/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Year, Pakistan and Orgies

islamirama
01-03-2009, 06:30 AM
New Year Eve at Karachi Seaview : Some Bare Truths

Badly deprived and highly frustrated Pakistani young and not-so-young, thousands of rowdy revellers will storm the Sea View side of the Karachi beach tonight this year to celebrate the coming of new year. The discussion of not celebrating the 1st January as the new year start for Muslims is always there, but the truth is that nobody really pays any attention to it.

Every year, people from all over Karachi and even from other parts of country head towards the Sea View to raise their toasts to the new year at 12 and join in the count down. Every time trouble arises. The religious party youth wings make every effort to deter the revellers to not to celebrate new year and the other side retaliates by defiance and that results in rowdy fights and firings. Some of the Boys and girls of Karachi try to imitate the Western style at the beach.

Police also have a field day on this occasion. It stops and frisks the young couples and eventually finds alcohols and other banned things and then after taking their chunk looks the other side. After opening corks of the drinks sharp at 12 midnight, the youth head towards the hotel rooms, guest houses and other joints to have it their way. Last year, police raided sex orgy in Karachi in the clifton area. Sons and daughters of big shots were involved and they were released after apologies within half an hour. Such nude parties and orgies have become a very common thing on the new year eve in various cities of Pakistan, especially in Lahore, Islamabad and in the Karachi.

Yes, it’s hard to admit, talk about and acknowledge, but that is what has become a norm.

http://www.pakspectator.com/new-year...e-bare-truths/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
01-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Yes, it’s hard to admit, talk about and acknowledge, but that is what has become a norm.
... but Unfortunately it true.

PS: I really appreciate your posts on current affairs, thank you man. May Allah (S.W.T) give you the best reward.

AntiKarateKid
01-03-2009, 07:19 AM
crud and I was planning to move back to Pakistan when I become a doctor... do I have to move to Antarctica to get away from this stuff?

Tilmeez
01-03-2009, 07:36 AM
crud and I was planning to move back to Pakistan when I become a doctor... do I have to move to Antarctica to get away from this stuff?
No! Over all Pakistan is a good place to live. This and some other things are bad side of the picture.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AntiKarateKid
01-03-2009, 07:51 AM
I hope so bro. Best part is hearing the azaan echoing throught he neighborhoods. No secular fools complaining about it either, like here in America.

Trumble
01-03-2009, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Every time trouble arises. The religious party youth wings make every effort to deter the revellers to not to celebrate new year and the other side retaliates by defiance and that results in rowdy fights and firings.
So maybe if the 'religious party youth wings' stayed at home and minded their own business rather than other people's no 'trouble' would arise?

Tony
01-03-2009, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
So maybe if the 'religious party youth wings' stayed at home and minded their own business rather than other people's no 'trouble' would arise?
If this is not directly their business then what is?^o)

Trumble
01-03-2009, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
If this is not directly their business then what is?^o)

Their own conduct as opposed to other people's conduct. If others wish to celebrate New Year, just let them.. there is under no obligation to participate. If God disapproves of such celebrations, no doubt he will make that clear to the participants in due course.

Tony
01-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Their own conduct as opposed to other people's conduct. If others wish to celebrate New Year, just let them.. there is under no obligation to participate. If God disapproves of such celebrations, no doubt he will make that clear to the participants in due course.
By religious youth wings opposing there conduct perhaps ?

ardianto
01-03-2009, 01:29 PM
New Year Eve at Karachi Seaview : Some Bare Truths
Some Pakistani settled near my home. I see, they are good muslim and muslimah.
Before I read that article, I always assume, all Pakistani are good muslims

islamirama
01-03-2009, 05:20 PM
In Islam and in Quran, Allah has commanded us to enjoin good and forbid evil. Even the Prophet (saws) said if you see evil, stop it with your hand, if you cannot then with your tongue, if you cannot then detest it in your heart and that is weakest of faith.

This is how society corrupts, morality goes down, crime goes up and what not as can bee seen in the west. We are obligated to stop any wrong we see. If these rich brats wants to drink then they can go do it behind close doors like their fornication.

Trumble
01-03-2009, 05:36 PM
We are obligated to stop any wrong we see.
Fair enough. If they consider intervention to be a religious duty, then it makes more sense.

Chuck
01-03-2009, 10:09 PM
comments on the blog were interesting

Zahida
01-03-2009, 10:24 PM
:sl:IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!:w:

ZarathustraDK
01-03-2009, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
You could, but Ramadan would kill you if it fell in july :D (harh harh harh)

Tony
01-03-2009, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZarathustraDK
hahahahaha lol:D

Fishman
01-06-2009, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZarathustraDK
:sl:
Ramadan probably won't be the thing you worry about being killed by in Antarctia though... :D
:w:

north_malaysian
01-07-2009, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Ramadan probably won't be the thing you worry about being killed by in Antarctia though... :D
there are man-eating penguins in antarctica.... :D

Fishman
01-07-2009, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
there are man-eating penguins in antarctica.... :D
But at least in Antarctica, bearded bros would fit right in! :D

doorster
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM
^^thread is becoming even more ridiculous now
Their own conduct as opposed to other people's conduct. If others wish to celebrate New Year, just let them.. there is no obligation to participate. If God disapproves of such celebrations, no doubt he will make that clear to the participants in due course.
I wanted to say something similar too

:peace:

aamirsaab
01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Thread locked.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.