/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...epalestinians2

I just saw this on news page. Is this the beginning of something bigger do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
me too...i was walking down the stairs all sleepy in the morning and saw that headline sticking out from the tv !!! and i was like whattttttttttttt! GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! (even if its not true!)

MO783
01-08-2009, 11:34 AM
:sl:

Is this true ? If it is then I think this could be something bigger, other Arab countrys should join

Inshallah

Ummu Sufyaan
01-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel
well thats because Israel have intentionally violated Lebanese air space. that's why they violated it: to get Hezbollah's "attention" after they practically vowed not to get involved with this gaza ordeal...Subhanallah! see the snakes that they are!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Trumble
01-08-2009, 11:38 AM
So another bunch of idiots fires pointless rockets at Israel, regardless of the possible consequences to their own civilians? Yeah.. GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! straight to the warehouse where all the body-bags, shovels and coffins are stored. :rolleyes:

Is this true ? If it is then I think this could be something bigger, other Arab countrys should join
It's not Lebanon, its Hezbollah. The Lebanese government just gets to clean up the mess.

Sahabiyaat
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
So another bunch of idiots fires pointless rockets at Israel, regardless of the possible consequences to their own civilians? Yeah.. GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! straight to the warehouse where all the body-bags, shovels and coffins are stored. :rolleyes:
If its true, to us, its a sign of muslims standing together, ofcourse there will be consequences,whether that be body-bags, shovels or coffins,i commend them for their bravery whilst other muslim nations stand by and watch this suffering and injustice. oppression is worse than slaughter.

Sahabiyaat
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM

It's not Lebanon, its Hezbollah. The Lebanese government just gets to clean up the mess.
lol, even those lebanese who dont openly affilitae themselves with hezbollah for whatever reasons, im sure are with them 100%.

Ar-RaYYan
01-08-2009, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MO783

Inshallah
i doubt it. Just because rockest are fired from Lebanse territory doesnt mean its automatically from Hizbollah. the media loves to create more tension and exaggerate to sell their stories.

Lebanese security forces said they believed the rockets were probably fired by a Palestinian group inspired by Hezbollah
i think that might be it. Why would Hizbollah want to resume another war that might claim many civilians lives again?

~Taalibah~
01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
well thats because Israel have intentionally violated Lebanese air space. that's why they violated it: to get Hezbollah's "attention" after they practically vowed not to get involved with this gaza ordeal...Subhanallah! see the snakes that they are!
Yeah true, i read about that.

Trumble
01-08-2009, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
lol, even those lebanese who dont openly affilitae themselves with hezbollah for whatever reasons, im sure are with them 100%.
Yeah, right.. :rolleyes: Will they be 'with them' when they start burying their children? Like the vast majority of the citizens of Gaza they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives, not become victims of some puerile chest-beating exercise.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah
Since when have Hezbollah been the legitimate government of Lebanon? A mere 'violation of airspace' is none of their business, and you seem to think it somehow gives them the right to risk taking the whole country into a war?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-08-2009, 12:28 PM
If its true, to us, its a sign of muslims standing together, ofcourse there will be consequences,whether that be body-bags, shovels or coffins,i commend them for their bravery whilst other muslim nations stand by and watch this suffering and injustice. oppression is worse than slaughter.
i disagree, hezbollah are shia. Muslims standing together would be the sunnis with them having the upper hand on their allies :)

nocturnal
01-08-2009, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
i disagree, hezbollah are shia. Muslims standing together would be the sunnis with them having the upper hand on their allies :)
The fact that Hezbollah is a Shia organization is nugatory. They care for the Palestinian cause as fervently as anyone else in the Arab and Muslim world. Iran is right in calling for a conference of Muslim nations to establish a united front to confront israeli aggression.

Najm
01-08-2009, 02:54 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXpHl151zU

Check it out

George Galloway destroys rupert murdoch's sky news back in 2006

Comments:
1) The presenter doesnt want understand that its Israel that are the invaders, the occupiers and the land grabbers

2) Whats the difference between hezbollah 2006 ( or even Hamas 2008) smuggling or being given weapon VS Israelli Terrorist supplied by the US?
It seems Israel is allowed, and other are not!

3) Its seems the only the peace would be settled is when Israel are given the right to own ALL the LAND.

