/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden love?

senderos
01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Hello people.

What are your view on cousins getting married?

I don't get to see my family alot, but lately meeting up with them I had alot of good time, especially with one of my cousins (I'm male, we're both around 20 years of age). I had alot of fun spending time with her. Then after I got home I just had this "thought" about her and me together. It's very weird for me, because she's family, and I don't really like these kind of thoughts!

Anyway, I don't think there will be something else than our cousin relationship, but what do y'all think in general :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/family-s...riage-hmm.html :D

Ummu Sufyaan
01-07-2009, 11:42 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by senderos
Hello people.

What are your view on cousins getting married?

I don't get to see my family alot, but lately meeting up with them I had alot of good time, especially with one of my cousins (I'm male, we're both around 20 years of age). I had alot of fun spending time with her. Then after I got home I just had this "thought" about her and me together. It's very weird for me, because she's family, and I don't really like these kind of thoughts!

Anyway, I don't think there will be something else than our cousin relationship, but what do y'all think in general :D
if you like her, just take it to the next step inshallah...speak with her (in front of her family, etc)... dont sit and wait around for something haram to happen, because you were thinking that "shes just your cousin."

IbnAbdulHakim
01-07-2009, 12:18 PM
if you feel weird about it then thats you.

its perfectly halal (to marry cousins not intermingle) and we're not even suppose to intermingle with cousins due to the fact that feelings may arise.

Assalamu Alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.