/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Practimate

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-03-2009, 07:32 PM
:sl:

Presenting the official Marriage Training service, headed by Shaykh Yaser Birjas. Launches in just over 30 hours Insha'Allaah. Sign up here:

http://practimate.com/

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2009, 10:30 PM

It's open and it's going fast!

Re.TiReD
01-05-2009, 10:31 PM
L O L

Kool. Another....erm initiative.

Hope it works out insha'Allah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
L O L

Kool. Another....erm initiative.

Hope it works out insha'Allah.
As they say: "Again, we are like the prestigious Macintosh in the chaotic computer world."

Believe me, it's going to be really good. It's headed by Shaykh Yaser Birjas, it can only get better from there!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
lol it makes it sound like 36 is the limit

Re.TiReD
01-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome to Practimate.com

As-salamu alaykum,

For the brothers and sisters who have been waiting to see what is the outcome of this blog and the marriage revolution…

For the singles who have been wondering, why they are still singles…

For all the unmarried who have been asking the question “how can I go about getting married?”…

For the young ones and their parents who have been struggling to understand one another over an issue so crucial to them all: “marriage”…

To all the Muslim singles in the West, practicing and hoping to become practicing through their marriage…

To you all, we are glad to announce the imminent launch of our “World-Class Training and Practical Matching for Practicing Muslim Singles in the West”…

We are proud to announce Practimate

Practimate your life, practimate your marriage and learn how to find and decide on Mr. and Ms. Right.

We will go live on January 5th, 12:00 A.M. Eastern time, in sha Allah.

We would like to hear from you. Share your thoughts and comments below

Cabdullahi
01-05-2009, 10:47 PM
they want straight up cash??:ooh:, what heck is dat? :( on one side they say they're there to help the young muslims but they want money?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2009, 10:50 PM
lol that name just invites rhymes

practimate dont procrastinate
initiate your lifelong fate
dont set a date before it becomes too late
click on practimate find ur best mate today

;D

Yanal
01-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
Brother Sayyad I think you're getting a bit to hasty over marriage . Maybe you should try yourself to find a sister of your likes rather then searching on online sites. I would suggest stop wasting your delicate time and precious money on online institutes when you can donate that money. Remember this is only my opinion PLEASE do not feel offended bro Sayyad.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-06-2009, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Brother Sayyad I think you're getting a bit to hasty over marriage . Maybe you should try yourself to find a sister of your likes rather then searching on online sites. I would suggest stop wasting your delicate time and precious money on online institutes when you can donate that money. Remember this is only my opinion PLEASE do not feel offended bro Sayyad.
:wasalamex

:D

Not offended bro! The site is different because it offers Islamic training for people who want to get married, it isn't like a matrimonial site. It's to help Muslims who are going into marriage go in with proper Islamic understanding of what they are about to get into. Getting matched is optional, and no, I'm not doing that lol.

Yanal
01-06-2009, 02:59 AM
oops I'm sorry I misunderstood and couldn't calculate the basics . I apologize and wonder how I'm passing math.

Re.TiReD
01-06-2009, 06:14 AM
oops I'm sorry I misunderstood and couldn't calculate the basics . I apologize and wonder how I'm passing math.
:wasalamex

LOL :D

JazakAllah khayr for that advice bro...It works for me :p

Here's where I got my -vitiy from I think:

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196167

Periwinkle18
01-07-2009, 08:47 AM
theres another site and baba ali is launching it. its http://www.halfourdeen.com/ He said it in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrnjYYuDfXs

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-22-2009, 02:38 AM

جوري
06-22-2009, 02:41 AM
^^ hilarious this dude is a whiner he should get a cat! or a beta fish they are very low maintenance and good company :D

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-22-2009, 02:59 AM
^ I liked it!

It was, I think made based on the responses from this:

http://practimate.com/blog/your-biggest-fear/

جوري
06-22-2009, 03:09 AM
marriage talks make me claustrophobic-- but it was funny in part.. I think until he lands that perfect wife he should invest in

lol this was the third video down the first two were about how to mate your beta fish .. I guess mating is in the air :skeleton::skeleton:

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-22-2009, 03:18 AM

Loool interesting thread :p

crayon
06-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Lol, what an amusing video. :p

- IqRa -
06-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Brother, you need to get married.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!