/* */

PDA

View Full Version : paranormal activity, need urgent advice

AnonymousPoster
01-05-2009, 02:39 PM
salaam brothers/sisters

i have a younger sister, aged 16. she has been having bad dreams about my fathers death who is alive. these dreams are really vivid and so extreme that she is constantly scared at night. but things have just got much worse, yesterday night she was crying at 4am, and its very unusual for her to be awake at that time.

so i thought id sit with her and explore her thoughts and feelings. she said she saw some sort of soul infront of her with my dads soul. she said they are here right now, and they know im telling you all this, and you cant change whats planned. basically meaning me, her, or anyone cant interfere with my dads coming death.

she is young, takes care of my ill mum and goes to college like any normal teenager, and completly sane. past recent months she has had marriage proposals from within my close family. one was my mums sister who asked her hand for her son. the propasals were thoughtfully, rejected. but this decline brought tension between my auntie and my sister.

i mention the proposal part because im trying to find a logical reason rather then a strange paranormal reason that will suffice acceptable. maybe the situation can chance to anxiety and stress over taking care of my mum, college, and the proposals. i dont want to believe that my young sister could possibly be crazy or is hallucinating without the aid of drugs. but one thing for sure is i know she saw something.

i love her to bits and cant see her go through this. i dont know which way to go from here. should i tell my dad? will he understand or just mock it as a joke? this is a very serious situation, because i could either lose one of the 2 people i love the most. if her predictions are true it will be my dad, if untrue, my sister......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khaled
01-06-2009, 09:23 AM
what i can suggest u that when ur sis see the soul or do any unusual act just start recite the last ten verses from "sura bakar" if it is caused by jeen then she will be cure in sha-Allah

Soulja Girl
01-06-2009, 09:26 AM
:sl:

I read somewhere, not sure where... :hmm: That if one dreams of someone's death, it means that person will infact, have a long liife... =)

I'll get back to you on this again inshallah...

:w:

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 09:44 AM
The first step is to look for a physical cause of these dreams. Dreams can be caused by some by simple things, that are not even related to the content of the dreams.

Some physical causes are:

Change in environment, such as a recent move or new neighbors.

Change in diet especially a drastic change, like going on a weight loss or weight gain diet.

Minor illness, like a cold, reccent minot infection from a small cut

That is not a complete list, but a start.

If physical changes can not be found look for psychological changes, like new job, loss of a loved one or valued possession, recent arguments etc.

Rule out all of the identifiable cause of the dreams before even thinking they may be paranormal. While many things get blamed on paranormal activity, it is a very rare event and seldom if ever the cause.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
apx786
01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
thanks for the replys brothers/sisters

i invited one of my older sisters to come stay with her the night to get to the bottom of it. also i have been doing some research and there are possible signs of schizophrenia.

schizophrenia is when they have a voice and a developed looking human being which they see at there side. i have tryed to identify all this but she has said theres no voice, i feel it within myself. my both sisters slept together in the same bed yesterday, and my older sister asked her do you see this figure now, and she replyed yes, on your back! that freaked my sister out!

she acts completly normal and sane when we dont mention it, plays with my older sisters newborn baby etc. also iv noticed she doesnt seem to want to talk about it much and has to much faith in the signs this figure shows her of my dads death. she aslo told my sister she feels hearing herself telling us all this weird things that she can see. so she knows somethings wrong.

i will recite the surahs mentioned to see if its a jinn, and seek mediical advice.

if anyone has had any experience with this stuff please advise.

thanks for the response so far

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 11:04 AM
While schizophrenia is a possibility. Look for other causes first. Some complicated things often have very simple explanations.

Could even be the result of having one too many dishes of ice cream before going to bed. Look for any little things that were done in the daytime, on the nights these dreams happen.

The simplist explanation is usually the correct one.

apx786
01-06-2009, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khaled
what i can suggest u that when ur sis see the soul or do any unusual act just start recite the last ten verses from "sura bakar" if it is caused by jeen then she will be cure in sha-Allah

thanks for the reply.

she mentioned she saw this figure once, but many times in her dreams. and last night she saw it on my older sisters back while she was sleeping besides her. the only strange thing is, she keeps looking towards her left like someones there, and she never looks at any of us in the eyes when in question of this figure or soul.

apx786
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
While schizophrenia is a possibility. Look for other causes first. Some complicated things often have very simple explanations.

Could even be the result of having one too many dishes of ice cream before going to bed. Look for any little things that were done in the daytime, on the nights these dreams happen.

The simplist explanation is usually the correct one.
yes brother you might be right. but shes not giving out to much info right now, its like shes protecting something/someone. and shes not scared of this figure, because she said shes familiar with him. i say 'him' because she said its a 'male but not human'. these are her exact words. if shes aware 'hes' not human then how does she know its a male? all only possible answer to that could be she hears a male voice! but she told me theres no voice! im confused.

Do you all think i should first get her checked for a jinn? or leave her to it for a bit. because she seems normal when we dont mention it and were all around, its when shes alone which scares me he most.

thanks for the support everyone, may allah bless you all for helping.

apx786
01-06-2009, 11:25 AM
The first step is to look for a physical cause of these dreams. Dreams can be caused by some by simple things, that are not even related to the content of the dreams.

Some physical causes are:

Change in environment, such as a recent move or new neighbors.

Change in diet especially a drastic change, like going on a weight loss or weight gain diet.

Minor illness, like a cold, reccent minot infection from a small cut

That is not a complete list, but a start.

