/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Plain Miracle: Proof that the Signs of Islam are coming true in our time

AntiKarateKid
01-04-2009, 06:01 AM
A very interesting prophecy relates to the moon landing (which occurred in 1969), is it possible The Quran predicted this? Well, judge for yourself by considering the following information – Chapter 54 of The Quran is entitled “The Moon” and starts right away by giving us news about the splitting of the moon as a sign that the end of the world is drawing close.
“The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer” (The Quran, 54:1)

When did the prophecy come to pass? To answer that, one must keep the prophecy in mind: “The moon has split.” This is a metaphor. Parts of the moon have left its surface. They no longer are part of the moon. So, the prophecy does not refer to the landing on the moon or to the first step made by Neil Armstrong but to the fact that Armstrong and Aldrin collected 21 kilograms of lunar rocks to bring back to earth. The prophecy was fulfilled at the very moment the astronauts left the moon in the lunar module containing 21 kilograms of rocks that had belonged to the moon. This can be confirmed by checking the definition of “split” in any dictionary, among the definitions given by Dictionary.com are – “to divide, disunite, separate” The date this prophecy came to pass was on July 21 1969. The moment the prophecy was fulfilled is confirmed by the hour of departure of the lunar module, which left the lunar surface at 17:54:1 (Universal Time) or 1:54:1 (EDT) and as you have seen above, verse [54:1] is the verse that deals with the prophecy. Still not convinced? Lets read the following verses after (54:1) –
“The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer. Then they saw a great miracle; but they turned away and said, “Old magic.” They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions.” (The Quran, from 54:1 to 54:3)

Here, the author of The Quran specifically states – “the moon has split”, then people will see “a great miracle”, yet they still “disbelieved”. Could the “great miracle” be the fulfilment of prophecy?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rpwelton
01-08-2009, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
A very interesting prophecy relates to the moon landing (which occurred in 1969), is it possible The Quran predicted this? Well, judge for yourself by considering the following information – Chapter 54 of The Quran is entitled “The Moon” and starts right away by giving us news about the splitting of the moon as a sign that the end of the world is drawing close.
“The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer” (The Quran, 54:1)

When did the prophecy come to pass? To answer that, one must keep the prophecy in mind: “The moon has split.” This is a metaphor. Parts of the moon have left its surface. They no longer are part of the moon. So, the prophecy does not refer to the landing on the moon or to the first step made by Neil Armstrong but to the fact that Armstrong and Aldrin collected 21 kilograms of lunar rocks to bring back to earth. The prophecy was fulfilled at the very moment the astronauts left the moon in the lunar module containing 21 kilograms of rocks that had belonged to the moon. This can be confirmed by checking the definition of “split” in any dictionary, among the definitions given by Dictionary.com are – “to divide, disunite, separate” The date this prophecy came to pass was on July 21 1969. The moment the prophecy was fulfilled is confirmed by the hour of departure of the lunar module, which left the lunar surface at 17:54:1 (Universal Time) or 1:54:1 (EDT) and as you have seen above, verse [54:1] is the verse that deals with the prophecy. Still not convinced? Lets read the following verses after (54:1) –
“The moon has split and the hour has drawn closer. Then they saw a great miracle; but they turned away and said, “Old magic.” They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions.” (The Quran, from 54:1 to 54:3)

Here, the author of The Quran specifically states – “the moon has split”, then people will see “a great miracle”, yet they still “disbelieved”. Could the “great miracle” be the fulfilment of prophecy?
Interesting. Just out of curiosity, did you get that from somewhere?

I did a quick google search for that verse, and one of the first results led me to a site that used a lot of mathematical proofs about the Qur'an and predicting the end of time. Very History Channel/Nostradamous (sp?) kind of stuff. I continued to read further and noticed that this same site also rejects hadith and they were followers of the "Qur'an only" sect. That's dangerous stuff.

We must always exercise care when delving into these types of issues where we try to use the Qur'an to prove specific events that have happened in modern times, and be mindful of where our source material is coming from.