FiAmaaniAllah

The_Prince
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM

Hezbollah is part of the goverment incase u didnt know.

MO783
01-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Lest hope they join forces with Hamas and others follow

Vito
01-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah, right.. :rolleyes: Will they be 'with them' when they start burying their children? Like the vast majority of the citizens of Gaza they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives, not become victims of some puerile chest-beating exercise.
Yea.. I like that one. I'm sure they are all just dreaming of living that perfect life before all this started. :rolleyes:

Vito
01-08-2009, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
Well, isn't that almost identical to what they did to start the whole Gaza situation? Snakes indeed

Sahabiyaat
01-08-2009, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal
The fact that Hezbollah is a Shia organization is nugatory. They care for the Palestinian cause as fervently as anyone else in the Arab and Muslim world. Iran is right in calling for a conference of Muslim nations to establish a united front to confront israeli aggression.
to umm al shaheed .> the above are my thoughts exactly.why will it only be a united front with just sunnis? arent we all muslim?! ....wow......

Woodrow
01-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I am deeply saddened and disappointed by this.

Hezbullah is made of great, fearless fighters, but they are not military strategists. Israel was beaten and deeply in need of being attacked in order to get Western sympathy. Hezbullah just gave Israel what the Zionists wanted to happen. Once again we managed to grab defeat out of the hands of victory.

How many more years of war must Palestine face before we can let the proof stand that the Zionists are the agrressors. We had it won. It would have been over. The west was swinging against Israel and with out western support Israel can not last. Now, this will be shown in world media that Israel is the victim and once again will support go to Israel.

Do not expect any Arab nations or Iran to step in, their past actions show that at best they will only send words.

Silver
01-08-2009, 06:32 PM
The rockets were fired by Palestinians, not by Hezbollah.

Today, my chiite friends who are Hezbollah supporters were talking about how they didn't want a second war in Lebanon because they've been through enough. They told me: We hope that it's not Hezbollah who fired the rockets because we don't want another war...
They haven't even finished rebuilding their homes yet...

It is different for the ones who don't have to go through a war...it is easy for you to say: we support Hezbollah...we support Hamas. You know that Hezbollah or Hamas alone cannot do anything...they can kill some Israeli soldiers, they can cause some minor damage in Israel and that's it...and in return Israel will kill hundreds of civilians and will destroy our cities and villages...

Why? Because all the lebanese and the palestinians have is moral support...nobody is willing to give them weapons...

The palestinians don't need moral support, all those protests won't help them...and the same goes to the lebanese. Provide MODERN arms like the ones that Israel has to support the lebanese and the palestinians...don't say that that's not possible...can't muslim countries give us modern weapons to defend ourselves? They can but they don't want to...

How do you want the lebanese and the palestinians to fight a war when they don't have enough arms? Muslims around the world get excited because the palestinians and the lebanese are fighting...but what have they done to help them? Nothing...they are watching them getting killed on TV...they get angry and upset and then they return to their normal daily life...how do you call that support?

Can't muslims around the world donate money to build bomb shelters in Lebanon and Palestine? Can't they put pressure on their governments to do that? In case there are bomb shelters, people will be safe and the members of the resistance can fight better knowing that their families and other families are safe...

Protests don't mean much...

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Just being aware against it, is support in its own right.

Because half of these british louts here (none muslims) have not got a clue a war is even going on!

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
*aware and against it*

جوري
01-08-2009, 07:22 PM
we'll have a series of wars leading up to the big mal7ama ..
Maybe Arabic countries' (leaders) don't want to get involved, their seats seem to be stuck on their A**e* and they have long forgotten Jihad against those who wage wars against them, but the people have been simmering slowly over many years and I don't think they give a D*** anymore, least of which of PR moves.. the west takes Arab money only to defame them with it with utmost insolence!...

There will not be peace until injustice is excised!

Amadeus85
01-08-2009, 09:36 PM
After attacking Hamas at Gaza the Jews may attack places where Iranians try to create atomic weapon.

S1aveofA11ah
01-08-2009, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
After attacking Hamas at Gaza the Jews may attack places where Iranians try to create atomic weapon.
Why don't they attack the US who already has more nukes than Iran and has already used them like no other country?

