/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite pizza topping ?

brotherbee
01-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Hello everyone
I'm hoping you can help me with a survey for a school project.
I need to find out what the most popular pizza topping is.
More replies the better :p
Thankyou for your time and thankyou in advance.

Nasim (aged 8)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
01-04-2009, 04:38 AM
vege pizza & cheese sticks & Hallapinio pepper :)
Also spinich alfrado pizza is delicious.

Whatsthepoint
01-04-2009, 11:25 AM
classic (ham, cheese, tomato, spices)
Mediterranean (prosciutto, cheese, tomato, garlic, spices)

Tony
01-04-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
classic (ham, cheese, tomato, spices)
Mediterranean (prosciutto, cheese, tomato, garlic, spices)
fried eggs, mars bars and wedding cake. no, 3 cheese really

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
01-04-2009, 11:44 AM
I forgot olives, but I guess it's obvious you gotta have olives on your pizza.

Civilsed
01-04-2009, 11:46 AM
:sl:

back home in the gulf, you can get a super supreme @ pizza hut and it had Halal beef pepperoni- mmmm. But otherwise Cheese and Olives

Wyatt
01-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Just cheese. :coolious:

wildkat
01-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Cheese and tomato

buddy1
01-04-2009, 01:34 PM
mmmm its tricky....... but very cute, i wish i got cool school projects like that when i was 8!!!

I like pepperoni, and i quite like stuffed crust! yup! yum!

Olive
01-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Cheese, tomatoes, peppers, olives jalapenoes and obviously some chicken pieces! :D

Ansariyah
01-04-2009, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz
Cheese, tomatoes, peppers, olives jalapenoes and obviously some chicken pieces! :D
That but tuna instead of ^chicken n Ananas in the place of jalapenos!! I can eat that. ..=)

Periwinkle18
01-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Cheese, Chicken tikka pieces and mushrooms. This thread is making me hungry.

crayon
01-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Just pepperoni.
With the pizza basics of tomato sauce, dough, and loads of cheese, of course.

brotherbee, you're 8 years old?! Awww mashallah, welcome to the forums little guy!:smile:

smile
01-04-2009, 07:32 PM
greek pizza
why don't you ask random ppl on the street
it will make you feel like you weren't lazy for this project

Cabdullahi
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
i like the classical pizza with just tomato puree,dough,mozzarella cheese and abit of olive oil thats it!!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-04-2009, 07:40 PM

Olives. Has anyone had Giordano's Famous Stuffed Pizza? It's excellent:

Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 07:47 PM
:salamext:

Mushrooms, and you aint tasted nothing till you've tried Jalapeno's!

WassalamuAlaykum

Ashjan95
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
SALAAM
i think cheese n tamato is nice i allways have that topping ....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cabdullahi
01-04-2009, 07:55 PM
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese and tomato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Periwinkle18
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM
whts a Jalapeno??

Re.TiReD
01-06-2009, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
whts a Jalapeno??
*drools*

I'm fasting, shhh :p

They're like peppers. And they taste divine

Now I'm outta this thread :p

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Cheese, cheese and more cheese. When I order out I get the 4 cheese special. When I make it I pile on:

Mozzarella
Romano
Swiss
Colby
Gouda
Parmesan
Pepper Jack

And anything else in the refrigerator that looks like cheese. (Even Tofu )

Re.TiReD
01-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow. And Tofu....LOL you know, in every USA based book I read, I read Tofu...and how ppl hate it. What exactly is it?

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
whts a Jalapeno??
A hot pepper for people who really don't know what a hot pepper is.
A grown for babies, version of a habernero.

I love habernero peppers, but will use jalapeños if I don't have any haberneros.

Periwinkle18
01-06-2009, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
*drools*

I'm fasting, shhh :p

They're like peppers. And they taste divine

Now I'm outta this thread :p
u mean bellpeppers??

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
Wow. And Tofu....LOL you know, in every USA based book I read, I read Tofu...and how ppl hate it. What exactly is it?
Tofu is a soy bean product. It is soy protein made into cakes. It resembles white medium firm cheese similar to swiss cheese without holes.

