/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yemen

TabTabiun
01-07-2009, 08:52 PM
As-Salaamu Alaikum
Has anyone ever been to Yemen if so what part, how was the food, the houses, and the people?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MKE Brother
01-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Must be that time of year to plan vacations :)

arabianprincess
01-08-2009, 05:10 AM
hey well i been to yemen and ... i went to sanaa ,aden ,taiz and IBB ... house well go check online and our food hmmm its very different and as for people they r very welcoming and they will help u out... ... if u need anythin u can ask me anytime salamz

Ummu Sufyaan
01-08-2009, 09:57 AM
:sl:
as far as i can tell you, the yemini people are really kind. well the sisters are, dunno about the bros :p
oh and they all look like each other too :ooh: :muddlehea :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
01-08-2009, 10:32 AM
^ really they look like each other? :ermm:

Yeman is a beautiful country. And if ur plannin on going over there go to Aden its a nice city if u wanna go on a holiday.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
As-Salaamu Alaikum
Has anyone ever been to Yemen if so what part, how was the food, the houses, and the people?
:wasalamex sister,

I've never been to Yemen, but my husband has been to a village in the north called dammaaj, near sa'dah:

And also spent some time in the capital. As far as I know the variety of food is very limited in the small villages and such, but you can get a lot of foods that you'd be accustomed to in the West, in large cities such as the capital. I'm not sure what houses they have in the capital, but the houses in the villages are usually quite simple.

MO783
01-08-2009, 02:29 PM
:sl:

I have never been but Inshallah one day after Hajj. There are a few hadith about yemen the place, correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure someone will find some information.

And another thing is its very poor country

:cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.