/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Desert Power

islamirama
01-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Desert Power
Majority of world’s known energy resources (oil and gas) happen to be within the Muslim world - which has been one of the major reason, other than the protection of Zionist entity in the Middle East - for the western colonial powers to attack, murder, occupy and destroy the Muslims to develop their nation-states by utilizing their natural resources.

The Jewish Lobby groups in the US and Britain did use oil as a bait to destroy two Muslim countries, Afghanistan and Iraq, recently.

Most Muslims are not aware of the fact - that not in a distant future, their ‘troublesome’ deserts could attract more vultures to invade several Muslim countries to replace world’s declining oil and gas resources with solar power by using deserts in North Africa and the Middle East.

According to the Center for Global Development - by 2020, some 35 million Europeans could be powering their homes from electricity generated by the sun in the deserts of Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya - to name a few Muslim countries. According to Kevin Ummel and Dr. David Wheeler, two researchers at the CGD in their working paper, titled Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, wrote - “solar thermal or concentrating solar power (CSP), a commercially available technology that uses direct sunlight and mirrors to boil water and drive conventional steam turbines. Solar thermal power production in North Africa and the Middle East could provide enough power to Europe to meet the needs of 35 million people by 2020.”

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/01...ars-for-greed/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Taalibah~
01-03-2009, 09:03 PM
+o(
By 2020, eh? Nearly only 10 years time.

Oil, gas and now solar power, what next and how much more blood?

Fishman
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
:sl:
'Rhemat'? I trust that source about as far as I can throw it, mate! I remember that name from another board a very long time ago. They aren't nice memories.

As for solar power, it is becoming more popular, but since it is by its very nature cheap and renewable I doubt people will be fighting wars over it for a long time. Plus, America has its own deserts to produce solar power, and Europeans have given up being interested with anything outside their own countries since they lost all the colonies.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.