PDA

View Full Version : I dont get it!?



Ummu Sufyaan
01-06-2009, 08:28 AM
:sl:
i dont get how some kuffaar are SO kind and helpful to the Muslims, eg George Galloway, and that dr. Gilbert guy working his a$$ of at al-shifaa hospital in Gaza, but aren't Muslims themselves.

may allah guide them...i dont get it, why dont they convert :(
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
01-06-2009, 10:04 AM
:sl:

Cuz honey:
And had Allah willed, He could have made you (all) one nation, but He sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. (Surah Nahl: Verse 93)

:coolious:

:w:
Reply

themuffinman
01-06-2009, 10:12 AM
the prophets uncle who protected him all his life never converted
Reply

Woodrow
01-06-2009, 10:13 AM
There are many non-Muslims who do good acts. It is not up to us to understand why they are not Muslim. They have their own trials to face and we can be content in knowing that all people will be judged fairly. We do not know what they will be at the moment they die. Some may even die as Muslims.



We need only return their kindness with kindness and not treat anybody unfairly. Each person chooses the road he travels on. We can not force anybody to take another road, all we can do is be certain we stay on our own road and pray Allaah(swt) keeps us on the straight path.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
MO783
01-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
:sl:

Cuz honey:
And had Allah willed, He could have made you (all) one nation, but He sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. (Surah Nahl: Verse 93)

:coolious:

:w:
:sl:

very true, and there are good and bad people in every cast, religion etc. Do we not get bad muslims ?
Reply

mediadave
01-07-2009, 12:38 AM
i dont get how some kuffaar are SO kind and helpful to the Muslims, eg George Galloway, and that dr. Gilbert guy working his a$$ of at al-shifaa hospital in Gaza, but aren't Muslims themselves.

may allah guide them...i dont get it, why dont they convert
George Galloway is an atheist communist.
Reply

Hamza Asadullah
01-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Ramlah
:sl:
i dont get how some kuffaar are SO kind and helpful to the Muslims, eg George Galloway, and that dr. Gilbert guy working his a$$ of at al-shifaa hospital in Gaza, but aren't Muslims themselves.

may allah guide them...i dont get it, why dont they convert :(
Look at Abu Talib the father of Ali(RA) He helped raise our beloved Prophet(saw) and looked after him and when he was on his death bed and the prophet(saw) told him to say the kalimah he could'nt because Allah did'nt will it to happen! This shows us the value of our imaan which we will NEVER realise! The whole world can get together and convince someone to convert to Islam but if Allah does not will then it will not happen! But we have to persist in practicing beautiful preaching because we may say something to them causing Allah to open up their hearts to Islam! Inshallah May Allah guide all the kaafir and Muslims to the straight path! Allahumma Ameen!
Reply

Yanal
01-10-2009, 12:09 AM
They're are some non muslim doctors that don't believe in racism against religions so that's why.
Reply

Trumble
01-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:sl:
i dont get how some kuffaar are SO kind and helpful to the Muslims, eg George Galloway, and that dr. Gilbert guy working his a$$ of at al-shifaa hospital in Gaza, but aren't Muslims themselves.

may allah guide them...i dont get it, why dont they convert :(
Because the fact (most of) the people involved are muslims isn't relevant to them. Galloway, for example, has always supported the Palestinian cause despite being an atheist. It is still primarily a political conflict, not a religious one.. and for forty years after the establishment of the State of Israel those fighting hardest for the Palestinian cause were secular socialists, not muslim militant groups.
Reply

Triumphant
01-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Because the fact (most of) the people involved are muslims isn't relevant to them. Galloway, for example, has always supported the Palestinian cause despite being an atheist. It is still primarily a political conflict, not a religious one.. and for forty years after the establishment of the State of Israel those fighting hardest for the Palestinian cause were secular socialists, not muslim militant groups.

Why hasn't your account been suspended yet??
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
01-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Because the fact (most of) the people involved are muslims isn't relevant to them. Galloway, for example, has always supported the Palestinian cause despite being an atheist. It is still primarily a political conflict, not a religious one.. and for forty years after the establishment of the State of Israel those fighting hardest for the Palestinian cause were secular socialists, not muslim militant groups.
i disagree, its very much religious based...

thanks to all who replied...
Reply

julie sarri
01-10-2009, 10:42 AM
The non Muslims who do good acts such as kindness and help others will be rewarded for there actions in the dunya but not in the hereafter Allah guides who he wills and leaves astray who he wills Allah knows best
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 12:17 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 11:25 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!