/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my heart is breaking apart

halloula
01-06-2009, 02:01 PM
imsadi dont know if that's the right place to write my story but i have to let someone know and get some advise i'm feeling that my heart is broken and my life is finishing.

after a big love between me and my husband we are apart ( see thread mariage crisis seeking urgent help). i got the ticket to go overseas last sunday my dad stopped me took my passport and didnt let me go to my husband. My husband changed a lot with me since that day he doesnt let me talk he's critisising me about everything i dont feel like we one like before it's the first time we feel we apart. he went and he changed all his internet password that i use to know and he done a facebook he add a lot of girls in there its like his trying to make me jealous. Everytime i tell him i'm coming wait for me he just tell me you choosed your dad stay there i dont want you anymore. i tried not to talk to him for these days and i thought i just change the ticket date and try to go but now it's come to the point where i am missing him so much, and i realize now how much he meant to me, i've lost my husband, my soulmate , someone whouse to be on my side giving me hope whenever i was feeling down, somebody who cared for me so much and i couldn't see it nor be grateful of it. i dont know what to do now should i just go to him nock his door and tell him i'm your wife i'm here for you do with me what you want or just be depressed and wait for my divorce paper to arrive at anytime.

please advice me. But i feel so bad.I feel guilty for not standing by him for the first time . I wish he would just talk to me again like before, at least give me chance to be with him and try to stand by him this time. I don't know how i'll move without him i probably die i already lost 12 kilos in 2 weeks Please pray for us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
halloula
01-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Please help me i'm so depressed and sick i cant think of anything my whole life stopped :cry::cry:

Ummu Sufyaan
01-16-2009, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by halloula
imsadi dont know if that's the right place to write my story but i have to let someone know and get some advise i'm feeling that my heart is broken and my life is finishing.

after a big love between me and my husband we are apart ( see thread mariage crisis seeking urgent help). i got the ticket to go overseas last sunday my dad stopped me took my passport and didnt let me go to my husband. My husband changed a lot with me since that day he doesnt let me talk he's critisising me about everything i dont feel like we one like before it's the first time we feel we apart. he went and he changed all his internet password that i use to know and he done a facebook he add a lot of girls in there its like his trying to make me jealous. Everytime i tell him i'm coming wait for me he just tell me you choosed your dad stay there i dont want you anymore. i tried not to talk to him for these days and i thought i just change the ticket date and try to go but now it's come to the point where i am missing him so much, and i realize now how much he meant to me, i've lost my husband, my soulmate , someone whouse to be on my side giving me hope whenever i was feeling down, somebody who cared for me so much and i couldn't see it nor be grateful of it. i dont know what to do now should i just go to him nock his door and tell him i'm your wife i'm here for you do with me what you want or just be depressed and wait for my divorce paper to arrive at anytime.

please advice me. But i feel so bad.I feel guilty for not standing by him for the first time . I wish he would just talk to me again like before, at least give me chance to be with him and try to stand by him this time. I don't know how i'll move without him i probably die i already lost 12 kilos in 2 weeks Please pray for us.
sis, ive got nothing to say to you, except be paitent and make dua...

also, r u 2 islamically married?

halloula
01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
i am islamically married. And i want help on what i should do i'm so lost i feeling alone in this life :cry::cry::cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
julie sarri
01-16-2009, 10:40 AM
sis you should try talking to him or if he wont listen what about writing him a letter you need to know where you stand with him becouse other wise you are prolonging the hurt and pain you feel tell him that you have made up your mind its him you want and that you really want it to work tell him you are sorry for causing him any upset inshaallah he will listen to reason but make du'a and ask Allah swt to put every thing right for you and make it easy for you inshaallah

halloula
01-16-2009, 11:03 AM
thanks sister julie i was thinking to pray istikhara today and see god guidance.

idrisadam28
01-16-2009, 11:45 AM
You should seek guidance first from Allah, via istikhara and lots of duas
Then help yourself, approach your husband. clear up any misconceptions between the relatoinship you and your father share and state that he ( your husband) has a special place in your heart and that you love him alot.

Tell him how you feel and ask how he feels, then try to solve the situation, if all fails ask of him where to from here.

