/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you have humanity, Show support for Ghazza

shuraimfan4lyf
01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
:sl:

I hope everyone is doing great on this site. As most of you know im not a very active member,but sometimes things strike my heart that leads me to stand up for the truth. As most of you know(hopefully) that what is happening to our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and everywhere else,lets not just limit our support to Gaza only. anyways I want everyone on LI who has any sense of humanity in their hearts to display this picture which says "Only Freemen can negotiate, Palestine Dying to Live" Which means, how can they have a peace treaty when they are palestinians are not free. If they leave the current aggression against innocent children and women, then we can have talks about ceasefires. But Israel lies, as they say we are targetting militants only. May Allah(SWT)'s curse be upon them and their allies and the hypocrites who support such state. PLEAE PUT THIS PICTURE ON YOUR DISPLAY AND SPREAD IT,not only on this site,but others islamic sites you are part of. May Allah(SWT) give the people and their army strength, support, and unity, oh Allah, have mercy on our brothers and sisters of Islam, and provide them with food, water, shelter, medication as your the Sustainer and best of providers, Laa ilaha illah anta subhanak inna kunna minathalimeen, oh Allah remove this calamity from us, oh Allah remove this trial from us, oh Allah make this trial a success to us, so our imaan increases and our ummah comes back on the right path, ohh Allah make not this trial a hard upon the believers, ohh Allah make it easy on them:cry: ,ya rabbil alameen, ya ghafoor, ya raheem, ya jabbar, ya zal jalali wal ikraam. wa sallil la humma muhammad(SAW) wa ala ali wa as haabi.

Here is the display picture
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8...live01plw3.jpg

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.