Allah SWT says in the Qur'an:

Say: 'No one in the heavens and the earth knows the Unseen except Allah.' They are not aware of when they will be raised. No, their knowledge respecting the hereafter is slight and hasty. In fact they have doubts about it. In fact they are blind to it. (Surat an-Naml, 65-66)

Why has a Sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?' Say: 'The Unseen belongs to Allah alone. So wait, I am waiting with you.' (Surah Yunus, 20)

Zamtsa
01-08-2009, 04:38 PM
The splitting of the moon already happened at the time of Kafir Quraisy. Rasulullah showed the Mu'jizat to them. But they still become Kufur and didn't became Muslimin.

This could be found in Al Hadits.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

S1aveofA11ah
01-08-2009, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Thayyib
The splitting of the moon already happened at the time of Kafir Quraisy. Rasulullah showed the Mu'jizat to them. But they still become Kufur and didn't became Muslimin.

Thats what I thought the verse was referrring to - when the moon split, a sign shown to the enemies of rasoolullah (peace be upon him). I would say look into some tafseer of the quran InshAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
01-08-2009, 06:07 PM
There's more to this verse. 54:1 is the 1300ish verse from the end, 1300ish in the Islamic calendar translates to 1969 in Gregorian calendar.

Zamtsa
01-08-2009, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
There's more to this verse. 54:1 is the 1300ish verse from the end, 1300ish in the Islamic calendar translates to 1969 in Gregorian calendar.
How do you know that it is the 1300ish from the end, and how could it translates to 1969, these days there are many people trying to make Al Qur'an as though it is a mystical book or even a book like Nostradamus prophecy. Al Qur'an is holy and better than any of that. Rpwelton and SlaveofAllah were right AntiKarateKid, don't listen to those kind of things.

Many people are amazed by Mathematic Proof of Al Qur'an, but that's not always come from facts, while Al Hadits consist of Bukhari, Muslim, Musnad Imam Ahmad, Nasa'i, Abu Daud, Tirmidzi, Ibn Majah, Al Jami' Ash Shaghir, Targhib wa Tarhib, Ibn Hibban, Ibn Khuzaimah, Ad Darimi, Mu'jam Ash Shaghir, Mu'jam Al Kabir, Mu'jam Al Ausath, Sunan Al Kubra, Sunan Ash Shughra, Kitabus Sunnah, Irwa'ul Ghaliil.

Here's sites where thou could gain a lot of knowledge and I hope that you will learn Arabic, because thou look like someone who has a Jenius or smart brain, so I was wondering if you could see this sites:

http://www.shamela.ws/
http://www.shamela.ws/old_site/
http://www.almeshkat.net/
http://www.saaid.net/
http://www.sahab.net/home/index.php?site=book

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 10:23 PM
I dont believe they ever landed on the moon. I believe it was a hoax. After all when can you trust anything that comes out of an American presidents mouth???

aadil77
01-08-2009, 10:31 PM
How do you know that it is the 1300ish from the end, and how could it translates to 1969, these days there are many people trying to make Al Qur'an as though it is a mystical book or even a book like Nostradamus prophecy. Al Qur'an is holy and better than any of that. Rpwelton and SlaveofAllah were right AntiKarateKid, don't listen to those kind of things.

Many people are amazed by Mathematic Proof of Al Qur'an, but that's not always come from facts, while Al Hadits consist of Bukhari, Muslim, Musnad Imam Ahmad, Nasa'i, Abu Daud, Tirmidzi, Ibn Majah, Al Jami' Ash Shaghir, Targhib wa Tarhib, Ibn Hibban, Ibn Khuzaimah, Ad Darimi, Mu'jam Ash Shaghir, Mu'jam Al Kabir, Mu'jam Al Ausath, Sunan Al Kubra, Sunan Ash Shughra, Kitabus Sunnah, Irwa'ul Ghaliil.