All the best...
:w:

halloula
01-16-2009, 11:52 AM
thanks brother idrisadam i already tried talking to my dad and explain how much i love my husband but nothing change all he has in his mind that's not the man he dreamt of for me. my husband still love me and i'm sure of he's feeling but he so angry and upset with me and that need a long time to make him go back to how he was that if i be with him not over letter and phone calls. And the hardest step is leaving my family for him because i dont want to loose them too and that's my pain

IbnAbdulHakim
01-16-2009, 01:42 PM
try to get him back on the right path inshAllah

Donia
01-16-2009, 05:24 PM
thanks sister julie i was thinking to pray istikhara today and see god guidance.
Sister, I think that is a good idea. Make a lot of dua too. Be patient. Inshallah it will work out.

BNDGR
01-18-2009, 05:25 AM
thanks brother idrisadam i already tried talking to my dad and explain how much i love my husband but nothing change all he has in his mind that's not the man he dreamt of for me. my husband still love me and i'm sure of he's feeling but he so angry and upset with me and that need a long time to make him go back to how he was that if i be with him not over letter and phone calls. And the hardest step is leaving my family for him because i dont want to loose them too and that's my pain
Asalam alaikum Halloula,
I read your other posts before and can't imagine the heartache your feeling.
I would say the same as some of the other posters, continue to pray for Allah's guideance in this matter. I don't know if its Islamically correct, but if you love him, just go to him and talk to him face to face. It is so much easier for him to stay mad seeing your so far away and not there with him. InshaAllah you will find a way to get to him and work it out. Don't give up on such a strong love! Your family will be very hurt I'm sure but inshaAllah your Dad will come around eventually maybe not right away but pray him.
Take Care Sis !

halloula
01-23-2009, 08:30 AM
i prayed istikhara more than once but i couldnt see anything what's that mean i'm so confused .i also sended an email to my husband trying to remind him of our good days and ask him for forgivness of any husrt i caused and i ask for a chance to start from the beginning slowly to fix everything because i cant talk to him even in the phone but he replied to me saying if you have something to say call me and i'm so scared of this phone call because his so upset. what should i do advice me i'm really getting lost

MO783
01-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Please help me i'm so depressed and sick i cant think of anything my whole life stopped :cry::cry:
:sl:

May Allah make it easy for you

Abu AbdulRahman
01-23-2009, 04:42 PM
send some one to him.. some one you trust and he like.. his sister, his mother, his friend.. any one you know that he/she is Muslim and want good things for you both

let that one tell him some thing about the rights of the wives.. we are not children and the marriage is not a game

let that one tell him that if is real man he must be real husband

let that one tell him that the prophet said that when we hate some thing in our wives, so there are more than one thing are good in them

let that one say to you husband that the prophet said that women are human also, and they make mistakes.. isn't he make mistakes?

after all these, if your husband didn't return to you.. ask him the divorce.. a man like this is not good for you to be a husband, and don't cry for him

the one who buy you, buy him.. especially if he is not good

the life is full of good husband, and they has heart to feel by

Abu AbdulRahman
01-23-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry if my words hart you
but the real life always harts us, so we must be patient, and be stronger.. and logical also

halloula
01-25-2009, 06:47 AM
i understand you brother abu abdulrahman and i know where you come from aand thanks for your advice but sometimes it's too hard when you really love that person and all your life was based on him

Gia
01-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Dear sister, I was very touch by what you've written and I truly hope that things will change to the better for you. I believe that you should tell him all of what you mentioned above in your post, tell him the plain truth, if you can't talk then write to him, nothing is better than discussing things openly.

halloula
01-25-2009, 07:34 AM
i feel deeply touched talking to him because his hurt and he hurts me with what he says. i can tell that he still want me and he's doing that to push me to act and go but i cant be against my dad i want to work things out and leave with everyone happy but i dont think so he will wait for me. it's really sad to see my life ruined and the cause is my closest 2 my husband and my father.