If physical changes can not be found look for psychological changes, like new job, loss of a loved one or valued possession, recent arguments etc.

Rule out all of the identifiable cause of the dreams before even thinking they may be paranormal. While many things get blamed on paranormal activity, it is a very rare event and seldom if ever the cause.

she goes to college, and as im her eldest brother she never talks to me about her social life.

but few weeks back she wanted to leave college, and she wouldnt tell me why. but my eldest sister out the 2 told me yesterday shes had a long term friend who was a male. they were very good friends, and recently he has expressed that he wishes to be with my sister and loves her. my sister doesnt like him in that way and she told him they could only be friends. so this guy has been going crazy, texting her crazy things, banging his head on the wall, cutting him self. my sister wanted to leave college for this reason. but presently still going to the same college.

i thought about this last night brother, maybe this somehow could be the cause. but she is seeing things telling of her dads death, how could this have any link?

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by apx786
yes brother you might be right. but shes not giving out to much info right now, its like shes protecting something/someone. and shes not scared of this figure, because she said shes familiar with him. i say 'him' because she said its a 'male but not human'. these are her exact words. if shes aware 'hes' not human then how does she know its a male? all only possible answer to that could be she hears a male voice! but she told me theres no voice! im confused.

Do you all think i should first get her checked for a jinn? or leave her to it for a bit. because she seems normal when we dont mention it and were all around, its when shes alone which scares me he most.

thanks for the support everyone, may allah bless you all for helping.
Before thinking in terms of schizophrenia a typical person diagnosed with it is from a family that has a history of it. The person is raised by a single parent, usually the mother. The parent has a schizoid personality (extreme mood swings, violent temper, unrealistic expectations) There is a family history of close relatives with schizophrenia.

If your sister is not from that background schizophrenia is not likely to be the problem.

As for Jinn. Although Jinn get blamed for a lot of things, I tend to doubt they have much to do with us.

Now to get to the most likely cause. she is 16 years old. some young ladies have a sudden rush of hormone imbalances at that age. If possible have her checked by an endocrinologist. The cure may be as simple as a low dose of hormones for a few weeks or so, or maybe even a change in diet and an increase in activity. Has she shown any recent change in weight, loss or gain?

apx786
01-06-2009, 11:33 AM
she goes to college, and as im her eldest brother she never talks to me about her social life.

but few weeks back she wanted to leave college, and she wouldnt tell me why. but my eldest sister out the 2 told me yesterday shes had a long term friend who was a male. they were very good friends, and recently he has expressed that he wishes to be with my sister and loves her. my sister doesnt like him in that way and she told him they could only be friends. so this guy has been going crazy, texting her crazy things, banging his head on the wall, cutting him self. my sister wanted to leave college for this reason. but presently still going to the same college.

i thought about this last night brother, maybe this somehow could be the cause. but she is seeing things telling of her dads death, how could this have any link?

this event with this male friend occured 5 weeks ago!! and yesterday night my sister revealed that all these dreams and strange energy around her started 4 weeks back!!!!!!

if this is the cause, is it possible this guy is doing something? or has unintenionally put nazar on her? but why the hallucinations?

apx786
01-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Before thinking in terms of schizophrenia a typical person diagnosed with it is from a family that has a history of it. The person is raised by a single parent, usually the mother. The parent has a schizoid personality (extreme mood swings, violent temper, unrealistic expectations) There is a family history of close relatives with schizophrenia.

If your sister is not from that background schizophrenia is not likely to be the problem.

As for Jinn. Although Jinn get blamed for a lot of things, I tend to doubt they have much to do with us.

Now to get to the most likely cause. she is 16 years old. some young ladies have a sudden rush of hormone imbalances at that age. If possible have her checked by an endocrinologist. The cure may be as simple as a low dose of hormones for a few weeks or so, or maybe even a change in diet and an increase in activity. Has she shown any recent change in weight, loss or gain?
thanks for the reply brother, it seems your bringing me closer to the answer. we have a huge family tree, but no one has ever suffered from schizophrenia. inshallah and i pray i can confirm soon that she isnt schizo

the hormone balance i have no knowledge about and worth investigating this. but can a hormone inbalance cause her to see things? her diet has been the same through out. she hasnt gained or lost weight and eating the same.

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
this event with this male friend occured 5 weeks ago!! and yesterday night my sister revealed that all these dreams and strange energy around her started 4 weeks back!!!!!!

if this is the cause, is it possible this guy is doing something? or has unintenionally put nazar on her? but why the hallucinations?
I believe you have found the reason this is happening now. Although it is not the cause per se. But raging hormones, a bezerk "friend" and beginning college along with a few odd ball thoughts is sufficient to produce very vivid bizarre dreams and even hallucinations.

The dreams usually will not make much sense and not be visibly related to the actual thoughts. Your father in her dreams may not be her father, but rather her own representation of a thought that is troubling her. the death may be her desire to get rid of her thought that troubles her.

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 11:44 AM
thanks for the reply brother, it seems your bringing me closer to the answer. we have a huge family tree, but no one has ever suffered from schizophrenia. inshallah and i pray i can confirm soon that she isnt schizo

the hormone balance i have no knowledge about and worth investigating this. but can a hormone inbalance cause her to see things? her diet has been the same through out. she hasnt gained or lost weight and eating the same.
See the above reply. I think you are on the rigth track.

But, to answer this question, yes a hormone imbalance can cause hallucinations. but, without a recent change in weight I would rule out a hormone imbalance, at least for now.

MO783
01-06-2009, 11:56 AM
:sl:

I hope Inshallah she gets better

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.