Amadeus85
01-08-2009, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S1aveofA11ah
Why don't they attack the US who already has more nukes than Iran and has already used them like no other country?
When I used to read neocon websites(since long time I stopped, they are too boring) I was suprised why they focus so much on Iran. I was always thinking that more responsible for feeding the young muslims with hate is Saudi Arabia. But now, after few years, I must admit that Iran is the to solve the Middle East current problem. The reasonable Arabs are against Iran. Iranians (with silent alliance with Russia) will do anything to keep the oil prices high, no matter how many Palestinian people Iran puppets from Hesbollah and Hamas will send to death. Nasrallah and Hesbollah are happy after Lebanon was demolished. Now Hamas gains more popularity with every dead Palestinian. Of course, they could make peace with Isreael, let the exhausted people to start a normal living. But it would be against the plans of their master in Teheran. USA would have attacked Iran long time ago, but the persian rockets could destroy the saudi oil infrastructure in Persian Gulf which would make the oil prizes go high as never before.

جوري
01-08-2009, 09:58 PM
You seem to be under the impression that we collectively fear them? It is a matter of time before the little colonial settler cockroach state finds itself quarry right smack in the middle of an enraged east!

Vito
01-08-2009, 11:17 PM
When I used to read neocon websites(since long time I stopped, they are too boring) I was suprised why they focus so much on Iran. I was always thinking that more responsible for feeding the young muslims with hate is Saudi Arabia. But now, after few years, I must admit that Iran is the to solve the Middle East current problem. The reasonable Arabs are against Iran. Iranians (with silent alliance with Russia) will do anything to keep the oil prices high, no matter how many Palestinian people Iran puppets from Hesbollah and Hamas will send to death. Nasrallah and Hesbollah are happy after Lebanon was demolished. Now Hamas gains more popularity with every dead Palestinian. Of course, they could make peace with Isreael, let the exhausted people to start a normal living. But it would be against the plans of their master in Teheran. USA would have attacked Iran long time ago, but the persian rockets could destroy the saudi oil infrastructure in Persian Gulf which would make the oil prizes go high as never before.
I still fail to find how you guys get this idea that people living in Gaza, or anywhere in Palestine for that matter, are living 'normal lives'..

Najm
01-09-2009, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
we'll have a series of wars leading up to the big mal7ama ..
Maybe Arabic countries' (leaders) don't want to get involved, their seats seem to be stuck on their A**e* and they have long forgotten Jihad against those who wage wars against them, but the people have been simmering slowly over many years and I don't think they give a D*** anymore, least of which of PR moves.. the west takes Arab money only to defame them with it with utmost insolence!...

There will not be peace until injustice is excised!

So true!! Only times Arab leaders will do Jihad, is when its best for them, best for their pride, best for the desires.

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
01-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Since when have Hezbollah been the legitimate government of Lebanon? A mere 'violation of airspace' is none of their business, and you seem to think it somehow gives them the right to risk taking the whole country into a war?
legit or not! what diff does it make!!! Israel knows that Hezbollah are the one who are gonna fight back!

Fishman
01-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Its all one big, satanic conspiracy to kill everything. Iran kills minds, Saudi A kills hearts and America kills bodies. They don't know it yet, but it looks like they are all being played together. :skeleton:

The_Prince
01-14-2009, 07:01 AM
breaking news is comming in that more rockets have been fired from lebanon into northern israel.

north_malaysian
01-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Iranians are waiting for Israel to attack their country, so it would be a very good excuse to revenge by attacking Israel back... and when Iran retaliates... believe me ... Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Muslim Jihadis (both Sunnis and Shiites) worldwide would go in and liberate Palestine from the river to the sea...

p/s: Maybe Iran will be backed up by the Russians too

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Iranians are waiting for Israel to attack their country, so it would be a very good excuse to revenge by attacking Israel back... and when Iran retaliates... believe me ... Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Muslim Jihadis (both Sunnis and Shiites) worldwide would go in and liberate Palestine from the river to the sea...

Basically we're looking at WWIII?:skeleton:

MO783
01-14-2009, 01:09 PM
I do not think WW3 would help, I do not think anybody would help, may be Iran but hate to say it the Arab Goverment, the less said for better.

