - Tea Bag stewed in a saucepan with milk and sugar and a bit of water.
Mint Tea - Tea Bag In a glass with 2 or 3 leaves of mint. Two sugars and NO milk.

Oh and a biscuit! Mmmmm!:D

rpwelton
01-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Mint Moroccan tea is the best! I've tried making it at home so many times and failed, but when Moroccans make it, there is no comparison to any other tea.

Muhammad
01-03-2009, 01:07 AM

I'm sorry - I feel this is a topic better suited to the private sections of the forum to avoid unnecessary mixing. Please continue there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!