/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The horror in gaza!!! This is why they won’t let the cameras in (warning shocking vid

rezbi
01-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Please go to this site and social bookmark it so others can see it.

Please do it now!!!

THE HORROR IN GAZA!!! THIS IS WHY THEY WON’T LET THE CAMERAS IN (WARNING SHOCKING VIDEO)!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamicRevival
01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Brother i have seen that Video on youtube.

Ive actually commented on it as someone was trying to justify the massacre of palestinians by the isreali terrorists!

What a shocking video, absolutely shocking

This is inhumane!!

WE MUSLIMS SHOULD UNITE AND GO TO PALESTINE AND DEFEND OUR DEFENCELESS BROTHERS AND SISTERS! :cry::cry:

Oh Allah help them I am begging you! Oh Allah help them! I cannot take what i am seeing anymore! I just cannot!

rezbi
01-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Please, rather than commenting on the forum, go and comment on the site and social bookmark it so it goes out to other people

Faith.
01-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Ya Allah!:cry:
Please give our brothers & sisters in Palestine strenth and victory, may the entire ummah awake to defend them. imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
01-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Over the past 24 hours, Israel has intensified its massacre of the people of Gaza. The attacks continue from the air, navy and ground assaults.

Friends of Al-Aqsa calls upon everyone to intensify protests against this barbarity.

While the Israeli war machine is murdering Palestinians; governments around the world are still failing to condemn Israel and assert international pressure on the aggressive state to stop this war. The media is allowing Israeli narratives to go unchallenged and the Israeli economy is being boosted while Gaza lies in ruins.

TAKE ACTION today and every day until these attacks stop.

1] Politicians
Write to the Prime Minister; Foreign Minister and your local MP demanding they call upon Israel to immediately withdraw from Gaza and stop the bombing. An example letter can be found at the bottom of this message.

Rt Hon. Prime Minister Gordon Brown
10 Downing Street
London
SW1 2AA
You can fax the Prime Minister on 020 7925 0918

Right Hon David Miliband MP
Foreign Secretary
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
King Charles Street
London SW1A 2AH
Tel: 020 7008 1500 (switchboard)

Find and contact your local MP: http://www.writetothem.com/

2] Media
Write to the Media and request balanced reporting of this conflict and a challenge to the Israeli government for not allowing foreign journalists into Gaza to report on the humanitarian situation on the ground:

BBC News
020 8743 8000 / 0870 0100 222
news24.comments@bbc.co.uk

ITN
0207 833 3000

Sky News
020 7705 3000 / 08702 403000

3] Boycott
It is now more important than ever to boycott Israeli goods and contact all stores and supermarkets that stock Israeli goods requesting that they remove them from their shelves in protest at Israeli actions. Picket shops like Marks and Spencer who are long time supporters of Israel.

A boycott list can be found here http://aqsa.org.uk/Portals/0/Leaflets/LF_24_Boycott.pdf

4] Protest
Attend protest rallies in your localities and nationally to make your voice heard.
Attend the next national demonstration:

London
Saturday 10 January 2009
(details to follow)

5] Prayer
It is time we prayed as individuals and in congregation for the people of Gaza. Request your mosque and religious institutions to hold collective prayers.

DON’T STOP UNTIL THE KILLING STOPS
Remember to phone/email/write DAILY until the killing stops. We can help bring about a change.

Sample letter:

[Name of MP]
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

Dear [name of MP]
Re: Massacre of innocent civilians in Gaza

I am writing as your seriously concerned constituent with regard to the latest barbaric actions of Israel. On Saturday 27th alone, the first day of bombing, over 250 individuals lost their lives, many of them children and women. Although Israel has claimed that it attacked military targets in Gaza, the reality is that it attacked one of the most densely-populated regions in the world and destroyed housing as well as police centres.

This relentless attack against innocent Palestinian civilians is yet another example of Israel's violent and inhumane policy towards the occupied territories, in the midst of an enforced siege on Gaza forcing its residents into extreme poverty and misery. Such brutal measures not only show a complete disregard for human life but flaunt all understanding of international law, including the Hague Convention and the Fourth Geneva Convention. Images of the massacre will inevitably send shockwaves throughout the entire world. This will create further hostility towards Israel and, I fear, those who support such horrific actions.

I call upon you to demand that Israel immediately stops its bloody campaign in the Palestinian territories in general and the Gaza Strip in particular. I urge you and your party to condemn such barbarity and put pressure upon the Israeli government to allow vital humanitarian aid to reach the impoverished Gazan population. I also ask you to dissociate yourself from any Friends of Israel group, if indeed you are a member or supporter, until Israel stops committing war crimes and massacres against the Palestinians, and until Israel fulfils the over 100 UN resolutions it is in violation of and abides by International Law.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly regarding the immediate action you have taken in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

[Your name]

islamirama
01-04-2009, 11:07 PM
CBC News

Video Israel Doesn’t Want You to See

"This video was not actually supposed to be aired. The arrangement is this, all the three Israeli networks agree that if the army doesn`t like what`s filmed, the footage is never broadcast. In this case, the army decided this video is too embarrassing, too damaging so it ordered it shelved. But israel`s Channel 2 decided to break the embargo and the army and the government and a lot of viewers did not like what they saw".

http://ahmedismailibrahim.wordpress.com/2007/05/10/video-israel-doesnt-want-you-to-see/ (3minutes)

No, It's NOT a mistake. It's the way of life for Palestinians everyday under Occupation. The oppressed are called Terrorists!!! What kind of Justice is this?!!!

islamirama
01-04-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ml#post1074328

youngsister
01-04-2009, 11:20 PM
:sl: Subxanallah, I dont even know what to say may Allah swt grant them patience and the highest level of Jannah.

Ameen to the previous dua.

ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
Brother i have seen that Video on youtube.

Ive actually commented on it as someone was trying to justify the massacre of palestinians by the isreali terrorists!

What a shocking video, absolutely shocking

This is inhumane!!

WE MUSLIMS SHOULD UNITE AND GO TO PALESTINE AND DEFEND OUR DEFENCELESS BROTHERS AND SISTERS! :cry::cry:

Oh Allah help them I am begging you! Oh Allah help them! I cannot take what i am seeing anymore! I just cannot!
and how do you suggest we do that exactly

Snowflake
01-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I can pray for nothing but destruction of evil zionists. May they die the horrific death of all. Ameen

IslamicRevival
01-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Uploaded this video to Youtube

Aftermath Of Israeli Bombing

Graphic Images

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-NaK0_rio

Watch it and spread it! Show people what is happening!

This is an outright masacre of palestinian civilians!

Total devastation and absolute destruction! :'(:cry:

Dr.Trax
01-05-2009, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul

Totally correct..................That is the only thing that we should do!!!

Ummu Sufyaan
01-05-2009, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
I can pray for nothing but destruction of evil zionists. May they die the horrific death of all. Ameen
ameen :cry:

thanks for the links. im passing these on, inshallah. its just gna be another sabra and shatila :( imsad

Nablus
01-05-2009, 05:38 PM
please send these massacres and holocaust to foreigners who dont know the reality of the political situation in Gasa

May Allah help Freedom fighters

Supplicate for Palestinian

Help muslims in Palestine please pls pls

سلثتحعرين!
01-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Its horrifing to watch the death toll rise and be helpless to stop it. I wish iran/hezbollah would step in. America AGAIN is behind the attacks, i read paper that said bush white house was very pleased with the attack.

May i ask something. Every country is viewed as a whole. So if britian does something wrong, every person gets blamed for its actions, even the ones trying to stop it. Do you think there are people like this in america and israel?

Its always good to hope?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.