Gia
01-25-2009, 07:58 AM
i feel deeply touched talking to him because his hurt and he hurts me with what he says. i can tell that he still want me and he's doing that to push me to act and go but i cant be against my dad i want to work things out and leave with everyone happy but i dont think so he will wait for me. it's really sad to see my life ruined and the cause is my closest 2 my husband and my father.
Then you probably should have a long discussion with your father, maybe with some aid from family friends or those who your father would usually listen to. Discuss things openly and state your needs,requests and how you see things and listen to his point of view and what he thinks of the whole thing then try to come to an intermediate solution that fits both, you and him.

halloula
01-25-2009, 08:17 AM
i tried everything with my dad and it doeasnt work he' just stuck on his opinion doesnt wanna change it. its my big dillema and dont know how to get out of it i have to loose one of them and sacrifice or loose my self

Gia
01-25-2009, 08:26 AM
halloula, I still believe that you have to find away to convince your dad with your point of view, have you tried getting family friends involved? try different people if it failed with some. Also, your mother can be so helpful in case she's not following your dad's convention.

You don't want to lose your dad as well as you don't want to lose your husband but delaying is not in your favor, I think you have to try more with your dad, since you said that your husband seems to be wanting you back, this means that you'll solve everything if you could solve the issue on your dad's side.

halloula
01-25-2009, 08:31 AM
yeah the whole problem is with my dad i tried more than one person to convince but it didnt work. my mum is powerless as she can be blamed for taking my side after so she's just trying to take me out of my depression and tell me that everything will be alright. But i will keep trying

Gia
01-25-2009, 08:35 AM
But i will keep trying
Best wishes to u, sister. Not losing hope is the answer to all things. Try more and pray more. Never forget that Allah will bring you closer to what's best for you.

Zahida
01-25-2009, 12:29 PM
:sl: My advice to you would be to go to your husband. I can understand his anger if you are not coming to him because he is your husband and he has rights. Your father is wrong to keep you from him. You must be strong and tell your father that you are going to your husband, and tell him that you would like to go with his blessings........ you should tell your father that your life now is with your husband regardless of what the future holds because no-one knows that. InshaAllah your father will come around. What is the reason he is stopping you from going to him...................

Secondly sis although i can understand your husbands anger what he is doing is wrong also. Facebook????? Other women? Na sis. He should ALSO be trying to sort his marraige out with you because marraige is not a joke. He is equally to be blamed and also in the wrong.............

Take care. May Allah ease your affairs. Ameen:w::)

halloula
01-25-2009, 01:42 PM
salam

thanks you sister zahida for your advice i will consider it and sorry i didnt pm you i cant at the moment i have to do 50 posts before i will be allowed to i really want to talk to in private so i'll work on my posts and get back to you soon privately

Abu AbdulRahman
01-25-2009, 02:01 PM
from the posts, I now understand the situation more

look sister.. it is in your hand.. do are you looking for your husband.. or your dad.. on you are looking for you GOD?

Allah order the women to follow their husbands, even if that is against their fathers

this is the rule.. follow you husband

Zahida
01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
:sl: Thats ok sis. InshaAllah everything will be ok. Ameen.

But sis seriously think about what i have said to you. If your husband is committed to you, why is he chatting with other women on Facebbok. This is not right. I do not think that he is trying to make you jealous. But i think that he is maybe showing you a different side to him.........

Yes, if your husband calls go to him don't let the sin fall on you, but again i question what your husband is doing and urge you to do the same. He is equally wrong by behaving like this......:w::)

When i said urge you to do the same i mean question all this about facebook and think about it. He is a married man and should NOT be chatting with other women but talking with you and resolving the situation you are both facing. I think he is a coward. Forgive me. I know you love him.:)

halloula
01-26-2009, 09:31 AM
thank you sister zahida for your advice anf for the facebook thing i added the girls that he has on his facebook and i talked to them and almost all said he never chat with them that's why i said he's doing it to make me jealous but that doesnt put hom on the right side he still wrong doing that but i love him and cant be without him

Zahida
01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
:sl: I hope that you are feeling better. Sis i don't know but if you trust those girls then thats good because we mustn't be judgemental of other people. I still stand firmly on what i believe and that is that your husband should not have any details of any girls on facebook whether he is chatting with them or not. Also sis facebook is so easy you can check to see who he is talking with.

