PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice and Support

peaceandlove
01-08-2009, 07:48 AM
There is a thread at this
http://www.islamicboard.com/news-gaz...cy-appeal.html
about Attack on Gaza: Emergency Appeal organization www.muslimaid.org

i need little bit help from some one

I have little amount to donate to my brothers and sister of Gaza , the problem is i did not have credit card from which i can donate , so can any body help me in this regard how i can help them.to the above mention organization or any other organization helping people of Gaza in current situation.

I had earned some money from internet from money making site which is still held on that site so i want to transfer this amount to help my brothers and sister.

The amount is very small but i want to help my brothers and sister any way at least i want to help them what ever i can.

Any help is appreciated.

May Allah protect all Muslims around the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
So far I have only seen calls for donations via the internet, but perhaps there are charities actually collecting cash for Gaza?

Where do you live, peaceandlove (Nice name!) ?
Do you not have friends or family members who could pay your money via their credit card for you?

What kind of money making site are you talking about? Is there no way you can retrieve the money from there?

peaceandlove
01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I am in Pakistan , i can easily retrieve money from that site even by paypal or wire transfer but the problem is there is no close relative whose credit card i can use, even the person i know hesitate to give his credit card becasue it might be a risk to use credit card on net.

Regarding paypal i can withdraw money to it but i don't have paypal account nor paypal account can be created from my country even i think muslimaid.org will not accept paypal even they i cannot make paypal account from my country.

i am just praying that some organization in my country start a fund razing compain because previosly many time some organizations done this specaillly at mosque till yet no body still start a compain may be becasue my country is also facing huge challenges and crises.

May Allah Protect us all.

adeeb
01-09-2009, 01:58 PM
if u cant help with money, u have a lot of time pray for them...

pray to Allah, may He makes freedom to Palestinian and free Masjid al Aqsa..

ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.