I am essentially a vegetarian and love tofu. It has no actual flavor, but can be made to taste like anything. It can also be made to have it's own distinct flavor. I often soak it in soy sauce and hickory smoke flavoring than cut it into small cubes and fry it up. I also use pieces of it in any stir fry I make.

I sometimes blend it in the blender with pieces of fresh fruit, freeze it and it has a texture of fruit sherbet, but much higher protein content and better tasting.

Re.TiReD
01-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Oh....wow.

The 'it has no actual flavour' part is rather interesting :D lol jazakAlah khayr.

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 01:58 PM
For the curious about jalapeños. They are not bell peppers. For most people they are the hottest pepper they will ever find. They vary in color. I find the bluish black ones to be the hottest, but compared to haberneros they are very mild.
The jalapeño (Nahuatl: xalapeño (pronounced /ˌhæləˈpiːnoʊ/ or /ˌhæləˈpeɪnjoʊ/; Spanish pronunciation: [xalaˈpeɲo]) is a medium to large size chili pepper which is prized for its warm, burning sensation when eaten. Ripe, the jalapeño can be 2–3½ inches (5–9 cm) long and is commonly sold when still green. It is a cultivar of the species Capsicum annuum originating in Mexico. It is named after the town of Xalapa, Veracruz, where it was traditionally produced. 160 square kilometres are dedicated for the cultivation of jalapeño in Mexico alone, primarily in the Papaloapan river basin in the north of the state of Veracruz and in the Delicias, Chihuahua area. Jalapeños are also cultivated on smaller scales in Jalisco, Nayarit, Sonora, Sinaloa and Chiapas. The jalapeño is known by different names throughout Mexico, such as cuaresmeños, huachinangos, and chiles gordos.

As of 1999[update], 5,500 acres (22 km2) in the United States were dedicated to the cultivation of jalapeños. Most jalapeños were produced in southern New Mexico and western Texas.

Jalapeños are a pod type of Capsicum. The growing period for a jalapeño plant is 70–80 days. When mature, the plant stands two and a half to three feet tall. Typically, a single plant will produce twenty five to thirty five pods. During a growing period, a plant will be picked multiple times. As the growing season comes to an end, the jalapeños start to turn red. The fresh market consists of green jalapeños, and red jalapeños are considered inferior. Growers often either discard the red jalapeños into the ground or use them for the production of chipotles.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalape%C3%B1o

My favorite pepper:

The habanero chile (Capsicum chinense Jacquin) (sometimes incorrectly spelled "habañero"[1]) is one of the most intensely spicy species of chili peppers of the Capsicum genus. Unripe habaneros are green, and they color as they mature. Common colors are orange and red, but white, brown, and pink are also seen. Typically a ripe habanero is 2–6 centimeters (1–2½ in) long.
Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habanero

Periwinkle18
01-06-2009, 02:04 PM
wow i can't eat tht.

*ice_queen*
01-06-2009, 05:35 PM
vegetarian - with pineapple, olives & of course, lots of cheese:D

Whatsthepoint
01-06-2009, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Just pepperoni.
With the pizza basics of tomato sauce, dough, and loads of cheese, of course.

brotherbee, you're 8 years old?! Awww mashallah, welcome to the forums little guy!:smile:
He's not 8 years old.

crayon
01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherbee
Nasim (aged 8)
Hmmm...:?

Whatsthepoint
01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Hmmm...:?
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherbee
I don't know if anyone is familiar with the above mentioned movie at all.

The first movie talked a lot against religions in general; but for me it just reaffirmed my belief in Allah.

Anyway, the second movie recently released talks in great detail about the world monetary systems, the banks, the credit crunch and how it all works; more importantly, how it is all controlled.

So if anyone is interested in watching, both movies are available on youtube.

The second movie is cut in 14 parts (each 10 minutes long) the first part of which I have provided a link to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Ue_SMOorM

Have a look and tell me what you guys think
(some serious mind numbing stuff though so be warned)

Re.TiReD
01-06-2009, 05:46 PM
lol he musta let his yunga bro use his account or summin

crayon
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Maybe he's just a really intelligent 8 year old?!!.... :p
But yeah, I guess Amatul Wadud is probably right, perhaps it was his little brother.