I pray that Allah eases your affairs and in doing so helps me to ease my affairs also Ameen.:w::)
thank you sister zahida for your advice anf for the facebook thing i added the girls that he has on his facebook and i talked to them and almost all said he never chat with them that's why i said he's doing it to make me jealous but that doesnt put hom on the right side he still wrong doing that but i love him and cant be without him

sshussain
01-26-2009, 08:54 PM
i feel so bad.I feel guilty for not standing by him for the first time . I wish he would just talk to me again like before, at least give me chance to be with him and try to stand by him this time. I don't know how i'll move without him i probably die i already lost 12 kilos in 2 weeks Please pray for us.[/QUOTE]

As Salaam Alikum Sis,
U should never miss a second and go to your husband and ask for re-conciliation and as he wants you to feel jealous of him, this really shows that he loves you a lot.
Please follow your heart's advice because DIVORCE hurts a lot and the pain you are in will be multiped many fold.
The moment you will be with him will make you happy, and you will forget the grief and sadness. Just do it as soon as you can.
In Shaa Allah, Allah will bring out good for you :statisfied

halloula
01-27-2009, 06:11 AM
i received today an application of divorse from the court my husband is asking either to come overseas or he will divorse i'm so hurt i didnt want that to happen my father is still firm and saying no you're not going let him divorse and my mum when she seen the divorse application she became on my dad side because she said he's putting you on a choice between your family and him i'm soooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad and sick i'm lost i'd rather die than divorse

Gia
01-27-2009, 07:07 AM
i received today an application of divorse from the court my husband is asking either to come overseas or he will divorse i'm so hurt i didnt want that to happen my father is still firm and saying no you're not going let him divorse and my mum when she seen the divorse application she became on my dad side because she said he's putting you on a choice between your family and him i'm soooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad and sick i'm lost i'd rather die than divorse
That's so sad to read. If he was holding onto you why does he want to a divorce? Honestly, there are a lot of ways to work things out between a husband and his wife other than courts. I find that quite annoying. Are you even sure of how he'll act in case you chose him over your family? what if he walked away? are you ready to lose both, him and your family?

Zahida
01-27-2009, 08:53 AM
:sl: I am so sad to read that sister that i cried tears for you. It is so easy for a man................... things go wrong and there is a problem but instead of being a man and facing the problems or solving them they threaten their women with divorce.

Sister this is their weapon and i would say the mans weakness. Divorce is not to be taken lightly and our men have it on their tongues like sugar, because that is all they have to use against us..............

I am sorry for your situation and can't find any words of consolation for you at this time, except i pray that Allah gives him hidayaat, and you patience and strength. Ameen.................

Sis after every hardship their is ease. Remember that and InshaAllah, it will help you. Ameen.imsad:w:

halloula
01-27-2009, 11:10 AM
i'm so lost dont know what to do i feel like the whole world around me has finished i cant do anything i cant eat drink even breath is tooo hard for me. i love my husband and if we will be separated my life will be ruined and i will never progress in anything :'(

nadia85
01-27-2009, 11:17 AM
aslam sis ,I understand ur pain as I got divorced not so long ago In fact and live goes on I didnt think i could do anything At the time thought my life was over but with thanks to allah swt I am more happy than I ever been In my life,Hope things work out ok Inshallah.speack soon tc:bump1:

Zahida
01-27-2009, 12:35 PM
:sl: No sis. No you must not think like that. Thank Allah that he has take from you that what is not good for you.......... Sis Allah knows best. When i was in your position i was the same.......... sleep was something that evaded me and eat no i felt physically sick!!!

Sister you have to be strong. It is his loss. If he wanted to he could have waited and sorted things out with you slowly and patiently.

You feel like this now and your emotions are everwhere, but InshaAllah sis with time comes healing and patience.

You are not alone.

You are not the only one, when my mum talks to me about my marraige i say to her mum i am not the first or the last, there are many sisters who suffer unfairly at the hands of their husbands...... but sis have faith Allah is with you and loves you more than anyone else.:cry::w:
i'm so lost dont know what to do i feel like the whole world around me has finished i cant do anything i cant eat drink even breath is tooo hard for me. i love my husband and if we will be separated my life will be ruined and i will never progress in anything :'(

Zahida
01-27-2009, 02:08 PM
:sl: Sister am so sorry but you are very wise with your words like you said life has to go on ........... and physically you cannot change anyone. It is our duty to tell someone when they are doing wrong, but if they don't listen then there is nothing more we can do for them just leave them to their own fate........... May Allah have mercy on us and shower us with His Blessings and Guidance. Ameen.:statisfie:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
aslam sis ,I understand ur pain as I got divorced not so long ago In fact and live goes on I didnt think i could do anything At the time thought my life was over but with thanks to allah swt I am more happy than I ever been In my life,Hope things work out ok Inshallah.speack soon tc:bump1:

