/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mauritian Muslims Protest Israeli Attacks

tahirhussen
01-08-2009, 12:59 PM
To view pictures of Mauritian Muslims Protest Israeli Attacks please go to www.flickr.com/photos/tahirart

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tahirhussen
To view pictures of Mauritian Muslims Protest Israeli Attacks please go to www.flickr.com/photos/tahirart
Not saying you shouldn't protest but wasn't it your country that outlawed slavery less than a decade ago?

S1aveofA11ah
01-08-2009, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Not saying you shouldn't protest but wasn't it your country that outlawed slavery less than a decade ago?
Why don't you just stay on the topic - the title is Mauritian Muslims Protest Israeli Attacks. It has nothing to do with slavery.

tahirhussen
01-09-2009, 06:03 AM
"A wise man first thinks and then speaks and a fool speaks first and then thinks" - Imam Ali

Google Mauritius and learn before you speak.

Come back wiser.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
01-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Mauritius and Mauritania are two different countries...

Whatsthepoint
01-09-2009, 02:07 PM
I apologize for all the fitna I caused in this thread, for some reason I thought Mauritian refers to Mauritania.

MO783
01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
lets just be happy with them protesting

nocturnal
01-09-2009, 09:59 PM
I think the first course of action is for the Muslim countries to convoke an immedieate conference to deliberate this issue. Then they must take a collective decision, e.g., such as withdrawing their emissaries to Israel if they have any sort of diplomatic relations.

After which they should threaten an economic embargo, the type israel has imposed arbitrarily on Gaza. But the problem is, that these actions can only be done by a genuinely independent, progressive and concerned leadership. Which many nations in the Muslim world are bereft of, and are being governed instead, by tyrants preserved by american assistance. Everytime i cogitate about this, i keep coming back to this same point, which has now become a political point of reference for anyone seeking to know anything about passivity on the part of the arab regimes and it's ramifications for the Palestinians.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.