/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Early Marriage - Prophet mohammed (PBUH) & Aisha (RAA)

Civilsed
01-02-2009, 08:43 PM
:sl:

A very interesting video with a good explaination to those who wish to insult our beloved prophet Mohammed (PBUH)

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...med-phub-aisha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
01-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Jazakallah Khair for sharing.

malayloveislam
01-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,

Thanks, I hate people insulting prophet Muhammad, mother Aisyah (r.a), and other mother of Islam. The Hadith about prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) marrying a child should be noted and marked as false. I never believe that Hadith, and I don't think prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is crazy to marry a child. Non-Muslims are falsifying the story through using that Hadith. Hadith is the second source in Islam, we don't take Hadiths like Gospel which is compilations of narrations by prophet Jesus (a.s) disciples. We always have to compare Quran and Hadiths beside checking interpretations and asking scholars. Please state down the false Hadith with the sanad and the validity everywhere so next time, Muslims won't be deceived by ignorant non-Muslims who taught that we do not do researches about Hadiths.

Jazakallah!

Civilsed
01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
:sl:

Please watch part 2 (important)

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...d-phub-aisha-1

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.