Hamza Asadullah
01-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Asalaam wr wb sister your life will go on and as the sister said before that at the time we think we can't go on but you will get through it no doubt! Maybe he just was'nt meant for you! Maybe Allah has someone MUCH better planned for you! You have to look at all of this in a positive way sister! Allah tests people he loves the most and if you be close to Allah and be patient then Allah says in the Qur'an that he is with the ones that are patient! He will surely give the patient ones Jannah! Sister it could be that he was not good for you! When you say people change yes they do but look at the way he is behaving! Does it really seem like hes fully changed? Sister Allah knows whats best for you so have full hope and faith in him and be the closest to him and make much dua to him and whatever is the best for you will happen inshallah! We are here for you sister! Allah hafiz

aminahjaan
01-29-2009, 03:01 AM
Why are you letting your husband be so rude to you when you're doing all you can? Sister, have faith in yourself, and please don't let this ruin you. Don't. He's adding girls on his facebook? Woww. Sister, maybe this is for the best. Maybe your dad is trying to help you. What do you want? Instead of what your dad wants or what your husband wants, what do you want? Your husband is clearly not listening to you. He's being extremely immature with adding girls and trying to make you feel jealous when he's fully aware that being apart from him is hurting you. It's ultimately your decision, but in my opinion you should try talking to him once more and put all your heart into it, if he doesn't understand, I advise you to reconsider your relationship with him.

Yanal
01-29-2009, 04:10 AM
Asalam Alaykum Warak
  1. Don't pay attention to face book
  2. Be kind to your father as you might need him in the future
  3. Consult your friends
  4. Pray,make dua.
  5. Live your life like normal after the divoirce.
matulah Wabarkatuh
Facebook causes nothing but fitnah. Here are some tips:
  1. Be patient

Yanal
01-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Asalam Alaykum [LIST=1][*]Don't pay attention to face book[*]Be kind to your father as you might need him in the future[*]Consult your friends[*]Pray,make dua.[*]Live your life like normal after the divoirce.

Facebook causes nothing but fitnah. Here are some tips:
  1. Be patient
Why can't you live without a sinner?

Yanal
01-29-2009, 04:12 AM
^ excuse this messed up formation of the word "list".

halloula
01-29-2009, 10:33 AM
salam
thanks brothers and sisters for your advises i talked to my dad and my husband and everything is alright now. my dad let me go to my husband after he talked to him and my husband is now happy and everything is settled thanks again all of you were very helpful in the hardest time of my life

piXie
01-29-2009, 10:46 AM
salam
thanks brothers and sisters for your advises i talked to my dad and my husband and everything is alright now. my dad let me go to my husband after he talked to him and my husband is now happy and everything is settled thanks again all of you were very helpful in the hardest time of my life
:w:

wow subhanAllaah, this is great news alhamdulillaah. May Allaah bless your marriage and make your husband and father good friends. Aameen.

And they lived happily ever after inshaAllaah. The end. :D

halloula
01-29-2009, 10:50 AM
thanks sister pixie it was a long way to get this end and my husband had to put the divorse application to make my dad reconsider thinking of my situation as i was getting worse everyday no food no sleep just praying and crying all day but al hamdullilah god helped me and i'm going soon to meet my husband

Zamtsa
01-29-2009, 11:27 AM

well that's right, in return Allahu Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will give thee safety and thou could enter Jannah from its 8 doors. Rasulullah said "“If a woman offers her five (daily prayers) and fasts her month and guards her genital and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from whichever of its gates she wants.” (Saheeh Abi Haatim narrated by Abu Hurayrah)

Remember, that Kafirun only want the delight and safety in this world, while Muslim are wishing both safety and delight in this world and the Hereafter.

Hud(11):15 Those who desire the life of the Present and its glitter to them We shall pay (the price of) their deeds therein without diminution. 1511
16 They are those for whom there is nothing in the Hereafter but the Fire: vain are the designs they frame therein and of no effect are the deeds that they do!

