/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sad tale

Triumphant
01-06-2009, 06:47 AM
wall of text on/

Assalamu alaikum,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. I'd like to open up about my older brother Chris. I was in elementary school and I remember walking home one day. It was a horrid house, the ugliest one on our street and I was so embarrassed of it. It was only a 2 bedroom, my married sister and her husband occupied one while my mom had the other one. My brothers and I would either sleep in the garage or the living room. There was about 10 packed in there like zoo lol.

As I stepped in the door I noticed everybody crying. My brother Chris was in the hospital in critical condition. He was in a coma:cry: My mom was hysterical. The doctors said they're not sure if he'll survive, but if he does he'll most likely not be the same person again as before.

But alhamdulillah! He wakes up about 4-6 months later still in possession of his blessed soul. He was still the same person as before except a little brain damage.

Doctors said he was "high" when he got hit by a car. So his brain decided to sleep instead of fight back due to narcotics/deppressants. He is mentally Ill.
He'll eat and then 10 mins later he'll be hungry again. He is the same way with almost everything. He has a few negative and harmful habits which I don't see him stopping anytime soon. But he's still my brother, still has his sense of humor, and I'm so close to him and love him to death. He's my favorite sibling.

I just wish Allah ta'ala can forgive him for what he does, he doesn't know any better and I wanna live with him In jannah in sha Allah. If I could choose one person on this Earth It would be him to accompany me there. I would break my heart to see him punished in the hereafter for things he has no control over :cry:

Please help me help him in sha Allah. Jazakallahu Khairun in advanced.

Was-salaam alaykum

~Israfeel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
wa alaikum ussalaam my dear respected brother.

may Allah send his peace and blessings upon you !

Allaah guides whom he wills and misguides whom he wills.
Allah is all just in all his affairs, and has reasons which are sometimes beyond our understanding in which cases requires us to be strong of faith.

Keep making dua' for your brother, and try your best to show him the beauty of islaam.

If he is mentally damaged then may Allah forgive him.

have faith in Allah to the end bro :)

Assalamu Alaikum

MO783
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM
:sl:

May Allah make it easy for you and your family

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 12:45 PM
This is a time when Islam can be summed up as:

Bismillah ir Rahmanir Raheem.

What beautiful and wonderful attributes of Allaah(swt) are in those words.

All need for worry is removed from us, once we accept that Allaah(swt) will provide and he will judge with mercy and fairness.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.