/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your life.

_PakistaN_
01-07-2009, 06:24 AM
I read that the best muslims are the ones who suffer the most. Is this true?
Is this happening to our brothers and sisters on the forum. Do you guys see dark moments often. I am facing alot of tough hardships from a young age. I don't see a future for myself. I am trying to be patient in this world, always trying to tell myself this is a temporary time. I only have one option now. Which is live the life by Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
01-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Selamun aleykum,

How old are you, brother?

_PakistaN_
01-07-2009, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
Selamun aleykum,

How old are you, brother?
i'm 18. My worst life years began from 14. I have really big problems, which i only keep to me and Allah.

sevgi
01-07-2009, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
i'm 18. My worst life years began from 14. I have really big problems, which i only keep to me and Allah.
Fair enough. You are very young.

It is good to keep your issues between you and Allah...but does this mean you are not seeking advice and help from us? We cannot help you much if we don't know what is wrong.

Also, yes, everybody has issues and dark days. Some of us have very serious problems and some have minor ones. But everyone has issues.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
01-07-2009, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
Fair enough. You are very young.

It is good to keep your issues between you and Allah...but does this mean you are not seeking advice and help from us? We cannot help you much if we don't know what is wrong.

Also, yes, everybody has issues and dark days. Some of us have very serious problems and some have minor ones. But everyone has issues.
I would tell, but there's no cure what so ever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.