Whatsthepoint
01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Maybe he's just a really intelligent 8 year old?!!.... :p
But yeah, I guess Amatul Wadud is probably right, perhaps it was his little brother.
btw,l I have no idea what that arabic means, but you have to erite at least 3 symbols in order to post.

crayon
01-06-2009, 05:52 PM
It says asalamu alaykum, which means "peace be upon you", the muslim greeting.

Banu_Hashim
01-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Olives, bell-peppers, and onion pizza... from costco. Mmmm..

Whatsthepoint
01-06-2009, 05:55 PM
It says asalamu alaykum, which means "peace be upon you", the muslim greeting.
I had a genuine feeling its gonna be that, people use these in introduce yourself threads.

IslamicRevival
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Id rather starve myself to give Food to the palestinians and all the muslims around the world who are suffering. :cry:

I am just grateful of what Allah swt has given me therefore i have no "Favourite pizza topping"

jen.bas
01-12-2009, 04:30 PM
i just love the hawaiian pizza.. ham, pineapple and cheese..

Pk_#2
01-12-2009, 09:13 PM
People.

I eat them.

LaLa. "£$%^&*.

Musaafirah
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Tropical (Chicken, pineapple, sweetcorn, cheese etc)
Bolognese (Self explanatory, yummo!)
Cheese and Tomato
Meat fest
Tandoori chicken.
All from halaal reputable takeaways of course.

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Pizza from the hand of my mother ^ ^

Tamat and pepper and cheese and mushroom ^ ^

Zico
01-13-2009, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

back home in the gulf, you can get a super supreme @ pizza hut and it had Halal beef pepperoni- mmmm. But otherwise Cheese and Olives

Same. Where is Homer Simpson with his "Hungry Voice" when you need him :P

:w:

S_87
01-13-2009, 03:47 PM
onions, little tandoori chicken pieces, corn (loads) cheese, olives

MO783
01-13-2009, 03:49 PM

mine is original magherita

Woodrow
01-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Since we are snowed in I used this as a chance to make a Pizza.

Here it is in the oven:

Here it is fresh out of the oven:

Here is the first slice I cut for Aabidah:

I was going to be mean and ask you to guess the toppings. But, decided that would not be fair. It is a dessert Pizza. I made the crust first it is basically a coffee flavored cake. The toppings are chocolate chips, chopped fruits and nuts. I used apples, pears, plums, mango, dates, almonds, toasted pumpkin seeds and peaches. The sauce is homemade caramel.

No we are not going to eat it all at once. It is very rich and sweet. Except for one slice each the rest goes into the freezer and we will nibble on it over the next month or 2.

Re.TiReD
01-16-2009, 07:53 PM
The toppings are chocolate chips, chopped fruits and nuts
:ooh:

Koool! :p lol I was going to ask what the sauce was.

Periwinkle18
01-16-2009, 08:20 PM
cool it looks so yummyyy. :P

maron
01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Pizza with olives.

Donia
01-22-2009, 03:14 AM
Cheese, Turkey pepperoni, olives or vegetables.

Strzelecki
02-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Cheese.

Al Qalam
02-13-2009, 07:53 AM
Turkey Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Green Peppers
Onions
Mozzarella Cheese
Pine nuts
Capers
Volkswagon Hubcaps (just kidding)

islamlover_girl
03-12-2009, 05:22 PM
I liked the sweet pizza brother woodrow made very much . in shaa Allah I ll do similar one to my family.

Oh, its very rich. in shaa Allah I ll take a peace and leave it in freezer too.

Thank u brother jazakom Allah kheer.

Bint-Al-Islam
03-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Wow MashAllah.. i never seen that pizza b4 what Woodrow post.. It look nice to me MashAllah...
Greek pizza is good.. It has mozzarella cheese,feta cheese, mushrooms onions, halapinos,tomatoes, gyro, chicken, black olives green peppers.

