/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Patrik
01-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Patrik and i have converted to islam. I used to have problems with alcohol and drugs, (I was somewhat of a party animal) but Allah helped me get off them. Ever since i became a muslim i have felt this serene peaceful calmness within me. I feel that Allah watches over me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver Pearl
01-07-2009, 10:25 AM
As-salaamu 'alaykum patrik,

Welcome to Islaam and LI! I hope you have pleasant stay on the board and that your new life as a muslim continues to be fruitful and full of serenity!

Cabdullahi
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
welcome brother and enjoy ur stay :)

glo
01-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Welcome on board, Patrik. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Patrik
01-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I will feel right at home here. :)

MO783
01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrik
Hi everyone, my name is Patrik and i have converted to islam. I used to have problems with alcohol and drugs, (I was somewhat of a party animal) but Allah helped me get off them. Ever since i became a muslim i have felt this serene peaceful calmness within me. I feel that Allah watches over me.
:sl:

Alhumdullilah very good. I hope you stay happy.

Imam
01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Peace
welcome Patrick you are already among your brothers and sisters.....and hope you find all what you seek from informations about Islam here

May Allah bless you

peace for you

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Assalamalaikoum dear bro,
WElcome to Islam and to the forum.
Mashallah great news.Inshallah you get benefit from the forum

Periwinkle18
01-10-2009, 06:07 AM
Welcome to the forum bro :)

Olive
01-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Welcome to LI bro. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!