Here's sites where thou could gain a lot of knowledge and I hope that you will learn Arabic, because thou look like someone who has a Jenius or smart brain, so I was wondering if you could see this sites:

http://www.shamela.ws/
http://www.shamela.ws/old_site/
http://www.almeshkat.net/
http://www.saaid.net/
http://www.sahab.net/home/index.php?site=book

Brother he's just trying to take the piss

I think the verse is clear in reffering to the miracle of our prophet, nothing more

Number 78
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
I dont believe they ever landed on the moon. I believe it was a hoax. After all when can you trust anything that comes out of an American presidents mouth???
na its true i was there :D:p

Whatsthepoint
01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Brother he's just trying to take the piss
I'm just saying what I've read in an islamic site.

rpwelton
01-09-2009, 02:49 PM
People try to do the same thing with the Bible and other ancient texts. Just because you can start pulling out numbers that seem to correspond to particular events, does not really prove much of anything.

These types of things are not useful for showing a non-muslim proof that the Qur'an is the Word of God; they more often than not will just confuse people and spread around faulty information.

AntiKarateKid
01-10-2009, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rpwelton
Interesting. Just out of curiosity, did you get that from somewhere?

I did a quick google search for that verse, and one of the first results led me to a site that used a lot of mathematical proofs about the Qur'an and predicting the end of time. Very History Channel/Nostradamous (sp?) kind of stuff. I continued to read further and noticed that this same site also rejects hadith and they were followers of the "Qur'an only" sect. That's dangerous stuff.

We must always exercise care when delving into these types of issues where we try to use the Qur'an to prove specific events that have happened in modern times, and be mindful of where our source material is coming from.

Allah SWT says in the Qur'an:

Say: 'No one in the heavens and the earth knows the Unseen except Allah.' They are not aware of when they will be raised. No, their knowledge respecting the hereafter is slight and hasty. In fact they have doubts about it. In fact they are blind to it. (Surat an-Naml, 65-66)

Why has a Sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?' Say: 'The Unseen belongs to Allah alone. So wait, I am waiting with you.' (Surah Yunus, 20)

Ok disregarding all that other mathematical stuff.

The verse CLEARLY coincides with the lunar module's leaving time.

I dont get how you could disregard this, just because the other math stuff on their websites might be tenuous.

There is nor reason why the verse cannot refer to BOTH splitting of the moon and this lunar landing event.

AntiKarateKid
01-10-2009, 10:48 PM

A sign can be fulfilled more than twice.

rpwelton
01-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Ok disregarding all that other mathematical stuff.

The verse CLEARLY coincides with the lunar module's leaving time.

I dont get how you could disregard this, just because the other math stuff on their websites might be tenuous.

There is nor reason why the verse cannot refer to BOTH splitting of the moon and this lunar landing event.
Coincidences abound everywhere in the world; just read the thread about all of the coincidences between Kennedy and Lincoln.

I'm not saying it can't be talking about the moon landing; it very well may be. It's not beyond Allah SWT to tell us something like this.

We should not rely on such "evidence" because we do not have sufficient knowledge as to whether or not this is indeed true. It's things like this that has people searching for all kinds of mathematical signs within the Holy Qur'an, trying to gain knowledge that only Allah SWT knows. Yes the numbers match a particular event in history, but that's all we have.

This is dangerous stuff and it's best to stay away from it. Once you start down this path, then it leads you to things like trying to predict other events, finding patterns in numbers, etc. Ultimately this is knowledge that does not benefit because this phenomena occurs in other texts as well.

Let's stick to miracles which are clear and proven. Scientific miracles such as the development of the embryo, the sun being the source of light and the moon reflecting it, the barrier that exists between salt water and fresh water, the mountains created as pegs, flesh needing to be recreated because the fire eventually causes pain to cease, and many more. These are great miracles that Allah SWT has given us within His Glorious Book. We do not need to rely on things that "seem" to be true; we already have miracles that we can prove are true.

ZarathustraDK
01-14-2009, 09:08 PM
If all it takes for the moon to "split" is for matter to leave the surface, then the moon has probably split lots of times before due to meteorite impacts hurling matter out of orbit. There are some pretty nasty craters up there.

"Split" to me, in the everyday sense of the word, usually means split in half or some approximation thereof. I mean, if I blow excess flour off a newlybaked bun, then I don't consider it splitting the bread.