^[AnKaBooT]^
01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
The rockets were fired by Palestinians, not by Hezbollah.

Today, my chiite friends who are Hezbollah supporters were talking about how they didn't want a second war in Lebanon because they've been through enough. They told me: We hope that it's not Hezbollah who fired the rockets because we don't want another war...
They haven't even finished rebuilding their homes yet...

It is different for the ones who don't have to go through a war...it is easy for you to say: we support Hezbollah...we support Hamas. You know that Hezbollah or Hamas alone cannot do anything...they can kill some Israeli soldiers, they can cause some minor damage in Israel and that's it...and in return Israel will kill hundreds of civilians and will destroy our cities and villages...

Why? Because all the lebanese and the palestinians have is moral support...nobody is willing to give them weapons...

The palestinians don't need moral support, all those protests won't help them...and the same goes to the lebanese. Provide MODERN arms like the ones that Israel has to support the lebanese and the palestinians...don't say that that's not possible...can't muslim countries give us modern weapons to defend ourselves? They can but they don't want to...

How do you want the lebanese and the palestinians to fight a war when they don't have enough arms? Muslims around the world get excited because the palestinians and the lebanese are fighting...but what have they done to help them? Nothing...they are watching them getting killed on TV...they get angry and upset and then they return to their normal daily life...how do you call that support?

Can't muslims around the world donate money to build bomb shelters in Lebanon and Palestine? Can't they put pressure on their governments to do that? In case there are bomb shelters, people will be safe and the members of the resistance can fight better knowing that their families and other families are safe...

Protests don't mean much...
They will die as martyrs isnt that good enough?Will some1 stand up and start collecting funds for bomb shelters?No?Then Y CANT IT BE U!!if i had power i would but im only like 14 years old

nocturnal
01-14-2009, 03:16 PM

Thats a very enthusing prospect to me. I think Israel knows this. What id like to see happen is the likes of Iran, Sudan, Syria all convoke a summit with major Islamic resistance movements, to mobilize their forces and together issue a rallying cry to people all over the world that really it's time to break with this absurd culture of international conformity which holds that Israel is a legitimate state being victimized viciously since it's inception. It really is time to put an end to their illegitimate zionist entity.

I earnestly am sceptical about the spectre of any possible 2 state solution when we're dealing with such a bellicose, intransigent, militarized, hate mongering nation.

Amadeus85
01-14-2009, 04:01 PM

Iranians, You mean their goverment, president or citizens cant wait the war with nuclear superpower?
Iraq who has goverment imposed by USA? Few thousands Jihadis who except Afghanistan failed in conflicts with regular armies?

Izyan
01-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Any conflict involving multiple countries would pull the US in and if the US is in it the UK and Australia are likely to follow

Silver
01-14-2009, 05:08 PM
They will die as martyrs isnt that good enough?Will some1 stand up and start collecting funds for bomb shelters?No?Then Y CANT IT BE U!!if i had power i would but im only like 14 years old
When there's a war, we provide shelter for the refugees in our schools and homes which is of course our duty and the least we can do...and no matter how much money we can collect here in Lebanon alone, it will not be enough to build shelters for 1 million people, we need help from other countries...our government is weak anc can't do anything and arab governments promise us money and end up giving nothing...

Izyan
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
When there's a war, we provide shelter for the refugees in our schools and homes which is of course our duty and the least we can do...and no matter how much money we can collect here in Lebanon alone, it will not be enough to build shelters for 1 million people, we need help from other countries...our government is weak anc can't do anything and arab governments promise us money and end up giving nothing...
The US actually gives the Lebanese government money for aid.

nocturnal
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
Any conflict involving multiple countries would pull the US in and if the US is in it the UK and Australia are likely to follow
The US is overstretced fighting 2 wars on 2 fronts. The american public don't have the appetite for another war. And i don't think even the constant propaganda of national security concerns would curtail the publics contempt for war.

If we're to neutralize israel, now's the time to do it.

IslamicRevival
01-14-2009, 06:26 PM
If Obama doesnt change this shambolic biased policy towards Israel Its time for Russia to step in and do something.

