/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam!

Wyatt
01-03-2009, 03:06 PM
:sl: :peace:

Despite my currently 'undecided' situation on religion altogether, I have fallen in love with Islam. I am just not convinced that I believe in it, but would like to be. :smile:

I want to give it a chance though because I see the beauty in it. I have a Qur'an and I read it, and I am learning some arabic so that I can learn to recite it.

I can't describe to anyone else my attraction to Islam that isn't a muslim, but I try. I constantly try to educate others the truth about Islam and fight the portrayal the reputation of Islam suffers by the media.

I joined hoping that I can interact, learn more, and have fun with muslims and even some of other faiths.

Please accept me, thank you. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faith.
01-03-2009, 03:25 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Wow your learing arabic so you can learn to recite the Quran....Thats amazing.
Anyways Welcome to the forum
I hope you have a enjoyable and benifical stay here
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask..
:welcome:

nebula
01-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Walakum salaam bro

Mashallah its good to see Allah is guiding you bro!

U will learn alot from this forum because I sure have!

Good luck bro

Nájlá
01-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Mashallah...

welcome to the forum. Hope u like it here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
01-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Salam Alaikum Bro :)

Welcome to the forum. Subhan Allah! Seems like you are one of the guided ones.

Take it slow and steady Bro... take your time.

If you need anything, just ask :)

P.S. If you want to learn about Islam reading the explanations of the Quran is the best way. Don't listen to anyone unless they are quoting from the scriptures :)

Here's a funny revert story for you :D

Part 1

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pthRGK...eature=related

Part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R_L7sx...eature=related

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the forum.So you love Islam?I am pleased to hear that.You know, people believe and defend what they love.You say you defend islam against the mass media news.Now you have one more to go.Learn about it more and believe it.Say the shahada.May Allah swt make your way to become a muslim easy inshallah.

Olive
01-04-2009, 10:11 AM
That's great to hear bro. Welcome to LI and may you have an enjoyable time here. :)

Wyatt
01-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the welcome! :D

And thank you, Hamayun for the story! I watched it. :smile:

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.