Q8sobieski
01-14-2009, 09:27 PM
The prophecy was fulfilled at the very moment the astronauts left the moon in the lunar module containing 21 kilograms of rocks that had belonged to the moon. This can be confirmed by checking the definition of “split” in any dictionary, among the definitions given by Dictionary.com are – “to divide, disunite, separate” The date this prophecy came to pass was on July 21 1969. The moment the prophecy was fulfilled is confirmed by the hour of departure of the lunar module, which left the lunar surface at 17:54:1 (Universal Time) or 1:54:1 (EDT) and as you have seen above, verse [54:1] is the verse that deals with the prophecy. Still not convinced? Lets read the following verses after (54:1) –
This is numerology and pseudo-science at it's best. Nobody finds it strange that Allah sent a message or sign, supposedly to Muslims, that could only be decoded using Kufr science, Kufr actions, and the Kufr's system of time-keeping? :?

Zamtsa
01-19-2009, 09:50 PM
A sign can be fulfilled more than twice.
Yeah, I also had found the people of 9/11 did the explosion in 9 September just to make coincidence with Al Qur'an as well, they did, they made it look as Mathematic Miracle of the Qur'an. There was an ayat correlated to that, and the same way like what you wrote is used.

If you're a lot smarter, you would start to think about the plan to make it look as coincidence or a miracle, while it's all made to look that way by people who were involved.

Let me disclose to thee(antikaratekid, P.S. I like Bruce Lee and Donny Yen rather than Ralph Machio. I hope Yen Chi Tan will be invited to fight in UFC or K-1 someday), in Indonesia, there had been an earthquake, on a news the scale was said as small in Richter scale, while in other time, the news said it in bigger scale. Then someone said to me that the Richter scale just connected with surah... verse... guess what? what this guy refering was to the newly said Richter scale, not on the famous and former Richter scale.

That's all part of their game(Syaithan insi's game).

Nobody questioning my right to write above sentences. That's the truth.

assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

AntiKarateKid
01-21-2009, 03:24 AM
I understand brother but these numbers are on everyone's website including NASA.

Though there are many mathematical farces out there. Some of them are actually true. Dont discard the diamond just because you found it int he garbage!

AntiKarateKid
01-21-2009, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Q8sobieski
This is numerology and pseudo-science at it's best. Nobody finds it strange that Allah sent a message or sign, supposedly to Muslims, that could only be decoded using Kufr science, Kufr actions, and the Kufr's system of time-keeping? :?
As if Kufffars arent a part of this world?

A well known prophecy in the Quran about the Romans becoming victorious over the Persians is an counterexample to your claim.

It doesnt really matter if you dont like the format of the miracle. Its there. Those numbers can be found everywhere including NASA's site. No ifs, ands or buts, about it.

As a kuffar reading a miracle using "kuffar time keeping" whatever that may mean, you should take special note of the miracle then!

Zamtsa
01-31-2009, 10:51 AM
I understand brother but these numbers are on everyone's website including NASA.

Though there are many mathematical farces out there. Some of them are actually true. Dont discard the diamond just because you found it int he garbage!
How about if they already plan about the date as well? I give them the credit of being planners. And the splitting of the moon did happen on Rasulullah 'alaihi Shalawatu wa Salam by his Mu'jizat, and again I prefer Bruce Lee and Donny Yen on the Flash Point, rather than Karate Kid. Actually I really want Mr.Yen to be invited to the UFC.

AntiKarateKid
02-06-2009, 05:06 AM
How about if they already plan about the date as well? I give them the credit of being planners. And the splitting of the moon did happen on Rasulullah 'alaihi Shalawatu wa Salam by his Mu'jizat, and again I prefer Bruce Lee and Donny Yen on the Flash Point, rather than Karate Kid. Actually I really want Mr.Yen to be invited to the UFC.

Funnily enough I made the screenname because i HATE the Karatekid :rollseyes

Hence..I AM... the ANTI KARATEKID!!!:raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.