/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wow 1billion muslim?

ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:25 PM
:sl:

i saw this video http://adamsolomon.org/2009/01/04/th...hocking-video/

and wondering subhannallah 1billion muslim yet we so weak....look at many of us sitting here in our comfortable PC chair or wateva... and all we do is few mins of oh dear palestine and thats about it... subhanllah may allah forgive us dorment muslims... who have been shackled by the love of the dunya and the tyrant rulers keep our shackles tight to the dunya.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
01-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
We are not wasting time. The prophet once said " That a person who trys to gain knowledge is equal as praying the whole night"

ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
We are not wasting time. The prophet once said " That a person who trys to gain knowledge is equal as praying the whole night"
whats this got to do with gazza?

IslamicRevival
01-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I have no words to describe what is happening in palestine

It is a crime against humanity yet No one has the guts to speak out

The Muslim Ummah Is In Tatters

Proof is in the pudding

May Allah swt Forgive us all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
I have no words to describe what is happening in palestine

It is a crime against humanity yet No one has the guts to speak out

The Muslim Ummah Is In Tatters

Proof is in the pudding

May Allah swt Forgive us all
subhanllah not only that, Allah is showing who the real terrorists amoungst the world are... those who are not speaking out.. .

al Amaanah
01-04-2009, 11:35 PM
:salamext:

true, this ummah is weak. we need 2 change and go back to quran and sunnah and then we'll see change insha Allah. may Allah guide us all, Allahomma ameen.

:w:

ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

true, this ummah is weak. we need 2 change and go back to quran and sunnah and then we'll see change insha Allah. may Allah guide us all, Allahomma ameen.

:w:
we cant do this untill we let go of the dunya, until we realise our wealth/comfort is a trial

aadil77
01-04-2009, 11:38 PM
way more than 1 billion mate, should be around 2 billion

Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 11:40 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I'm not defending myself or anybody else but I'd just like to say that the people who want to make a difference, those who want to help....do what they can masha'Allah.

And if you still think we should do more rather than make du'aa and donate, then what do you suggest? So many people these past few days have been saying that du'aas are nothing...Du'aas are everything

On the authority of Umm Darda (May Allah be pleased with her) it is reported that Prophet (Peace be upon him) said:

“…the dua of a muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted, and an angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial dua for his brother the appointed angel says “Ameen and may you also be blessed with the same” [Muslim]

ziyad786
01-04-2009, 11:42 PM
dua's without action are nothing....

Re.TiReD
01-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeh but please be realistic akhee, if you have the chance to go to Palestine then I suggest you log out as quick as you can and get there. If not then tell me what else we can do? If not donating and Du'aas etc?

I'm talking as a sis who wanted to do something, and then managed to alhamdulillah. But dont diss efforts, dont diss du'aa, even if they might be a drop in the ocean.

IslamicRevival
01-04-2009, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ziyad786
subhanllah not only that, Allah is showing who the real terrorists amoungst the world are... those who are not speaking out.. .
Exactly.. I do not understand the silence.

The pain in my heart seeing our brothers and sisters masscred and no one doing anything is just beyond words.

Justice will be done on Qayamat Insha Allah

May Allah grant the deceased men women and children of gaza jannat and may Allah swt throw the misguided murdering israeli terrorists into hell!

Ameen

IslamicRevival
01-04-2009, 11:48 PM
dua's without action are nothing....
What better can we do then make dua to ALLAH?! Beg to Allah swt to help the Palestinians?

There is nothing better!

IF EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS PLANET READ NAMAZ, FOLLOWED THE SUNNAH AND KEPT AWAY FROM EVIL DONT U THINK ALLAH WOULD ACCEPT OUR DUA?

Everything which is happening now is OUR FAULT

IT IS OURS :cry:

Yanal
01-04-2009, 11:49 PM
whats this got to do with gazza?
[I][Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
I was answering your other comment. In that paragraph you had two comments. I was referring to the one where you said " sitting comfortable on our chairs on our pc"/I]

Whatsthepoint
01-05-2009, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
way more than 1 billion mate, should be around 2 billion
I think it's 1,5 billion.

rpwelton
01-05-2009, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I think it's 1,5 billion.
That sounds about right.