For the sake of humanity Israel needs to be stopped by ANY means

Silver
01-14-2009, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE]The US actually gives the Lebanese government money for aid.[QUOTE]

Most of it goes to repair the infrastructure destroyed in the war and the rest is stolen... :S :S

Izyan
01-14-2009, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Lara;1081104][QUOTE]The US actually gives the Lebanese government money for aid.

Most of it goes to repair the infrastructure destroyed in the war and the rest is stolen... :S :S
Repairing infrastructure is a good thing as for the rest being stolen you can't blame the US for that.

Mr. Sandman
01-14-2009, 06:58 PM
the rest is stolen... :S :S
Very True! :thumbs_up

Trumble
01-14-2009, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
If Obama doesnt change this shambolic biased policy towards Israel Its time for Russia to step in and do something.
This would be the same Russia that slaughtered something like 160,000 muslims in Chechnya, would it?

Güven
01-14-2009, 07:32 PM
^Exactly, lets not forget about Chechnya...

aadil77
01-14-2009, 07:47 PM
This would be the same Russia that slaughtered something like 160,000 muslims in Chechnya, would it?
This is something I don't understand about Russia they slaughter muslims in chechnya, yet they still supply weapons to Iran and try making good relations with muslim leaders

Mr. Sandman
01-14-2009, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
This is something I don't understand about Russia they slaughter muslims in chechnya, yet they still supply weapons to Iran and try making good relations with muslim leaders
It's all about power. Sad, but true.

Fishman
01-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Even more hypocritical is their conflict with Georgia on the grounds that they oppess Ossetians too much, whilst they are busy slaughtering Chechnyans.
:w:

Najm
01-14-2009, 09:48 PM

I thought the thread was about Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel :?:

:popcorn:

FiAmaaniAllah

Silver
01-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Repairing infrastructure is a good thing as for the rest being stolen you can't blame the US for that.
I didn't blame the US...

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
What are you talking about saying america wont start another war? Israel and America are in this war against hamas together.

last i heard george bush is with Israel all the way on this one

Najm
01-14-2009, 10:15 PM

Bin Laden tape calls for Gaza jihad

Osama bin Laden has been a staunch critic of both the United States and Israel [EPA]
Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda, is reported to have issued a video recording calling on Muslims to wage jihad against Israel over its offensive in Gaza.

The recording, which was dated to the current month in the Islamic calendar and called "A Call for Jihad to Stop the Aggression against Gaza", was posted on websites on Wednesday.

"God has bestowed us with the patience to continue the path of jihad for another seven years, and seven and seven years," the voice on the tape, purported to be that of bin Laden, said.

"The question is, can America continue its war with us for several more decades to come? Reports and evidence would suggest otherwise."

It was not possible to independently identify the voice on the tape.

Angry protests

The 22-minute audio statement said jihad was necessary to restore "Jerusalem and Palestine".

It criticised the way Arab governments have handled the war Israel has been waging in Gaza for 19 days.

Nearly 1,000 Palestinians have been killed in the onslaught, and more than 4,000 others injured over the last three weeks. Israel says 13 Israelis have been killed.

Thousands of people have taken to the streets across the Arab world in anger and protest against the attacks, but Arab government have responded with little concrete action against Israel.

The speaker on Wednesday's tape hailed the global financial crisis as a decline in US influence around the world and said it would, in turn, weaken Israel - one of Washington's closest allies.

Gordon Johndroe, a US White House spokesman, said: "It appears this tape demonstrates his isolation and ... looks to be an effort to raise money as part of [al-Qaeda's] ongoing propaganda campaign."

...Source...

FiAmaaniAllah

Trumble
01-15-2009, 12:09 AM
In both cases the fact the people concerned are muslims is pretty much irrelevant, it's all about politics not religion. Power, as Swift said.

In the first case the Chechens are persecuted because they want independence. In the second case the Russians are looking to establish (or renew) their own sphere of influence and see the best potential for that in courting countries that the United States doesn't get along with. And like most others who export arms, they will supply them to whoever has the money to pay.

last i heard george bush is with Israel all the way on this one
He'll have to get a move on. He leaves office in six days time.

NobleMuslimUK
01-16-2009, 02:08 PM
The zionazi so called state of israel has just purchase in excess of 3,000 tonnes of ammunitions from UK and USA. May Allah punish the yahood barbarians. Ameen.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...rticleId=11743

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.