Foxgarden
04-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Cheese! With diced tomatoes...green peppers...and mushrooms. Then again...I AM a vegetarian.

saba muslimah
04-01-2009, 05:21 AM

:D Nice N Yum YUm YUMMy Mouth Watering Thread.... first of all
[PIE]WElcome Little Brother
BrotherBee [/PIE]

Hhmmmm M Love in it PIZZAaaa YUMMY ....:smile:
M CHEESE LOVER, Mostly i like Tomato N Fully Cheese Topping on my Pizza"
Its give Ssssssss Sup sup SUperb Taste I mouth

SouljahOfAllah
04-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Assalamu Alaykum wr. wb
as we do not have a halal pizza store near by, i usually get cheese and tomato. i cant eat pizza with anything on top any ways, i just can stand mushrooms, and meat on my pizza. if were making pizza at home we always leave a small corner where nothing is added specially for me.
cheese and tomato all the way :up: :D

islamlover_girl
04-07-2009, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouljahOfAllah
Assalamu Alaykum wr. wb
as we do not have a halal pizza store near by, i usually get cheese and tomato.
I have an idea, u can cook some halal meat at home and leave it in the freezer ,when u go to eat pizza,just take some of it with u and add it at the top of the pizza with cheese and tomato.

Al-Layl
04-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Keema..

Yanal
04-07-2009, 01:37 AM
So much debating over pizza whom I started to create. Now now there's plenty of me . Take a piece,i love veggi and cheese. No off topic posts this is a general question and not worthy of our time to debate on what I(we) like or not .:offtopic:

greenshirt
04-16-2009, 01:09 AM
might sound nasty but i like a thin crust(which is almost like a baked tortilla only a little thicker and doesnt taste like it) with extra sauce and jalapenos and onions. it is delicious. i get it from domino's from time to time.

otherwise i like veggies, especially green peppers, onions, jalapenos, and green olives.

Foxgarden
04-16-2009, 01:19 AM
I love veggie pizza! Than again...I AM a vegetarian so hey! Any other fellow vegetarians here, or am I the lone ranger?

greenshirt
04-16-2009, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Foxgarden
I love veggie pizza! Than again...I AM a vegetarian so hey! Any other fellow vegetarians here, or am I the lone ranger?
i am a vegetarian!

well actually not really. i just only eat halal meat which is sometimes hard to find. therefore most of my meals are vegetarian.

but i still eat meat from time to time so i guess im not really vegetarian. just eat a lot of meat-free meals!

burdenofbeing
04-16-2009, 01:37 AM
I love a good classic neapolitan pizza.

as far as american style pizza goes, it has to be new york style thin pizza.
the most favorite topping is hard to pick, but it has to be pastırma.

coddles76
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Roasted Veges like Eggplant, zucchini, sweet potato, mushroom, Capsicum, The add Olives, Heaps of cheese, Oregano, Tomato Paste, Tomato pieces with a dash of sour cream.......HMMMMMMM YUMMY, I think I might go get one now

Foxgarden
04-16-2009, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenshirt
i am a vegetarian!

well actually not really. i just only eat halal meat which is sometimes hard to find. therefore most of my meals are vegetarian.

but i still eat meat from time to time so i guess im not really vegetarian. just eat a lot of meat-free meals!

Hey...that's a start! Once I became vegetarian, it opened my eyes to a LOT of new food groups, and it certainly shows on my pizzas! Instead of the boring pepperoni or sausage, I love to use all kinds of different veggies. Usually mushroom, green pepper, yellow pepper, tomato chunks, eggplant, and sometimes even corn! It sounds strange, but you can't bash it until you've tried it. That's usually what I order at a standard pizza joint, but I love places that offer more exotic types of pizzas, because that's where you can really start to experiment.

AntiKarateKid
04-16-2009, 03:23 AM
Mushrooms and onions rule the world hand-in-hand.

Resistance is futile.

Zarmina
04-16-2009, 04:39 AM
mushrooms and green peppers.

Woodrow
04-16-2009, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenshirt
might sound nasty but i like a thin crust(which is almost like a baked tortilla only a little thicker and doesnt taste like it) with extra sauce and jalapenos and onions. it is delicious. i get it from domino's from time to time.

otherwise i like veggies, especially green peppers, onions, jalapenos, and green olives.

Jalapenos are for beginners. Try Habeneros, thinly sliced. Do not use many and slice them very thin. You have to make them at home. Most places will not prepare anything with habeneros. You need to wear gloves when slicing them, they will blister your fingers, but once you get used to them you will never go back to jalapenos.

VizierX
04-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I like Mexican!

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Bacon, onion, and pineaple. On the same pizza. It is sooooo yumy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.