We also have to remember that it's not quantity that counts, but quality. There may be over a billion Muslims, but how many don't pray 5 times a day, don't eat halal food, don't fast, etc?

"Thinking that he has hosts of helpers-both such as can be perceived by him and such as are hidden from him that could preserve him from whatever God may have willed. Verily, God does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves; and when God wills people to suffer evil in consequence of their own evil deeds, there is none who could avert it for they have none who could protect them from Him." Qur'an 13:11

We can't expect God to just deliver us away from oppression and into righteousness if we do not first purify our intentions and strengthen our imaan and put our full trust in Allah SWT in times of these trials.

aadil77
01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rpwelton
That sounds about right.

We also have to remember that it's not quantity that counts, but quality. There may be over a billion Muslims, but how many don't pray 5 times a day, don't eat halal food, don't fast, etc?

"Thinking that he has hosts of helpers-both such as can be perceived by him and such as are hidden from him that could preserve him from whatever God may have willed. Verily, God does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves; and when God wills people to suffer evil in consequence of their own evil deeds, there is none who could avert it for they have none who could protect them from Him." Qur'an 13:11

We can't expect God to just deliver us away from oppression and into righteousness if we do not first purify our intentions and strengthen our imaan and put our full trust in Allah SWT in times of these trials.
quality sure does matter

noorseeker
01-05-2009, 03:31 PM
First of all we have no doubt that inshallah Palestine will one day be liberated.

We all want to see it in our life time , the hard part is waiting.
we are not taking any thing away from dua , Dua is essential.
donating money is essential, mashallah these charities do know what thet are doing.

If you want me to catch the next plane to gaza and go defend them, i would love to
but i am only one man.

we need a coordinated effort to do something, and it falls on our muslim leaders
but we are not hearing anything from them. All they seem to be doing is going to summits ,and no action being done.

all these muslim countries, why cant they just threaten israel with military action,

threaten thats all, they wont even need to assemble an army.

look at the confidence israel is showing, surounded by 300 million muslims
i cant get my head around that. what arrogance they are showing

Vito
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Troubled Soul and ziyad786, you still haven't helped us by saying that we aren't doing anything. What do you suggest we do? Du'a is not enough for you (for ziyad at least), going to protests and letting our voices be heard is not enough for you (might I add, Muslims from around the world are doing this), donation is not enough, so please do help us. We all feel their pain and we have family there as well. Do you think we want this to happen? Don't take this the wrong way but please be real..

nightstar, I think that would be the next best thing to happen is if some of our Muslim leaders try and help out in any way. Threats would most likely not mean anything to those terrorists, but if there were to be some kind of action, there would probably be another war between the U.S and of course everyone who kisses their *** would follow.

S1aveofA11ah
01-05-2009, 09:30 PM
The Muslims need to return back to Allah - to Islam. Some know it - I guess most don't hence the weakness. The Ummah is emersed in Shirk and Kufr - grave worship, worshipping others along with Allah and so on. The question truly arises as to how many of the 1.5 billion Muslims are ACTUALLY Muslims or just Muslim by name. The naming of something does not make it a reality.

The world has something like 11 million Jews and they hold such strength. 1.5 billion Muslims and such weakness. I am not trying to be insulting to Jews or trying to say their worldy positions should be removed.

The Muslims need to return back to Allah. If Allah was happy with the 1.5 billion do you think He would allow us to be so weak?.

But hope is there. With the right return to Allah and Islam - watch the 1.5 billion become blessed. They can be the world leaders. They can be a nation of excellence, honour and might.

I say to each and every reader - not just with the recent events in Gaza but with the 60 YEARS of cruelty - seriously consider boycotting ALL Israeli products that feed the oppressive military regime: http://www.inminds.com/boycott-israel.html.

Now is the time. Tomorrow you may not be alive.

ziyad786
01-06-2009, 01:12 AM
:sl:
jazkallah khair slave of Allah...

Dua is the weapon of the belivers...but this is not an excuse to sit around ofcourse....Donations are vital.....but like slave of Allah said we need to return to tawhid....Islam will be successfull but we need to play our part in it be that financial or physical.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.