/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to go about reverting?

AnonymousPoster
01-03-2009, 09:30 PM
:sl:

brothers and sisters, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I have a male friend who is interested in reverting to islam.

The thing is he doesn't really know how to go about it. He hasn't got any muslim mates that could help him either.

Any advice, tips etc will be appreciated.

Jazakhallah in advance.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
01-03-2009, 09:55 PM
:sl: Hmmmmmmmm i helped a sister convert a few years back.........

The first thing is that the brother in question has to know that there is no turning back. This is very serious and life changing decision. May Allah SWT guide him. Ameen.

Secondly the way i did it was to take my friend to the Masjid. Where i helped her with wudu.
The Imaam then recited the Kalimah, and my friend repeated after him. We then read nafal namaaz together, as my friend had spent months learning her salaat.............

She went on to marry a Muslim Brother............... This was her reason and commitment into changing her religion.

I hope that is of some help. Ameen.:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

brothers and sisters, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I have a male friend who is interested in reverting to islam.

The thing is he doesn't really know how to go about it. He hasn't got any muslim mates that could help him either.

Any advice, tips etc will be appreciated.

Jazakhallah in advance.

:w:

j50yab
01-03-2009, 11:18 PM

One only has to say the shahada and believe in it.

This site has some good advice on it.

http://www.muslimconverts.com/howtoconvert/index.htm

Obviously he will need help in learning the teachings of Islam so perhaps try the local mosque for help.

Hope this helps.

Hamayun
01-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Watch this video of a Brother taking his Shahada. Thats all you have to do :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WyapD4jFljg

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
01-04-2009, 05:03 AM
:sl: ask your friend go to mosque. seek imam for help like wudu' learn prayers and just ask for some book for reference.....and then if he/she interested then should utter the 2 kalimah syahadat...."asy adu alla ilaha ilallah, wa asy adu anna muhammadar rasulullah..." insyaallah allah will guide your friend....! enter islam before u die...and u will have eternal heaven...build your heaven from now on..thank you.:Evil::w:

suffiyan007
01-04-2009, 05:04 AM
the way you come to the world, and they to go back to Allah....! the one true god....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.