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

MO783
01-29-2009, 01:27 PM
May Allah make it easy for you and give you sabar

:)

Zahida
01-29-2009, 09:02 PM
:sl: Ameen. Sis Allah helps you, some have their duas answered quicker than others but Allah DOES eventually listen.......... Ameen.:w::)

SO VERY HAPPY:statisfie:)!!!!

halloula
01-30-2009, 11:34 AM
thanks sister zahida i'm so happy too i got my ticket and i'm living back to my husband pf the 15th of february pray for me everything goes alright when i start living there

Zahida
01-30-2009, 11:33 PM
:sl: InshaAllah sis everything will be ok. Maybe this hardship you have been through was a wake up call for all of you involved............. Allah is there for you he was just waiting for your call and he answered you. Are you going to Pakistan permanently or will you both come back here to live. Where are you from in Pakistan.................

InshaAllah sub theek hoga. Take care and remember us in your duas also.:):)
thanks sister zahida i'm so happy too i got my ticket and i'm living back to my husband pf the 15th of february pray for me everything goes alright when i start living there

halloula
01-31-2009, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
Are you going to Pakistan permanently or will you both come back here to live. Where are you from in Pakistan...
salam sister zahida i just wanted to let you know i'm not from pakistan i'm from tunisia which is in north africa and i'm going there permantly as my husband wants to live there :w:

Abu AbdulRahman
02-03-2009, 11:05 AM
alhamdulillah
Allah answered our doua'a

now it is time for thanking Him

اللهم أدم المحبة والمودة بينهما يا رب العالمين

Zahida
02-03-2009, 12:43 PM
:sl: Wow!!! Tunisia one day InshaAllah if Allah wills it i will go to Tunisia.....

Good luck sis. I wish for you and your husband a very happy life Ameen, May Allah Bless you with His Rehmat Ameen......... Take care.xx:w::)
salam sister zahida i just wanted to let you know i'm not from pakistan i'm from tunisia which is in north africa and i'm going there permantly as my husband wants to live there :w:

sshussain
02-03-2009, 02:48 PM
thanks sister pixie it was a long way to get this end and my husband had to put the divorse application to make my dad reconsider thinking of my situation as i was getting worse everyday no food no sleep just praying and crying all day but al hamdullilah god helped me and i'm going soon to meet my husband
AL Hamdulliah Sis,
Really very nice to hear that Allah has granted HIS Mercy upon you and your Family. I pray to Allah that HE showers HIS Blessings upon all of us.
Ameen. :statisfie

Adiva
02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Salaam sis..i know this may sound really bizaare but write down 101 reasons why he should be with you and why you both should be together..it could be the most stupidest things..and send it to him..sometimes we can make a situation worse by being too serious..show him that there is no reason to overreact...your cant reason with him..but this may help insha allah...it worked with me..

Adiva
02-03-2009, 03:32 PM
salaam..its so good thats u have sorted it...next time i wont be in such a rush to reply..thanks 4 letting me know

halloula
02-04-2009, 08:22 AM
thank you everyone for you advice and for you duaa may allah bless everyone ameen

Ushae
02-09-2009, 12:14 PM
No offense (I haven't read your other post) but why aren't you with him ?! Your father shouldn't have any right to stand between a wife and her husband. Period.

My advise. Go to him. I can already tell you've hurt him deeply by choosing to side with your father. Allah joined you together, your life is with him not your father. You know what to do, so why are you waiting ?

U

Ushae
02-09-2009, 12:16 PM
EDIT : Woopsy just read the other posts, seems you've made a choice lol. Good luck and I pray you are very happy in the future.

U

halloula
02-09-2009, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ushae
I can already tell you've hurt him deeply by choosing to side with your father

U
it wasnt a choice brother ushae i was forced to stay away from my husband for a period of 4 months maybe if you looked at my other thrread marriage crisis you would understand the story and thnks for you reply

jazaka allah khair

nms
02-17-2009, 11:27 PM
hi i read your thread. i know what your going though. i went though something very similier. look, if your husband can prove for you and can take care of you, can treat you right and loves you.. i mean that he really can take care of you, then go. Yes your father will be so mad and it will take him a really long time to get over it, but he will come around, trust me he will.

corner
02-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Sabr & Du3a!

Wa Allahu Alam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.