/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is obama??

Cabdullahi
01-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Where’s Osama?

How likely is it that Osama bin Laden, the defender of the oppressed Moslems, “the perpetrator of 9/11” as they tell us, would remain silent in the face of the Israeli massacre of the helpless Palestinians in Gaza? Asks Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich.

It seems that the outgoing Christian President and his gang of neocon thugs were so busy giving the green light to the Israelis to commit genocide that they forgot a minor detail: OBL. Of course, this oversight could be attributed to the fact that mass murder took place at a time when Jesus was born – and Mr. Bush must have been listening to his ‘higher father’ to know whether genocide in Gaza was permissible. Presumably, as with Iraq, he got his answer and the UN Security Council’s vote for a cease fire was blocked. At a time of giving and festivities, it is natural for OBL to be forgotten.

But not everyone forgot OBL – especially since in September 2007 he appeared for no less a reason than to criticize the Democrats for poor leadership. In a previously published article, I mentioned that I was struck by OBL’s extraordinary appearance which was obviously doctored. Hollywood at its worst; but then, as Americans, we have grown accustomed to poor performance, not only by presidents and corporations and their CEOs, but congress, stockbrokers, media, Wall Street, etc. So we should not really be surprised to see Osama Bin Laden, this fundamental Moslem, appear in a ‘CIA verified video”, with a neatly trimmed black-dyed beard which goes against the tenets of an Islamic fundamentalist simply in order to meet the ego of the “American pundits”? With the black, trimmed beard came a short, wide nose, and unless OBL had a nose job somewhere in Bora Bora, it was fake – the whole thing was.

The article generated a great deal of internet traffic. Fortunately for CIA, OBL’s ensuing videos showed him with his original beard and nose. So I am left with the conclusion that not only the OBL presented to us checks out the net, his appearance is important. As such, I am left speechless. Why is it that today, while Gazans are being subjected to genocide, and Arab leaders such as Egypt have been cooperating with Israel and the U.S., OBL is silent.

Whether he has been truly forgotten or there may be a greater fear should he “come out”, nothing would have kept Osama bin Laden silent in the face of these mass murders. Perhaps it is time for Americans and the world to think and question.

Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich has a Master of Public Diplomacy from USC Annenberg for Communication. She is an independent researcher with a focus on U.S. foreign policy and the influence of lobby groups. Print Printer Friendly Version
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=29565

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-07-2009, 12:14 PM
funny....

not haha but funny...

Cabdullahi
01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
ops just realized i put obama instead of osama :(

IbnAbdulHakim
01-07-2009, 12:16 PM
^ np bro point is still clear

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Olive
01-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Yep... that is really interesting...

I wonder...

Keltoi
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Wow that was deep... Osama hasn't put out an actual video tape in quite some time. It is Zawahiri who has been handling the Al-Qaeda propoganda network. I would imagine Zawahiri has either recorded a tape already or plans to. He is probably waiting to see if anything more useful for propoganda purposes comes out of Israel before he commits to mailing it off to Al-Jazeera.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.